Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Abusement Park Competitive Team Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Abusement Park Competitive Team Recruiting 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » July 19, 2014 7:04pm | Report
Abusement Park is a North East Florida based competitive Smite Team with one member located in North Carolina. We currently have 4 members in our rosters with the roles solo lane, jungle, adc and support covered. One position left to fill for solo mid mage. As soon as our 5th position is filled we will be practicing anywhere from 4-8 hours a day for at least 5 days a week depending on what happens with people's work schedules. Preferably we would like someone who is possibly based in North East Florida around the St.Johns County area so that we can add you to our gaming house practices. Requirements to join are simple. You must have a positive attitude and not be discouraged by losses because losing is a part of learning. Must be able to take direction, teachable in the areas that need teaching. Also must be relaxed and calm. Any outburst such as screaming or any rude activity will receive a warning and after 2 warning will be dropped from the team. As far as game knowledge and experience we will except players who like I said are teachable, meaning that you don't have to be a god at Smite as of right now because as long as you are teachable we will be able to work with you and improve your abilities. There will be a curse voice interview process just so the team can get to know you. If interested please comment and leave your summoner name and I will add you in game and discuss further there. Looking forward to meeting some of you fellow Smite competitive scene guys and can't wait to have one of you on our team! Oh one last thing! Very soon our team will be purchasing eSports team jerseys for ourselves so if you reply fast and get the spot we will be splitting the cost to get professionally made jerseys for our team for tournaments so please reply asap if interested!![/img]
Abusement Park Team Captain

Endrence101

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 19, 2014 7:46pm | Report
Sheesh 4-8 hours 5 days a week?

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » July 19, 2014 8:57pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Sheesh 4-8 hours 5 days a week?

That's what it takes to go pro man with a new team. It wouldn't be but for only like 3 months and then after the synergy of the team is down then the hours could be cut by a bit once we are completely on a roll and understand each others call out and we have our plays down.

Endrence101

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spartyman19 » July 22, 2014 7:20am | Report
yeah that Is totally true. if you look at how much the pros play each day, the play upwards of 6-10 hours a day, just so they can keep their skill level up. 4-8 is an average amount of time in order to become good

Spartyman19

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » July 22, 2014 8:16am | Report
Spartyman19 wrote:

yeah that Is totally true. if you look at how much the pros play each day, the play upwards of 6-10 hours a day, just so they can keep their skill level up. 4-8 is an average amount of time in order to become good

Yay someone who knows what's up! lol :)

Endrence101

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » July 25, 2014 9:48pm | Report
Mid mage slot still open! Comment below if interested with your in game name!

Endrence101

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hotmatrixx » July 29, 2014 6:38pm | Report
Hi! just curious, is your name a Killing Floor reference? That's a great game!

hotmatrixx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » August 1, 2014 11:52am | Report
hotmatrixx wrote:

Hi! just curious, is your name a Killing Floor reference? That's a great game!

It's not BUT thank you for liking the name! :)

Endrence101

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Endrence101 » September 16, 2014 1:26pm | Report
Update: Due to roster changes there are now 3 new positions open for Abusement Park! We are now in need of an ADC, Mid, and Solo position. We are a competitive team looking to go pro so lease either comment here or add me in game if you are interested!

IGN: Endrence101

Endrence101

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » September 16, 2014 6:13pm | Report
Sorry, I can't. I'm in a clan already. And I would rather not, because jungle is mah jam.
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }