Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Vali the god of Revenge

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Vali the god of Revenge 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lolagez » November 14, 2013 6:36am | Report
Hi im Lolagez or Roguebot in smite and i have a suggestion of a norse god. Btw im new here i have not played smite for a long time about 2-4 weeks and i tought it would be fun to see a god that i wanted to see.

Vali is an AD High singel target dmg

Vali the god of Revenge
HP: 450 (72+)
MP: 260 (38+)

(Passive) Ease
After killing an enemy or getting an assist from a god whit at least 1 kill Vali gets an 5% extra speed buff for, 3 sec (doesn't stack)

1.) Excellent Throw
Vali throws his sword to the selected target and cant get it back for 2 sec. While the sword is in the air Vali cant be slowed, Cost 90 mp. cooldown 20sec

2.) Rage
When activated Vali's attack speed and life steal increases every time he hits an enemy god or a minion, can stack up to 5. Cost 100 mp. Cooldown 18 sec

3.) The deads Anger
Vali creates a Shield of the dead that does damage, if close to an enemy god, the shield brakes and the dead (ghosts) are free and can attack by themselves. Cost 115 Mp. Cooldown 30 sec

4.) (Ultimate) The sword of Revenge
Vali smashes his sword in the ground and The sword of revenge Shooting out fo the ground at selected area, gods in the area is stuned for 3 sec. Cost 150 Mp. Cooldown 55 sec

Lolagez

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 14, 2013 6:38am | Report
Thank you for moving this here, I'm sure some will comment soon.

In the meantime, please archive your "guide," so it won't show up on the front page.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }