Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Vadir, Norse god of vengeance

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Vadir, Norse god of vengeance 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » February 7, 2014 9:06pm | Report
Vidar, god of vengeance was the second strongest Norse god next to Thor. He is the son of Odin and the giantess Grid, during Ragnarok he would avenge Odin's death my putting his large Iron boot on the bottom of Fenrir's Jaw and his hands on the upper jaw, using his raw strength he ripped fenrir in half. He is also one of the few Norse gods too survive Ragnarok.

WEAPON: Battle Axe (because Vidar was a big powerful Norse warrior and a big axe would look cool with him)

Class: Physical melee warrior.

APPERENCE: Vidar was said too live in his Great hall in a primeval forest, and he is also one of the Norse war gods (not the official god of war but many Norse gods were considered war gods), so I figured he should have a Bear fur pelt across his back and maybe his head (similar to though not exactly alike too that of mountain man odin), with large bracers on his forearms and with large iron boots with some fur and leather on them as well. his chest should be bear chested and he should have Nordic tattoos on his body, with a large braided brown or blonde beard. (the reason why is because I have been wanting a norse god like this kind of berserker looking and a god of vengeance would be a good one for it). I had also considered him wearing one of those Viking helmet that cover the head and the eyes with carvings on it. with maybe a large belt with a bear carved into the center.

PASSIVE: This is just a thought I'm not sure yet, but I was thinking that it could be called vengeance and what it could do might be with every god kill on the enemy team Vidars basic attack damage increases by a certain amount. (let me know your thoughts or if you have any ideas I'm still new to the site).

(I have been brain storming for awhile on what his attacks could be and have only come up with a few ideas feel free too suggest).
1: Axe spin. (Don't have an actual name)

2: Silence (he was also known as the god of silence so I was thinking he could let out a mighty roar and It would silence any attacks except basic attacks for a certain amount of time)

3: Power Cleave (He brings his mighty axe down for a devastating damaging attack)

Ultimate: Stomp (Vidar was sometimes depicted as having a one foot large than the other, I thought that would look really weird in game, so I was thinking that when you do his ultimate his foot would become large and he would stomp on the ground causing all enemies to flight up into the are and it would do damage and maybe stun.

anyways those were what I thought of so far please feel free to suggest and let me know what you think, and I meant to put Vidar for the title not vadir my bad.

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 7, 2014 10:07pm | Report
there are a few things u can add: add a pic from internet to identify with the god. Try to make passive and skills different from those of other gods. Be a bit more specific with numbers when writing a god idea.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 8, 2014 12:58am | Report
The ulti idea was fine, rest i guess there is more similarity to chaac, personally i wish to have balance amongst all religions/mythologies ,like there r only 2 mayan gods and no hindu god has been added for a long time
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » February 8, 2014 5:19pm | Report
Well I wanted a Norse god who wields a large axe so I had to give him some axe attacks, but I thought the cleave wasn't to bad he would bring down his axe on top of a foe in front of him causing large damage. He wouldn't through it like chaac does.

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }