Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Tirek, The Magic Reaper

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Tirek, The Magic Reaper 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » July 15, 2014 9:59am | Report

I had to make an mlp character. Tirek is a centaur dude who grows bigger and more ferocious the more magic he steals, to the point of becoming mountain sized and near invulnerable. Of course I won't make him invincible, but I do want some kind of scaling hypercarry feature:

Type: Melee Physical warrior with magical power included in passive; DAMAGE BUFF, FG AND ITEMS DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO MP. YOU ONLY GAIN IT THROUGH HIS PASSIVE.

Passive: Escapee of Tartarus: Tirek converts 50% of his magical power into physical power, and 25% into protection. Any time he gets a kill with Steal Magic, he gains 20 permanent magical power (max 6 stacks)
]

1: Steal Magic: Tirek grabs onto one enemy in front of him (eat minion radius) and roots them for 1s, and steals 20/30/40/50/60 mana and deals 80/120/160/200/240 (+50% of your physical power) damage to them. Cooldown 12s

2: Earth Pony Strike: Tirek smashes the earth, sending out 90/13/170/210/240 (+70% of your physical power) damage in a lane-long line, as well as +5/7/9/11/13 damage for each enemy hit to each enemy. Cooldown 16s

3: Unicorn Fireball: Shoots a fireball comprised of unicorn power at a ground target area (artemis size and range) dealing 100/160/220/280/340 (+150% of your magical power) damage and silences enemies for 0.5s. Cooldown 15s

Ult: Earth, Fire, Air, Light and Darkness: Tirek doubles his magic power, makes all his abilities do magical damage, increases the scaling of Steal Magic and Earth Pony Strike to 100% and increases the silence on Unicorn Fireball to 1s. This costs 25% of his health and mana to use. Cooldown 120s

And here's something to make up for it:
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 15, 2014 10:49am | Report
I think this is the properly coded thread, right?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 15, 2014 10:58am | Report
Lets say I max out Magical = 900 Magical power

Passive: 900MP = 450 Phys Power + 225 Protection, THAT IS ALOT OF POWER

then lets skip to the ulti.

900x2 = 1800MP

The fireball's scaling will go to magical power = 150% + 340
= (1800x150%) 2700 + 340

and with 1800 MP = 900 Phys Power (Which is over the cap. and 900 damage without a crit is alot...) +450 protection which is ALOT.

Basically ulti will cause you to 1 shot all of them and not take any damage.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » July 15, 2014 11:55am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I think this is the properly coded thread, right?

Yeah, it is. I have no idea how to delete threads, so if the other could be deleted I would appreciate.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 18, 2014 9:42am | Report
Passive: WAY overpowered as ****. You can easily reach 600 MP late game, which translates to 150 protections (more than TWO physical protection items), and 300 physical power. I mean, holy ****, this is overpowered.

1: Bland and fairly useless outside of early game. I suggest changing it so that a percent of the damage dealt = mana drain.

2: Weird, but not offensively so. I suggest emphasizing the snowball aspect of the skill, as it is fairly bland otherwise.

3: Hmm, this skill seems alrig - HOLY **** 150 SCALINGS WTF. THIS IS LITERALLY BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER MAGE ULT IN THE GAME.

Ult: Doubled magical power + passive + 150% scalings = literally oneshot people with a (1200 MP x 1.5) 1800 base damage basic ability. Congrats; this is possibly the most overpowered skill I have ever seen ever.

General: Everything in his kit seems insane. Also, the mana drain seems like a pointless add-on to the god to make him more of a "magic reaper." I suggest building his kit more around that anti-mage thing, rather than just shoving it last-minute to fit his title.

For example, make it his passive - he drains mana with every basic attack or ability or every fifth ability or whatever. Etc.

You can still keep the other skills, just tone them down a little and give this god something to focus on, rather than three or four generically good skills.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }