Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Dagda - The Good God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » The Dagda - The Good God 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Marethyu » January 3, 2017 12:35am | Report
The Dagda is an important member of the Tuatha de Danann, a race of gods in Celtic mythology, and is associated with strength, manliness and magic.

The Dagda: The Good God
Type: Melee, Physical
Class: warrior
Pros: High Sustain

Passive: The Good God - If a member of The Dagda's team heals or buffs allies, they receive a buff increasing movement speed and penetration.
Movement speed: 25%
Penetration: 15%
Duration: 4 seconds

Ability 1: Club Smash
The Dagda leaps using his great strength and damages and knocks back enemies where he lands.
Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 + 10% of physical power
Mana Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Ability 2: Death Blow
The Dagda uses his great club to hit up to 9 enemies in a cone in front of him dealing damage. Minions are killed instantly.
Damage: 50/100/150/200/250 + 60% of physical power
Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 16 seconds

Ability 3: Roasting Pig
The Dagda raises his roasting pig healing him and nearby allies over time and taunting nearby enemies.
Healing: 50/100/150/200/250 + 20% of physical power
taunt: 1 second
duration: 10 seconds
Mana Cost: 70/75/80/90/100

Ultimate: Resurrect
Enemies underneath 10% max health will be marked and The Dagda can hit them with the handle of his club. If they die within 7 seconds of being hit, they will respawn as a pet with 50% health for The Dagda (The pet would be AI controlled like in Co-op vs AI mode). The pet will fight for a short time and 25% of the damage dealt by the pet goes to The Dagda as lifesteal. The pet can cast abilities but not ultimates and will attack the closest enemy god until killed or time runs out.
Pet Duration: 10 seconds
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 140 seconds

I have tried to incorporate his lore as much as I could into his kit, which was hard since his nature is OP. Any advice on the numbers would be welcome.

Marethyu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » April 26, 2017 2:53am | Report
One problem...."Minions are killed instantly." That should not be a thing ever. If he's a warrior he's going to have so much lane control that it's going to be ridiculous to lane against him. Apart from that it's pretty decent for a warrior who focuses on trying to get early kills at level 5. I reckon a decent change to his ult would be this.

The Dagda can control where the pet goes by reactivating the ability and targeting either minions, jungle camps, enemy gods or structures. The pet deals 20% reduced damage to structures. I'd also increase the duration so it's easier for the Dagda to have more control of what he wants the pet to do so it doesn't end up being a SWK clone. Probably 30/35/40/45/50 seconds. Another thing is that the pet should not be able to be affected by healing or invulnerability spells and cannot pick up buffs. It is however affected by CC and debuffs. It should probably inherit the stats from it's target.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }