Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DigiRev Looking to Make Serious Team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » DigiRev Looking to Make Serious Team! 22 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » March 16, 2013 8:19pm | Report
Hi all! I am here trying to convince you guys to apply to DigiRev and get you a pair of our DRev tags!

Why should you join?

Well we are pretty sick, but actually I'll be honest with you. I am here looking for Smite players specifically. I love this game, but not everyone likes this game in my community, basically I want people to play with since members in my community play other games. We play a lot of games, PS2 our biggest game. We got a lot of members in our outfit on Waterson, NC, like over 800 last time we checked, and we got over a hundred full members who are in our Teamspeak and are active.

This is why you should with us, you wanna game? Then you need friends, and it is best to game with friends. We are a community, we want people who are fun to play with, and are active so we can play more games with more people. If people get interested, we do things, like make CS teams, Lol teams, or in this case hopefully a Smite team!

We do other stuff too, so far we have a F2P night every week, playing different games like Hawken and TF2 for those interested, hoping to bring the interest of more people to more games. We also have had a few planned events in PS2, and I mean this like HUGE EVENTS. I specifically have planned one big event in PS2, Operation: Rising Sun, and it was fun. We also have some "trainings" that are basically random events for people to just have fun, or do certain things like grab air and destroy everything.

Our goal for Smite is to make a team, hopefully from the start, and as our community grows in this game have only the best members be a part of it. As of now I will admit we are not running a team, but that is the reason for this thread so that we can make a team, have fun, and generally grow.

We want you to play with us, so go to our website,

http://digirevgaming.enjin.com/ (website may change in a bit, but for now here u go)

And send an application! Wanna talk on TS with us before? Well that's the best way! We wanna talk to you, since we recruit people, not the perfect image on an application.

We are assuming that you will go on our TS often if you apply, especially when your gaming, so please apply and lets see you around! All the info you could want to find is on the website! Add me in-game at LtSheitzah if you ever wanna play and tell me why!

Hope to see you all! Later!

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » March 20, 2013 2:15pm | Report
LF people who are higher level/skilled specifically to help us build a team! anyone is welcome to apply but our focus for the future will be making a team

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » March 28, 2013 1:35pm | Report
Ranked team is currently being made! Next few weeks it will be finalized, so join now so u can have the ability to play for us! :p

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » March 31, 2013 6:13pm | Report
bump

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sicness » April 1, 2013 5:03pm | Report
I'm looking to join a team as well, you still looking?

Sicness

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » April 2, 2013 7:00pm | Report
yes we are, add me in-game and we can talk then, just so u know TS is required and we are really looking for dedicated, skilled players at the moment to give us that much better of a team as we start to form our team in the coming weeks. We don't know practice times or what not yet until after our tryouts, but we will be making required nites, say 2-3 times a week, for practice that would last maybe 2 hrs each.

Again hit me up in-game man we are interested in ya :P

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » April 5, 2013 3:25pm | Report
BUMP!

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » April 7, 2013 6:31pm | Report
Bump!

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ahminimini » April 8, 2013 9:12pm | Report
I am interested if you're still looking.

Ahminimini

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lt.Sheitzah » April 10, 2013 5:56pm | Report
yes we are, sorry on late response! Add me in-game at LtSheitzah or contact me on our website at digirev.net for more info :p. TS and mic are required!

Lt.Sheitzah

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }