Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ullr: Norse God of Duels

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ullr: Norse God of Duels 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 18, 2013 5:02pm | Report
Ullr is a physical melee assassin who specializes in one-on-one combat.

Description: A fairly slender old guy with a beard, holding a sword with a bow and arrows strapped to his back. He wears cloth armor.

Passive: Honorable Combat: Ullr gains 10% movement speed and 15% attack speed when there is only one enemy god within 55 feet, and no allies within 55 feet.

After one of his abilities is spent, Ullr's next basic attack gains an additional effect.

1: Parry: Ullr passively increases his attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25%. When this skill is activated, Ullr deflects the next basic attack he is hit with in the next 1.5 seconds, dealing 90/155/220/285/350 damage (+50% of the reflected attack's damage) to the attacker. Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds.

His next basic attack deals 15% of the target's remaining health as additional damage.

2: Weapon Change: Ullr changes to his bow, turning his basic attacks ranged and increasing his attack speed by 10/20/30/40/50%. This effect lasts 5 seconds, and right-clicking will cancel this ability at any time. Cooldown: 11 seconds.

His next basic attack stuns the enemy for 1 second.

3: Lunge: Ullr dashes forward, knocking aside all minions and striking one enemy god in his path, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 physical damage (+50% of your physical power) and slowing them by 30% for 2 seconds. Cooldown: 16 seconds.

His next basic attack silences the enemy for 1.5 seconds.

4: Challenge: Ullr challenges one enemy god in an area (kinda like Loki's ult), and both are transported to an arena (circular, about as large as the Fire Giant's entire volcano) and become immune to crowd control (both of them). This effect lasts 8 seconds, then they reappear at their old positions.

His next basic attacks deals 40% of the target's missing health as additional damage.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 18, 2013 11:24pm | Report
I like this idea, although I think some tweaks would be nice:

You should add some benefit to the sword, I mean, righ now the bow seems VERY overpowered. It gives a ranged attack and a huge boost to attack speed, even bigger if it stacks with his 1. Making the bow do less damage/make the sword do increased damage would solve this problem.

Another thing I don't like is the ulti. Sure, it is a cool idea, although I've seen so many people suggesting it and I've never really liked it. To me, it takes away too much of the action, but what do I know? Your version seems the be the most balanced of them anyway :)

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by outlawing » October 19, 2013 9:47am | Report
So basically he can accumulate 15%, 25% and 50% atk speed ?

outlawing

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 19, 2013 4:18pm | Report
*waggles finger* 90% for a short duration, then it's 40%, which is reduced to 25% in a teamfight. And he's kinda useless in teamfights. Even Artemis has her boar and her 3 for multiple target damage.

His bow sorta becomes a ****py substitute for multiple target damage for say, clearing waves. Just think of the bow as a self buff instead of an alternate attack mode.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }