Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Slenderman, The White King (Urban Legend Assassin)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Slenderman, The White King (Urban Legend Assassin) 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » January 15, 2014 10:10pm | Report
I will be doing more on the Christian Mythology and the Urban Legends as time progresses.

Slenderman, The White King

Passive: Slender Sickness: Slenderman is a Monster of Myth, and is well known for hiding and killing people randomly. While no player is looking at Slenderman, Slenderman is invisible and moves faster. While an enemy player is looking at Slenderman, they take damage over time and Slenderman is visible.

MS Increase: 15:
Damage: 20.

1: Tentacle Strike: Slenderman launches one of his tentacle’s forward, dealing damage to all enemies in front of him, penetrating minions and the first god he hits is disorientated. Any damage breaks this effect.
Damage: 100/150/200/275/325 (+80% of your physical power)
Disorientanted Duration: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 12s

2: Reach of the King: Slenderman attacks directly with his tentacles, dealing increased physical damage to enemies, but cannot crit or apply on-hit effects. In addition, Slenderman gains range with his auto attack.
Damage Increase: 25/40/65/80/100
Range: 25
Duration: 2/4/6/8/10.
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
Cooldown: 14s

3: Look At me!: Slenderman focuses his Sickness’, dealing additional damage to gods looking at him, moves faster, and enemies who look at him screen becomes blurry, in additional Reach of the King can crit and apply on-hit effects.
Damage Increase: 10/15/20/25/30 (+20% of your physical power)
MS Increase: 5/10/15/20/25%
Duration: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Cost: 50/60/70/80/90.
Cooldown: 10

4: Static Screen: Slenderman unleashes a blast of power, dealing damage to all enemies looking at him, in addition, they become feared, running in a random direction. For x seconds afterwards, Slenderman moves faster and is invisible regardless of being looked at. Each God that is affected increases this duration.
175/250/325/350/425 (100% of your physical power)
Fear: 3s
MS Increase: 25%
Duration: 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3.
Increase Duration: 2s per.

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 16, 2014 6:39am | Report
Passive. There's a term I like to use, and that term is 'braindead power'. Basically, it simply offers so much power with you doing nothing. While the stealth is fine, the bonus movement speed and damage is not. Let's think about it for a second. It's inevitable that you are going to have to look at Slender, otherwise, how can you hurt him? But the thing is, if you look at him, you take damage for simply looking at him. There is no counterplay to it other than don't bother attacking Slender, but then you can't kill him. And if you do decide to just look away, he gains extra movement speed for, once again, doing nothing, so he can chase you down. But even if you dod decide to run away looking towards him, he can do all this damage to you, and you move slower either way, so he's still catching up to you. This is anti-fun, uncounterable and broken, and is in desperate need of a fix.

1. Fine.

2. Broken, once again. First of all, it scales way too strongly. It's an absolutely huge power spike with each level up, and I think simply making it a flat duration of 6 seconds, would the best for this ability. Also, the steroid. It gives way too much damage. 100 bonus damage is insane, plus a range bonus? That's way too strong. Range bonus is fine, damage bonus is in a desperate need of toning down. Also, make it linear scaling.

3. You should not have two steroids on the same god. Keep just one of these steroids, and rework the other. Also, just make it a flat duration. A 1 second steroid will do jack **** for you, so just make it a flat duration at all levels.

Ultimate. Fine for the most part. I recommend you do not over-saturate a god with one unique mechanic however. Also, once again, a 1 second bonus is doing jack ****. Flat duration is necessary. The fear duration can scale though, I recommend 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3s. Also, this ability is way too easily countered. I think it should deal damage regardless of whether someone is looking at him, but the fear and the extended duration should only happen if gods are looking at him.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » January 16, 2014 10:04pm | Report
Thank you for the response, HifromBuddha, as i rarely get legitimate responses due to the nature of my character posts. Now, i don't know if it's a given or not, but it should be noted that Slenderman is invisible even while striking, unlike Loki or Nu Wa would be.

Slenderman, The White King

Passive: Slender Sickness: Slenderman is a Monster of Myth, and is well known for hiding and killing people randomly. While no player is looking at Slenderman, Slenderman is invisible. Slenderman can continue to strike and use abilities without becoming visible, unless someone is looking at him.

1: Tentacle Strike: Slenderman launches one of his tentacle’s forward, dealing damage to all enemies in front of him, penetrating minions and the first god he hits is disorientated. Any damage breaks this effect.
Damage: 100/150/200/275/325 (+80% of your physical power)
Disorientanted Duration: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 12s

2: Reach of the King: Slenderman attacks directly with his tentacles, dealing increased physical damage to enemies, but cannot crit or apply on-hit effects. In addition, Slenderman gains range with his auto attack.
Damage Increase: 15-20-25-30-35
Range: 25
Duration: 5s
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
Cooldown: 14s

3: Look At me!: Slenderman focuses his Sickness’, dealing damage to gods looking at him, moves faster, and enemies who look at him screen becomes blurry, in additional Reach of the King can crit and apply on-hit effects.
Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 per tick.
MS Increase: 5/10/15/20/25%
Duration: 4s
Cost: 50/60/70/80/90.
Cooldown: 10

4: Static Screen: Slenderman unleashes a blast of power, dealing damage to all enemies near him, in addition, they become feared, running in a random direction. For x seconds afterwards, Slenderman moves faster and is invisible regardless of being looked at. Each God that is affected increases this duration.
175/250/325/350/425 (100% of your physical power)
Fear: 1.5/1.75/2/2.5/2.75
MS Increase: 25%
Duration: 6s
Increase Duration: 2s per.

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 16, 2014 10:25pm | Report
You do understand you can edit yr main post.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » January 16, 2014 10:36pm | Report
No i didn't, sorry :/

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 16, 2014 11:15pm | Report
No problem, but for future reference it is in the bottom left corner of the post.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 16, 2014 11:48pm | Report
Invisible while striking.

I've seen enough. Your god is broken as ****.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 17, 2014 6:13am | Report
Invisible while striking is something you would see on an ultimate, not a passive ability... *hint hint*

Also, I think needs a small delay, such as, say, a 2 second delay into the stealth.

Also, I feel like the interaction with the 2 and the 3 is completely unnecessary. If you want kit synergy, then adding one half of an ability to another ability is not the way to do it.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }