Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Skin Suggestion] Celestial Ares

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Skin Suggestion] Celestial Ares 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fredathor » May 13, 2014 11:06am | Report
So I've been playing Diablo 3 (and later on RoS) for a while, and been obsessed with the heaven theme of the game, the angels and archangels, the atmosphere etc. etc.
And a couple of days ago I came across this awesome warrior/angel looking concept at deviantart, and did couple of changes to it (such as putting on a shield).

As for the ultimate I thought that Ares should grow some glowing wings and as you can see on his hand, it kinda creates this twisting light as his light-chains grabs his victims.

So I just thought it would be awesome to have some sort of .. angel/celestial themed skin for Ares.
Do you guys think this would be a bad idea or a great one? I would preciate some feedbacks! :3

Fredathor

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 13, 2014 11:45am | Report
Still waiting on 2 Chainz Ares

Nice artwork!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » May 13, 2014 2:31pm | Report
I think this is a great skin and would love to see it in game :)

Torchman220

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 13, 2014 9:21pm | Report
That looks pretty sick, would be the only reason I'd play ares if it got into the game ;)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 13, 2014 9:55pm | Report
His sword is even more epic with this skin...*sniff*but it still hits like a wet noodle. TT.TT

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }