Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Xenomorph( Physical Assassin).

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Xenomorph( Physical Assassin). 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 14, 2014 9:42am | Report
Xenomorph

Title: Internecivus raptus // The Alien.

Xenomorph, better known as Alien, is a extraterrestrial creature originally from the Xenomorph Prime Homeworld. His abilities makes him a ''High Skill, High Reward'' type of character, with high survivability and damage. However, he is squishy, and once locked down, can die extremely fast.

He is mostly fitted for Solo Laning and Jungling. His 1v1 potentials are great, as he can outplay the enemy. He can also gank well, even though he does not possess a lot of CC as much as other characters.

His greatest counter is the Predator.
Sorry, I had to.

Side note: Certain damage numbers were not included.

Passive: Rage.

Xenomorph possess a rage system, yet he uses mana. Every basic attack will regenerate 10 rage, which has a direct effect on his ability ''Bladed Tail''. Additionally, Xenomorph has a basic attack progression.
Max. 100 rage.

1st Ability: FaceHugger.

Xenomorph launches a FaceHugger into the enemy god, briefly silencing them. Then, the FaceHugger attachs himself into the enemy god. Enemies struch by the FaceHugger take additional 5%/7.5%/ 10%/12.5%/15% increased damage from the Xenomorph. This effect cannot stack on the same god.
Cooldown: 8 seconds at all ranks.
Mana: 70 Mana.
Silence Duration: 0.3/0.5/0.7/1/1.2 Seconds.
Skillshot Type: Line( Think of Hun Batz's Sacred Monkey).

2nd Ability: Bladed Tail.

Xenomorph impales his tail, furiously, on the enemy god, dealing damage and healing Xenomorph based on his amount of rage. Consumes all current rage.
Cooldown: 14/ 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds.
Damage: X / X / X / X / X damage.
Skillshot: Low Range( Think of Serqet's Ultimate, but smaller).
Mana: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.

3rd Ability: Savagery.

Xenomorph dashes forward, if he hits an enemy, the enemy is knocked back a little bit and interrupts the dash of the Xenomorph.
Mana: 50/60/70/80/90 mana.
Damage: X / X / X / X / X Damage.
Cooldown: 14 seconds.

ULTIMATE Ability: Chestburster.

Xenomorph creates a Chestburster on the enemy god, executing him if his health is lower than 20%. If there is a FaceHugger on the enemy god, the executing happens on 25% health.
-NO RESETS. BECAUSE I LIKE BALANCE-

Damage: X / X / X / X / X damage.
Skillshot: Low range( Size of Serqet's Ultimate).
Cooldown: 90 Seconds.
Mana: X / X / X / X / X mana.

Any suggestion or contrusctive criticism is welcome.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 14, 2014 10:01am | Report
Viridian's Heartstrike says hi. It's literally an exact clone of the ability, up to and including the rage mechanic.

To be blunt, your idea is incomplete and cannot be accepted in it's current state. It is also difficult to provide feedback without adequate numbers.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 14, 2014 10:04am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Viridian's Heartstrike says hi. It's literally an exact clone of the ability, up to and including the rage mechanic.

To be blunt, your idea is incomplete and cannot be accepted in it's current state. It is also difficult to provide feedback without adequate numbers.

Yes, it is based on Viridian. I should have stated it earlier.

My problem is, how can I show adequate numbers? Base numbers on others and make changes?

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 15, 2014 2:41am | Report
Um. Okay. Not sure what to put here. But generally, don't try to squeeze too much of one thing into one skill. Like, don't give him two escapes and then two skills' worth of damage into his nuke. Etc.

Yeah, look at other abilities and base it around that. In terms of physical assassins, Loki has the highest instant burst in the base, while Fenrir's brutalize is the highest single basic ability nuke in the game, etc. But cooldowns and such also play a factor; less CD generally means a weaker ability, but try not to go too far in one direction.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }