Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF active people for arenas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF active people for arenas 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GTare » May 25, 2015 6:25pm | Report
Hey all,

My friend and I are seeking players that mainly play arenas, occasionally we'll play other modes. Please respond if you're interested in actively playing with us! We also have a clan if that's what you're looking for as well!

Send me a message! IGN: GTare

GTare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lord Damm » May 25, 2015 9:52pm | Report
I'm new to this. Are you guys playing on xbox one tho??

Lord Damm

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GTare » May 25, 2015 10:42pm | Report
We play on pc, but you can try adding us. I think it shouldn't matter xbox or pc.

GTare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » May 26, 2015 7:14am | Report
I'm pretty sure PC players and XBox players are two separated community.

Since they don't have the same release version
(Ex: I think XBox players don't have Ah Push yet, but I can be wrong).

As for your original post, my gf and I are playing mostly Arena et Assault.
We play between 8:00 to 11:00 PM, EST, on the US server.

If you want to play with us : IGN : Bullfrog323

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 26, 2015 2:31pm | Report
Hi ! If I'm not mistaken , I have played around 475 games of arena. It wasn't my main mode until I came back to SMITE, but now it is ! I have my own techniques with the gods I play arena with ( Bastet, Aphrodite, Athena, etc etc. )
I also have a "community" on Teamspeak with the objective of playing with people, not clan-wise, but just for fun ! The clan that dominates is the one I'm in ( Phantom Odissey, tag [TGFH] ) but we don't force people to join us. In fact, we don't even offer it !

If you wish to add me, I'm ThePerfectPrism , and yeah, have a nice day !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GTare » May 26, 2015 5:01pm | Report
Sounds good, I'll add you Bullfrog and Prism. Looking forward to playing with you guys. Will be nice especially with such events to get good players to achieve more wins! I'm NA server Central time. It shouldn't be an issue!

GTare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 26, 2015 5:54pm | Report
GTare wrote:

Sounds good, I'll add you Bullfrog and Prism. Looking forward to playing with you guys. Will be nice especially with such events to get good players to achieve more wins! I'm NA server Central time. It shouldn't be an issue!

Okidoki ^^
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }