Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

FUN CLAN IS FOR FUN!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » FUN CLAN IS FOR FUN!!! 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » October 14, 2013 6:22am | Report
oh, woops, 1142. Sorry, misstyped

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jetpack » October 14, 2013 8:06am | Report
Added!

Jetpack

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bloque » October 16, 2013 8:39am | Report
Im lvl 27 SMITE-player from Finland, so my timezone is GTM +2. I like to play all roles, jungler and a carry are most favorite ones :)

Message me here or IGN, i do not have Skype yet, but i have Teamspeak. I can also get a Skype if needed..

IGN:Bloque
Looking for a casual team! Level 26, any role is ok!

Bloque

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Seladoress » October 28, 2013 8:06pm | Report
Definitely interested, sick of negative randomers determined on sucking the fun out of the game. I'm only level 9, sometimes I'm good and sometimes I suck Hun Batz balls if you catch my meaning. But I always try!

Smite name is the same: Seladoress. I usually play as Hel or Ra, support FTW. Feel free to add me!
To Hel with this.

Seladoress

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bloque » October 30, 2013 12:34pm | Report
Hello!

I'm 16-year old guy from Finland(GMT+2), I have played SMITE since May, and I think I am at level 29 now :) I can play every role and I can play few gods for each role.. If you want to know more, please add me in-game Bloque or pm me here! :) Btw, what role are you searching for? I enjoy jungle and carry the most!

Jerry
Looking for a casual team! Level 26, any role is ok!

Bloque

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }