Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Zhu Wuneng and Sha Wujing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Zhu Wuneng and Sha Wujing 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » July 14, 2015 10:30pm | Report
Using Sun Wukong as a template, I built the other two disciples around him but in different extremes. Zhu Wuneng will be a more aggressive while Sha Wujing is more defensive while pertaining a warrior-like style. With that out of the way let me show you the other two disciples of Journey to the West.

Zhu Wuneng "The Marshal Canopy"
Chinese
Physical/Melee/Warrior
Lore: Before the great "Journey to the West", Zhu Wuneng was know as Zhu Bajie the Marshal Canopy of Heaven. Regarded as the best general of Heaven and was the Commander-in-Chief of over 80,000 heavenly naval soldiers he was above every general in Heaven. During a celebration Zhu Bajie was intoxicated and preceded to harass Chang'e. After reporting this incident to the Jade Emperor, this made him enraged and had Zhu Bajie banished to Earth. Forced to walk the Earth as a mortal half human half pig monstrosity, he lived in the mountains where he would kill and eat anyone who entered his mountains. Then can along Xaunzang gathering disciples for his "Journey to the West" to collect the sutras, Zhu Bajie was given a new name by the Buddhist now known as Zhu Wuneng "Pig Awakened to Power". After collecting the sutra, Zhu Wuneng was not returned to Heaven, but was given a title of "Cleanser of the Alter" for his service during the quest. Early on, Sun Wukong took off to the battlefield. So to prove that he's better then his elder brother, Zhu Wuneng went to the fight to show he's powerful then the Monkey King himself.

Passive: Gluttony: Zhu Wuneng gains .25% Critical Strike Chance and .50% Protection stacks for every enemy minion and gods he kills. He loses all stacks upon death.
Minion: 1 stack
God: 2 stacks
Max: 60 stacks

Ability 1: Damaging Slice: Zhu Wuneng slices all enemies in a 180 degree cone with his rake, dealing base and bleed damage to any enemy minion or god hit my this ability. 60/100/140/180/220 physical damage, 10/30/50/70/90 bleed damage per second (60% of your physical power).

Ability 2: Enraged Charge: Zhu Wuneng grows in size and charges forwards; knocking every enemy into the air. Becoming immune to slows, roots, and knock-up effects for the duration. 50/90/130/170/210 (+60% of your physical power).

Ability 3: Cloud Strike: Zhu Wuneng leaps on a Somersault Cloud and slams down to the ground in a AOE; damaging and slow to any enemy in the area of effect. 90/150/210/270/330 (55% of your physical power) 20% Slow: 3 second

Ultimate: Nine-Tooth Rake: Zhu Wuneng quickly dashes in a straight line forward swinging his rake at anything in his path, becoming cc immune, and stunning any enemy hit by 2 seconds. Any enemy god that was killed by this ability can be activated again. 150/225/300/375/450 (120% of your physical damage) Stun: 2 Seconds.

Sha Wujing, "The Sand Monk"
Chinese
Physical/Melee/Warrior
Lore: Before the "Journey to the West" Sha Wujing was know as the Curtain-Lifting General because his immense power when he's angered. During one of his fits of rage, he knocked over a valuable vase to the Jade Emperor and have been stabbed 800 times with rods and reincarnated as a man-eater sand demon exiled to Earth. Every day seven swords would come down from Heaven and stab the sand demon until he fled into the Sand River. When Xuanzang came along the river the demon resided in and ask if he wanted to take part in the "Journey to the West". He agreed and became the luggage carrier for the Buddhist and his disciples. When the Buddhist collected the sutra, Sha Wujing was awarded the title of Arhat for his good nature and his goodwill during the quest. When the Monkey King took off to fight in the battle of the gods, Sha Wujing headed out to help in the fight to protected those he cares about.

Passive: Golden Child: Sha Wujing gains physical power for 20% for his protection. Every kill or assist he gets on an enemy god gives him a stack of protection.
10% Physical Protection converted to power.
10% Magical Protection converted power.
4 Physical and Magical Protection per Stack (Max. 9 Stacks)

Ability 1: Sand Trap: Sha Wujing can move sand in an area and root any enemy god that stand in the circle of the sand trap when activated for the duration. Duration .8/.9/1/1.1/1.2

Ability 2: Monk Spade: Sha Wujing swipes his spade forward creating a water blade that fly's forward. The water blade can go thought player generated structures and crippling any enemy hit for a duration. Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+60% of your physical power) Duration: 2

Ability 3: Water Bomb: Sha Wujing slams down a ball of condensed water, creating a wave of water surrounding his area. The wave knocking up any enemy and heals him for the number of enemy gods hit by the wave. Damage: 80/140/200/260/320 (+60% of your physical power) Healing: 40/45/50/55/60 per enemy max of three.

Ultimate: Curtain-Lifting Rage: Sha Wujing gets worked into a rage and his protections are increased by 20% and is cc immune for a duration, the duration of Curtain-Lifting Rage is increased the more he gets attacked. Duration: 4 seconds Duration Increase: .5 seconds per hit Protection: 5/10/15/20/25 Max duration: 8 seconds.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 15, 2015 1:01am | Report
I'll go over some of the stuff I didn't like for both of Sun Wukong's guys from " Journey to the west "

Zhu Wuneg :

He's 1 scaling is broken. It's Drybear level of scaling.

40/80/160/32o(It should be this at max rank but watevs)/(This is the number that scares me)640. ****ING 640 ? YOU KIDDING ME ?

He's 4 is not a warrior's Ult.

400 damage in level one? WHAT IS THIS ULT, I'm a Monster ?

Sha Wujing :

Passive is too OP. Making it so he can loose 1/3 of the stacks per death.

Max duration for the ult pls ? e_e

Asides from that, I REALLY like reading the gods you come up with Stuke...
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » July 15, 2015 9:17am | Report
God Balance

Zhu Wuneng: "For a warrior he seemed to assassin-like so we changed up the scaling and damage out-put of his abilities so he's not as over-powered."

Damaging Slice: Decreased the base damage from 40/80/160/320/640 to 60/100/140/180/220

Nine-Toothed Rake: Decreased base damage from 400/500/600/700/800 to 150/225/300/375/450. Added the effect of when you hit an enemy god you apply a stun for 2 seconds.

Sha Wujing: "Too powerful for someone who can play more like a guardian, so a decrease in protection and other things should make him a easier target."

Golden Child: Decreased the protection scaling form 10 to 4.

Curtain-Lifting Rage: Decreased the duration from 6 seconds to 4 seconds. Max duration of ultimate for 8 seconds.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }