Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Abomination

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » The Abomination 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MythOfMercury » January 16, 2014 8:38pm | Report
The Abomination

Yes the Invisible Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Why? Because he is a god after all. Today he would be considered the god of atheists. He is an embodiment of rational thought and critical thinking. Created to be an insult to religion itself, he is the ultimate anti-god.

Lore
Quoted:
Just as man feeds the gods with attention and worship, so does mans attention effect the world around him. As mankind's faith in the gods began to waiver, they not only stopped believing in the old gods, they began to insult them with false new gods. The old gods were made furious by mankind's distorted view of their glory. But man's worship had power and from its misguided attention... the abomination was born.
Its very existence an insult, many gods set out to destroy the creature and failed. Its tentacles swarmed over a shapeless mass. Every failure to destroy it only fed it. And the more power it gained, the more attention the abomination received. The creature now seeks to become the very thing man claimed it to be: the one true god.

Stats
Health- Extremely low
Basic Attack Damage- low
Basic speed- extremely fast
Role- Assassin
Basic attack: Is a ranged attack but he fires one of his tentacles forward to strike enemies at a distance. The tentacle reaches out and retracts making it a slow process.

Passive
Disembodied mass- He can move through minions and gods alike, and ranged attacks do less damage against him.

Abilities
1.Omnipresence: The Abomination becomes invisible to minions for up to 30sec or until he attacks or is attacked by an enemy god. He deals damage to minions while invisible by hovering up to them. All minions within him will take damage per sec.

2.False God: The Abomination becomes invisible for 30sec to other gods. The effect cannot be activated during combat and ends if the Abomination attacks a god or a minion. Minions will prioritize the Abomination while False God is active.

3.Noodle Like Appendages: The Abomination reaches out and grabs an enemy god, doing damage to any minions in the way. The enemy god is wrapped in tentacles. The Abomination then has the ability to drag the enemy god as if they are roped. They can be dragged for up to 5sec. The effect is broken by any attack from a minion or another god. The Abomination drains magic power while using the ability. The effected god only loses magic.
Cool Down- 20sec

4.Doubt: Turns all minions within a set distance hostile to all gods. All gods in the set field lose all of their magic.
Cool Down- 60sec

Play Style
The Abomination is a insult to the gods. On the battlefield he has low killing ability, but is one heck of an annoyance. Able to attack minions in secret, hide in plain site, and drag lone players into towers; his role is to annoy the enemy team into defeat.
His ultimate is big game changer in the most desperate of situations. While not wanting to activate it while your own minions are present, an attacking army can be sent running with one shot from Abomination. It deals no damage, but its ability to wipe out enemy magic will set them up for slaughter to your allies.

I hope you enjoyed the read, feel free to drop opinions.

MythOfMercury

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 16, 2014 8:52pm | Report
Why are none of the abilities called Pastafarianism
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 16, 2014 9:36pm | Report
This god is too weak. Bacchus would eat him in an instant.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 16, 2014 9:39pm | Report
I don't know, I feel a certain Devourer would fare pretty well.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }