Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

GGN Is On The Hunt For The Right Players To Join Our New Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » GGN Is On The Hunt For The Right Players To Join Our New Team 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheCheezyAF » November 8, 2015 9:05am | Report
Well I'm going to try to make this post not sound like every other single post looking for players ,but as it turns out that is a-lot harder than I thought. Here it goes.

Howdy! My name is Steven. Or Cheezy if it pleases you.

I am here to find the right players for the new team backed by Gaming Group Network. Of course the team appropriately named GGN.

What do I mean by the right players? I don't necessarily mean the most skilled players. I'm more so looking for the ones with the passion and dedication to push through the muck at the beggining.

I'm going to be completely honest. the first few weeks, maybe months, are the hardest and worste part of forming a team. And it's easy to get disheartened and give up. But as cheesey as it might sound the teams that are the best right now. Have been playing the game since the closed beta or shortly after and haven't given up since. That's why their the best. Is that said a-lot? Yes! Yes it is! But the reason it's said so much is that it's true! Nothing worthwile is easy. The Paycheck is more often then not much better than the work week. Especially on your first.

Now that we've gone through that. We are looking for the following roles.
MID, Solo, Jungle, And we have a support but we are willing to give everyone a chance to prove themselves. Substitutes are also wanted.

The requirements for being on the team are pretty simple. The agreement with the owner of the GGN channel is such.

1.You will be part of the GGN Smite clan
2.If you stream you will advertise the GGN channel on your stream. As they are out current backer/sponser.
3.If you have a youtube channel then it is appreciated if you at least upload a video stating your affiliation with GGN and link the channel in the description of your smite videos.
4.If you have highlights from a match you streamed or recorded you will send it over to the owner of GGN to be uploaded to the GGN channel.

The owner of GGN SecretFrenchFry has given me the task to find passionate, dedicated players that will help eachother improve as a team and have fun doing it. I hope your that player. Message me on skype here if you're interested: ManofAbridged
"It's Not Easy, Being Cheezy"

TheCheezyAF

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 8, 2015 3:46pm | Report
You guys do know that you'll need a Manager and a Coach to plan out everything for you guys, right ? The best teams out there have amazing coaches ( Krett, Lydia, etc. )

Are you also looking for them ? Since I can't be on a team from NA, according to the SPL rules ( cuz I'mn ot in American/Canadian territory ), but I can still try to help you guys out on gameplay/tatics/managing time.

Hit me up on Curse/Game if you still need those kinds of ppl.

Curse : AsunderGull

IGN : ThePerfectPrism
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheCheezyAF » November 8, 2015 8:10pm | Report

You guys do know that you'll need a Manager and a Coach to plan out everything for you guys, right ? The best teams out there have amazing coaches ( Krett, Lydia, etc. )

Are you also looking for them ? Since I can't be on a team from NA, according to the SPL rules ( cuz I'mn ot in American/Canadian territory ), but I can still try to help you guys out on gameplay/tatics/managing time.

Hit me up on Curse/Game if you still need those kinds of ppl.

Curse : AsunderGull

IGN : ThePerfectPrism

Definitely will hit you up my friend. What help were you thinking of giving us? as a coach or?

TheCheezyAF

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 9, 2015 1:57am | Report
Coach would be nice ^^
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheCheezyAF » November 9, 2015 8:28am | Report

Coach would be nice ^^

I sent you a reguest on curse and smite my name is : believensteven

TheCheezyAF

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zkillerthriller » January 28, 2016 9:37am | Report
Is it EU or NA?

Zkillerthriller

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Inevetible » January 30, 2016 3:37pm | Report
Still looking? I'm not the best player and know that but I am extremely nasty when I've got a good team on my side. I'm good at all roles, specifically in this order support/jungle/adc/mid/solo. Add me on Curse (Inevetible) or ingame (Inevetible).

Inevetible

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }