Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Elsa, The Snow Queen

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Elsa, The Snow Queen 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 17, 2014 1:58pm | Report

ELSA

The Snow Queen

Health: 375 (+70)
Mana: 290 (+43)
Speed: 355 (+0)
Range: 55 (+0)
Attack/Sec: 1 (+0.95%)
Basic Attack
Damage: 32 + 1.45 (+ 20% of Magical Power)
Progression: None
Protection
Physical: 11 (+2.7)
Magical: 30 (+0)
Regen
HP5: 6 (+0.45)
MP5: 5.5 (+0.44

Abilities

Frozen

:

The area around Elsa, is frozen, which works collaboratively with her abilities. (15ft radius). I'm gonna refer to this area as "frozen ground" . Enemies on frozen ground, are slowed by 5% +(1% per 100 Magical Power) and enemies who linger too much(5 sec) in Frozen ground will have a frozen heart freezing them for 1.5sec .

Hello

Snow Flurry

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Elsa throws a flurry of snow damaging enemies on the ground for 3 sec, . It will start to snow in the area travelled and will be part of "Frozen" for 5 seconds. The damage is on hit, when you are on the area of impact, 3 hits the total potential. The targeting system is like Ah Muzen Cab's honey but Elsa uses both hands, so potentially doubling area of Muzen Cab's honey. The cooldown of Snow Flurry starts on cast time not when the ability ends.

Damage: 50/60/70/80/90 (+20% of your magical power) per second hit by flurry
Mana: 45/55/65/75/85
Cooldown: 8

Cold Refuge

And it looks like I'm the queen.

Elsa conjures her snow robe on herself, granting bonus protections and inflicting slow and attack speed debuff to enemies who attacks her with basic attacks. Allies are granted the slow bonus for the same amount of duration if they are on frozen ground when Cold Refuge is casted.

Protections: 10/15/20/25/30
Slow: 20%
Attack Speed debuff: 20%
Duration: 5 seconds
Cooldown: 12s

Let the Storm Rage On!

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,

Elsa conjures a snowstorm on frozen ground damaging affected enemies. This is a toggle ability, where she can still move/attack while there are snowstorms on Frozen ground. The slow inflicted by Frozen increases by 2% each second they are damaged by snowstorm, capping it at 10%.

Damage:30/40/50/60/70 (+15% of your magical power) per .5 seconds
Mana: 25/35/45/65/75 mana per second.
Cooldown: 2s

Let it Go

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

Elsa takes off her gloves, diminishing every mana cost and freezing enemies on frozen ground by 1 sec. Every frozen ground is refreshed to its full duration. Cooldown's are halved during the duration.

Duration: 5/6/7/8/9
Mana Cost: reduced by 50%
Frozen Ground (around her): 18ft

Cooldown: 60s

KIT

I wanted to implicate a "queen" feel to her where she can protect or destroy the area of her dominion, the frozen dominion.

She will be a very defensive mage, with alot of AOE control. Her first defensive ability is the passive itself, slowing enemies 15ft around her radius. This is a great counter to melee basic attackers espescially with the stun. Elsa can also keep constant damage to her pursuers through Let the Storm Rage on.

Elsa may be a mage tho is capable of filling the support role. She is able to take in basic attacks through Cold Refuge while inflicting a movement debuff on the enemy, particularly the ADC. With Full CDR she can keep constant Frozen Ground on enemies'area to show her aoe prowess.

In Mid lane, she may be inferior due to mana usage, just to clear a lane. However in lower levels the mana usage for let the storm rage on is pretty low. With meditate on lower levels she can keep constant high mana in her disposal while able to clear lanes. She relies more on ganking presence where she easily can peel off, stun and deal great damage through her aoes. Book of Thoth will be highly recommended too, so she can keep snowstorms in late game.

Her basic combo with this kit, is to keep the frozen ground to enemies, to inflict constant movement debuff.
Snow Flurry around enemgy and Let the storm rage on! to damage the enmies significantly and increase movement debuff if they stay under your frozen dominion then they get stunned for more damage!

Team Fights:
Let it Go! Snow flurry will now be available after 1 second of each cast, always maintain your Frozen debuff on their area. Let the storm rage on, for more damage, and movement debuff and also Cold Refuge for your protection.

If you keep frozen around enemies with constant, or growing movement debuffs then the stun will work perfectly in synergy with your abilities.

Let it Go, is her ultimate buff to show the enemies the Queen that she is.

WIP
Please leave feedbacks, it would be much appreciated

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 21, 2014 4:09am | Report
WHY YOU DO THIS? WHYYYYY

Um, her passive has a massive potential to be overpowered; it’s basically Osiris’s three as a passive, albeit very conditional. However, it will make her very difficult to gank if built tanky (or in the case of tank support, her carry would also be difficult to gank), and I don’t really like the potential CC chain. Keep in mind that 15 feet is pretty much melee basic attack range.

I don’t really understand her one: It’s stupidly overpowered. 60% of MP every half second (or even full second) equates to a frankly stupid amount of damage, especially with Gem of Isolation. Not to mention the AoE is gigantic. AMC can easily get four or more ticks with his Honey, and Elsa will be able to get at least 240% of her MP with that. I suggest reducing scalings to 15%, which is still very strong, being AoE damage and all. You also didn’t mention tick values, or how long the terrain lasts.

Cold Refuge: So…Elsa’s naked the whole time? Anyway, this is an interesting skill, but it’s really weak, I suggest adding a scaling slow along with an attack speed debuff. You also forgot to put cooldowns.

Let the Storm Rage On: Okay, you should just call her the DoT queen. This skill seems incredibly overpowered to me, mainly because the combined DoT will deal a stupid amount of damage, on top of a ridiculous slow (50% with Gem of Iso).

Let it Go: Uh…a 3 ft increase is nothing, and her ult seems like “spam abilities.” The problem is, her abilities are already incredibly overpowered.

I suggest moving the Frozen ground increase and such to Let the Storm Rage On, and reworking her ult for something else.

And seriously, her AoE damage and CC is insane. Like, ridiculously insane. I mean, seriously, 70% of MP per tick…jesus, that’ll deal about three times the damage of Ao’s tornadoes, and those already half-health an ADC late game if they get minimum duration…

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 21, 2014 9:05am | Report
Finallly! Someone left feedback.

By the looks of it, as usual my problems are my nmbers and scaling can over the t
op. Imo im in love with the kit ive built.for.her. Thx sub i will change the.scalings accordingly.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 21, 2014 12:50pm | Report
Ok,

So I think you misunderstood my 1. It is a damage on hit, 3 hits total, 3 hits total if they are in the targeted area for the full duration of 3 seconds. The terrain it leaves does not deal damage but inflicts a copy of her passive which is 5s to that area. The slow and a stun if u linger too long.

2, as you can see in the GIF, she had clothes before the robe was put on, haha! Anyways yea, attack speed debuff i totally agree on. Sorry for no cooldowns

3, Ill decrease the slow accordingly, (forgot bout gem of isolation). Her 3 scalings i think is fine, especially if i decreased the slow.

4,God I love the ult, maybe it's just me. The adrenaline and the hype when all your cooldowns are halfed. that snow flurry blast and stuff.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 22, 2014 12:45pm | Report
1. Then it would be a DoT of three seconds, each tick being 1 second.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by splitface » July 22, 2014 2:32pm | Report
Smite shot make a god with this abilities!

But to put Elsa in this game... :/

splitface

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 22, 2014 6:20pm | Report
splitface wrote:

Smite shot make a god with this abilities!

But to put Elsa in this game... :/

You, person-who-is-equal-in-status-with-me, deserve a +rep.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }