Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Shiva 'the Destroyer the transformer'

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Shiva 'the Destroyer the transformer' 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 1, 2014 1:15am | Report
Shiva is perhaps the most worshipped god in India and also in various countries with a diety base in billions. He is the one who can absorb pain all the poison in the world. Hes the source of river ganga and in a way husband to 'kali'. When in rage no god can stop him, otherwise his trait is to innocent and lives a life of exile on the Himalayas. He is basically snake god.

I would update the god idea in detail soon.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 22, 2014 10:28am | Report
Here is the god idea:

It has a lot of flaws but few new elements. The artwork shown in captions is symbolic from a comic character. Though the skills and passive has nothing to do with the character.

EDIT: GOD idea deleted, thanks to M4XiiMUS
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 22, 2014 6:27pm | Report
Posting just to ensure its fresh
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 22, 2014 6:50pm | Report
Don't bump the thread if your one of the most recent posts, it's really pointless.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 22, 2014 7:04pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Don't bump the thread if your one of the most recent posts, it's really pointless.

After couple of hours of posting cannot find tat post from quick links on home page. Dont take it in harsh way M4X, but everything i did is within the ethics and not doing it multiple times. Why u spill dirty brain junk over non issues i hav no idea.
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 22, 2014 11:07pm | Report
arka222 wrote:

After couple of hours of posting cannot find tat post from quick links home page. Dont take it in harsh way M4X, but everything i did is within the ethics and not doing it multiple times. Why u spill dirty brain junk over non issues i hav no idea.

I have honestly no idea what you're talking about. And even if I did, I couldn't take you seriously because of the term "dirty brain junk".

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 22, 2014 11:32pm | Report
Several times people are accused of bumping their threads, its fine if they don't overdo it. Sometimes people are accused of placing things in wrong threads and creating unnecessary threads, its fine too and a gentle notification works.

Why policing is not done over irrelevant talks and prolonged discussions on separate threads about how people having fun with other games and anime's that has nothing to do with smite?

I bumped this thread only once and saying that "it is meant to bump and nothing else". why am I a culprit..

EDIT: Even I post on various threads of first timers or newbies even if I don't like them just to bump them and encourage people to write more.

To get a bit personal, these are your blogs:

- It's my birthday!!
- Poetry for class
- I was in a feels sort of mood
- First blog post, and it's a sad one

Is this a drama school?

EDIT: @M4X: Yes this issue is so trivial that no such argument should have come in the first place. The whole issue was you criticizing me for once bumping my thread. Also to make you feel better m deleting the god idea itself. So everything trivial now.
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 22, 2014 11:58pm | Report
Ok I don't know what your problem is, I just said that bumping your thread is pointless if your one if the more recent ones. And then you get all pissy about something so trivial. And what does a blog have to do with any of this? Their tagged as personal and therefore I did nothing wrong. And how is "poetry for class" a drama school. Seriously I don't know if something was lost in translation, but it sure seems like it.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }