Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Temari, the Wind Ninja

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Temari, the Wind Ninja 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 26, 2014 10:29pm | Report
Temari, The Wind Ninja

Class : Melee, Marksman, Assassin, Warrior
Role : Jungler, Carry

Base Stats

Attack Progression : 1/1/0.5/0.5/2X damage and swing time

Passive - Cast Net
When Temari is supposed to take lethal damage, she gains 100 (+10 per level) health shield for 10s. Has 300s static Cooldown.

If Kamatari is active, it sacrifice itself to give you additional health shield equals to 33% of its current health

Skill 1 - Wind Cutter
Temari creates a wind that cut the first enemy it hits, dealing 50/100/150/200/250 (+60% physical power). The Cooldown is refreshed when used against minions and halved when used against monster.

If Kamatari is active, the enemy bleeds for extra damage every second for 4s. The farther the enemy is, the higher the bleed is. Min : 4/8/12/16/20 (+4% physical power) per s. Max : 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% physical power) per s.

Range : Line, 35 feet
Cooldown : 12s.
Cost : 40/45/50/55/60

Skill 2 - Flying Fan
Temari rides her fan forward, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+40% physical power) to the first enemy hit and around them, reducing their physical protection by 5/10/15/20/25 for 4s. If it doesn't hit any enemy, the Cooldown is increased to 30s (static).

If Kamatari is active Temari will bounce back 40 feet and it also slows the enemies by 25/27.5/30/32.5/35%. The farther the enemy is from where Temari started flying the longer the slow is. Min : 1s. Max : 4s.

Range : Line, 70 feet
Cooldown : 15s
Cost : 60/65/70/75/80 mana

note

Skill 3 - Summon : Kamatari
Temari summons Kamatari to aid her basic attacks and abilities. Can only summon one at a time. Kamatari is immune to CC. While Kamatari is active, Temari becomes ranged and have no attack progression
Health : 200/400/600/800/1000 health (+20% Temari's health)
Basic Attack : 15/30/45/60/75 physical damage
Attack speed : 1
Magical and Physical Protection : 100% Temari's magical and physical protection
Duration : 30s.

Range : Instant
Cooldown : 60/50/40/30/20s
Cost : 100 mana.

note

Ultimate - Scythe Weasel
Temari summons a tornado, banishing up and pushing all enemies away by 55ft. When they fall, they take damage of 75/150/225/300/375 (+100% physical power).

If Kamatari is active, they take initial damage of 50/100/150/200/250 (+50% physical power).

Wkndup duration : 1s
Range : Line, 55 feet,
width : ra's ult
Time reaching the end : 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s
Cooldown : 90/85/80/75/70s
Cost : 100 mana

How To Play

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 26, 2014 11:04pm | Report
Everything: Okay so he is an 'Assassin' and a 'Warrior' and whatever a 'Marksman' is. I honestly don't know what exactly it is. He has an assassin skill 1, a tank passive, a warrior initiate (skill 2) , A VERY TANKY creature I cannot help but imagine is a bear, and a support/guardian ultimate? Then he has very high health gain, decent mana,

Passive: Okay sounds nice, but is the damage ignored / reduced based on the shield amount?

Skill 1: Okay cooldown refreshed when used on minions... Does this mean I can SPAM a 250 damage on the minions until they die?

Skill 2: With katamari this will just put them dead in the water with a 50 protection reduction and a 40% slow, I think the slow is a bit high for an extra effect gained from another ability.

Skill 3: Very interesting concept, but that is one tanky mofo, at level 20 this thing will have a health of... 2400 health? so its basically a tank on its own. It has high attackspeed of almost 1 and a half attack a second, with good attack damage. I think the support should help this thing instead of the carry.

Ultimate: Okay I'm pretty confused, A melee assassin that knocks them away? It feels like a support ultimate honestly. 70 feet is very far, thats twice as far as ares ulti in a line, imagine bunching up in mid and getting airblasted from behind into the enemy tower where the other 4 enemies are waiting to stunlock you to kingdom come.

Please note the above is only my personal opinion, may be influenced by my current mood and must in no way be taken as a direct offence to the creator of the idea I have critiqued.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 26, 2014 11:16pm | Report
Hey, it's a Lee Sin clone, the ranged melee tanky DPS assassin mage tank support jungler who excels at everything. (jk)

Passive is...interesting.

Her one seems alright, but I have no idea why it has free recasts. It's damage is mediocre, but I HAVE NO BLOODY IDEA WHAT ROLE SHE IS SINCE SHE APPEARS TO BE EVERYTHING.

Her two is also fine, although the 30 sec CD is unnecessary IMO.

I love the minion summon thing, but I don't get "1.5 atk speed." Like, does it multiply your attack speed stat by a factor of 1.5? Seems overpowered when you can have it virtually permanently late game with a free 75 AD, making her able to buy tank items and still deal massive damage, basically making her a bruiser ADC. I suggest tweaking it to give less AD, maybe provide a move speed buff, shorten lifetime, and make it's CD 30 seconds or so.

Her ult needs a width. Also, it seems rather overpowered if you can banish entire teams, effectively turning a 5v5 into a 3v5 for a sec or two, but I don't know the width. Otherwise, seems okay.

Overall, I need more info.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 27, 2014 10:52am | Report
She does can excel almost at everything...... but not at once.

At early game she has some big damage and mobility and clearing for jungling and assassin. Mid game, she has the range to be a marksman and deals some nice damage. Late game, she can be two things, damage dealer (hunter) or ccer (warrior). If she build damage, she will be in close range, if she is a ccer, she can stay at safe range because katamari will be tankier and can be keep all the time.

Hed passive is there because i wanted her to be a bit tankier, in case she needed to go melee ranged. Her 1 is just some burst damage early game, but just becomes some bonus damage late game. Her 2 is for gap closer, i do agree i need to reduce either the slow or protection reduction. Her 3, the attack speed is constant 1.5 but i think i need to reduce it to one. Her ult, i dl think i need to reduce the range she push away but i think the banish is fine, lee sin can push away amumu or nunu too.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 27, 2014 11:03am | Report
I think her 1 is extremly strong if you were to lane. Because the cool down is refreshed, maybe if it was if you killed the minion the cool down is refreshed.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 27, 2014 11:05am | Report
I don't think killing is necessary, because the the mana is pretty big

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }