Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual player looking for a team?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Casual player looking for a team? 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ostakros » May 4, 2013 3:01pm | Report
I'm a serious player and was wondering if this clan/team was still open. IGN is ostakros. Feel free to add me

ostakros

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bongloaded » May 5, 2013 8:32pm | Report
Im pretty decent at the game, if you still looking for some people to play with add me, I have Skype,teamspeak, whatever.
ign: bongloaded

bongloaded

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CorruptKracka » May 6, 2013 5:57am | Report
CorruptKracka is the tag. I'm fairly new to smite, but i have experience playing a number of team based competitive games. Would like to find some good players that i can play with and continue to build my personal/team skill. Skype ftw. Hmu workin on gettin to max lvl at momment

CorruptKracka

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phyziix » May 31, 2013 11:51am | Report
Currently still looking for a group of casual players to set up a party with. I couldn't edit my first post, but I'm now level 30. Would like a group to communicate with.

Phyziix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Beastsfury » June 24, 2013 8:39pm | Report
Looking for some casual players to play some smite with. level 30

Beastsfury

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XiaoPrincess » August 8, 2013 11:20am | Report
Check out TAW, we have a growing community of active players who have fun with each other day by day. Our main goal is a community to achieve wins through communication. PM me here or in game or just check us out at www.taw.net.
IGN: XiaoPrincess

XiaoPrincess

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }