Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anubis looking for a partner / team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Anubis looking for a partner / team 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ejester » March 17, 2013 7:53pm | Report
Howdy,

I am looking for a skilled partner that compliments my Anubis, and possibly a team to play with on a regular basis.

I've played the game long enough that, I've outgrown the new player casual pugs, and getting a team with 2 or 3 people that have no idea what they are doing is just disheartening when you just want to have a decent game.

I like all play modes, I am online quite a lot 10+hrs a day usually. I have a headset and every VOIP program imaginable (ts3/vent/mumble/raidcall/c3/skype/etc).

I am not sure I want to commit to a dedicated competitive team at this time, so if that is your only focus, then I'll pass for now.

I'm just a old school gamer, looking for some fun people to play with and take my game to the next level.

You can add me @ Psynister or catch me here.

Cheers

P.s. just bought Poseidon tonight, really digging him =)

ejester

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ejester » March 19, 2013 1:06am | Report
Still looking, think I am going to start playing Poseidon main now, having a blast with him! Just before servers went down for maintenance tonight. Almost had my 2nd flawless victory for the day.

ejester

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 19, 2013 2:36am | Report
it really is annoying when your 1 death away from flawless

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ejester » March 19, 2013 2:45am | Report
Ya, I got pinned in on a side lane after ganking 2 of their team, by another 2 when all my stuff was on CD. I did have another great game earlier in the day, went 13-0 on a win.

ejester

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » March 20, 2013 2:46pm | Report
you can feel free to join my name is nightmare1985 and my clan is Serbian thunder im always up for new members :)))

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Walhalla » March 21, 2013 3:40pm | Report
if u need a good tank or carry my IGn: Walhalla ;)

Walhalla

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }