Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Good active player looking for am active clan with TS/Vent!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Good active player looking for am active clan with TS/Vent! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mendan » April 21, 2014 2:10pm | Report
Ive been playing Smite since close to the start of open beta, lvl 30 with almost 20 gods mastered, Legendary Freya. I play most roles well, my weakest role is support altho im working on getting better with support wukong. Ive been playing pvp mmos since eq1 in 1999, work well with others and don't mind constructive criticism. I play with a few real life friends but my play time is way higher than theirs and I am tired of playing with random noobs all the time. If you have a semi competitive clan with active players and some sort of teamspeak hit me up in game or on here. IGN: Mendan

and of course the spelling error in the title isn't editable...

Mendan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » April 21, 2014 9:57pm | Report
LGz Smite sounds like what you're looking for, read all about it here: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/introductions-matchmaking/laggygamerz-casual-clan-awesome-community-3597

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kryonnic » April 27, 2014 12:13pm | Report
If you want, you can check out my Smite clan page here Hallow Society
If you want to join up, just post a reply there.
If you want to become an official member of my clan can just sign up at my official website here whenever you like.

kryonnic

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }