Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual player looking for a team?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Casual player looking for a team? 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phyziix » February 6, 2013 4:11pm | Report
Thought I might try looking on here for a a nice group of players to play with. I'm a pretty good player, but I just hate that I get stuck with all the feeders and terrible players. I've always maintained a good K/D ratio, but my win/loss ratio sucks because I get horrible placement with ****py players. I'm level 25.

If anyone is interested my in-game name is Phyziix, or reply to this thread I guess.

I would like to note that I am a North American player, so I'm not looking to really play with players out of that time zone.

Phyziix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Derangedtaco » February 9, 2013 5:57pm | Report
Do you use any form of voice communication?

I and a couple friends of mine play from time to time. We're mostly new, but 2 of us have been playing since the beta began.

We use skype to communicate and feel that some form of voice communication is a needed thing.

Look me up on skype at jdenure

Or add Derangedtaco in-game

Derangedtaco

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phyziix » February 10, 2013 7:27pm | Report
Yeah, I have Skype, Ventrilo, and Raid Call. I'm just looking to have a nice group of people to play with.

Phyziix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Derangedtaco » February 14, 2013 5:45pm | Report
PM me your skype name. We'll get you into some games with us. We play probably 3-4 days a week, 5+ games a day.

Derangedtaco

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MegaMecha » February 14, 2013 10:49pm | Report
Hey I was wondering if you guys could use me in your team im a team player and an above average fighter, if your interested contact me on SMITE my name is MegaMecha, or on Skype mega.mecha

MegaMecha

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Derangedtaco » February 15, 2013 4:57am | Report
MegaMecha wrote:

Hey I was wondering if you guys could use me in your team im a team player and an above average fighter, if your interested contact me on SMITE my name is MegaMecha, or on Skype mega.mecha

I'll add you in-game and on skype. We're not a real serious team, but we do play as a team and have a lot of fun.

Derangedtaco

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bombertech1 » February 23, 2013 1:46pm | Report
playing with players using skype would be so awesome, i want to be able to join someones team and talk on skype. im not newbie (lol) Lv.24 and the name is " Sl4yer " and skype name is Ikeb111, add me.
"OOHHH YEEEEAAAH"... "Kool-Aid Man, is that you?"... Ares -> -______-

bombertech1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » March 2, 2013 11:40am | Report
Im always good for another member . My team is Serbian Thunder and youre free to join if you want :)

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by daryl870 » March 15, 2013 11:20am | Report
Just a casual player here if u wish to add. My name is darylhomme

daryl870

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mengx » April 27, 2013 10:02pm | Report
I'm a casual player just getting into the game. My IGN is Mengx. Please feel free to add me.

mengx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }