Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Alice, The Deranged Wonder

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Alice, The Deranged Wonder 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 14, 2014 8:30pm | Report

(not my work)
Have you ever had a day where you just wanna let off some steam, like stab someone, crush someone's face or just burn someone to death, well she's the character for you!
GIF MADNESS!! Here is my not winning idea! Enjoy!

Abilities

Injury:

Alice inflicts different injuries according to the drawn weapon. The moment all injuries are present in an enemy, all injuries are refreshed for 5 more seconds, while receiving 10% more damage from Alice.

Gashing Bleed: The victim suffers damage over time for 5 seconds. 10/15/20/25/30 + (10% of Physical Power) per second

Blue Bruise: The victim is slowed for a duration: 25% for 3 seconds

On Fire: The victim's protections are reduced. 10/12.5/15/17.5/20

If there are no weapons drawn, her basic attacks deal no injuries and no basic attack progression"

Vorpal Blade:

Alice draws her vorpal blade and charges through, the first enemy hit is damaged and stunned for a duration. Alice keeps the blade for 6 second, while basic attacks inflict "Gashing Bleed"

Damage: 140/180/220/260/300 (+40% of your physical power)
Stun: .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds
Basic Attack Progression: 1/1.5x/2x/3x (swing time)

Hobby Horse:

Alice draws her ginormous hammer, the Hobby Horse, smashing it into the ground and knocking up enemies in a targeted area. Alice keeps the hammer for 6 seconds while basic attacks deal more damage inflict "Blue Bruise".

Damage: 80/100/120/140/160 (60% of your physical power)
Bonus Damage: 15/30/45/60/75 + (50% Physical)
Basic Attack Progression: 1x/2x/3x basic attack damage, Aoe on the last basic attack.

Clockwork Bomb

Alice throws a bomb while still keeping her current weapon. She can then reactivate the abilty to detonate the bomb damaging enemies and drawing more clockwork bombs for her basic attacks. Basic attacks will inflict "On Fire".

Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+60% of your physical power)
Basic Attack : No Progression but basic attacks are now ranged.

Mad Massacre

Kind of like Ne Zha's ult, Alice brings herself and a target enemy into wonderland, where alice just crushes him/her. She pummels him/her with Hobby Horse, stuffs a clockwork bomb in his/her mouth and finally stabbing him/her with the vorpal blade. this will inflict all injuries of her passive. Finally sending them back to the real map.

Damage (Overall) : 250/300/350/400/450 + (50% Physical Power)
Duration: 4 seconds

Cannot be cancelled by beads.

WIP

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 15, 2014 6:40am | Report
Passive: Seems to be basically another version of Nu Wa’s passive. I assume each is leveled with your ultimate, but that would mean that Alice has no passive at level one. Please clarify.

1: Overpowered; 2.5 second stun on a basic ability is too much, considering how alice can just smash the guy for free right afterwards. Not to mention it’s a dash. It’s a very bloated skill, really.

2: Okay, this skill deals weak damage but has CC and a steroid. That’s fine.

3: Generic ranged nuke. You didn’t put range or radius. Damage is balanced on paper, although CD is needed to know for sure.

4: Boring. It’s a generic single-target nuke. I mean, it has a flashy animation and all, but it isn’t quite so engaging for the one using it and the one getting hit by it.

General: You forgot the cooldowns. Those are important. Also, the swing chains are messed up; if you want a super slow attack, go with something like x1.5/x1.5.

Also, I’m not really quite sure how to say this, but…your entire idea is really, really boring. It’s all quite generic.

Passive is basically Nu Wa passive, an extra effect slapped onto a skill just because.

Her one is just a weirdly overpowered nuke. Her two is another steroid + CC + nuke. Her bombs are another generic ranged damage skillshot - no info on mechanics, range, or how it works = bland and boring. And her ult is the worst of it; it might as well be a Ne Zha ult clone with some debuffs slapped on.

There’s just not much interesting about this kit. Every ability is a mishmash of steroid, nuke, and CC ability, and it all turns out to be a homogenous ball of bleh.

My suggestion? Make everything more individualistic.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 15, 2014 7:50am | Report
I think what happened here is you saw the cool stuff already into that game of Alice and took it over.

What happens here is that 'lost-in-translation balance'. something like taking a Dota 2 char. and putting it in smite automatically makes it OP because it was made for another game.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 15, 2014 9:13am | Report
Now that i think bout it, my idea is disgusting ill do a full reset of this idea or maybe a new one since i too was disgusted. Thx for feedback guys.

Maybe it was the hype.of playing the game

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 15, 2014 10:48am | Report
Okay, I removed your entry from the list.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 15, 2014 11:06am | Report
Let me know when you make your new entry, please.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }