Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

All Ladies Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » All Ladies Clan 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nurisea » March 28, 2015 3:21am | Report
Just an idea, and I'm certainly not one to usually spearhead these things, but I've a few female friends on Smite that have refrained from joining a clan because they're usually (thought not always) male dominated, so I thought - why not create our own? My only concern is there aren't enough lovely ladies looking for a clan at the moment to bother creating one - if you're one of them, comment. Three or four of you and I might turn this into something more concrete, perhaps competitive.

xoxo

p.s.
And if you just want to play with me - my IG is nurisea as well. Feel free to add me.

nurisea

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by phyreEU » June 19, 2015 6:01am | Report
Hi there!
I feel exactly the same and would like to join a ladies clan for sure, so if you like to add me in smite my IG is skylureu.

phyreEU

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 19, 2015 8:21am | Report
#PLEASE
IGN: WolfWitch
I have an empty level 2 clan right now, if you guys want to join up there.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by phyreEU » June 19, 2015 12:16pm | Report
Hi FemFatalis!
I already add you so i can join your clan ^^

phyreEU

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }