Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Shiva, the Destroyer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Shiva, the Destroyer 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheLivingDaylights » April 15, 2016 12:27am | Report
Hello there! I'm new to these forums but I've been playing SMITE since beta, so I've been around since the start, and it's been fun for three and a half years! For my mythological knowledge, I've played Age of Mythology (PC and DS versions) and I've read a couple of books on them. Anyway, I'm interested to creating some God designs - the first of which will be Shiva, the Destroyer from Hindu mythology. He'll look something like this:

He'll have four arms, one of which will carry the Trishula (Trident) and another will carry a club with a skull on the end. He'll use these two to attack. The other two arms will carry deerskin and a drum. When he's firing his ultimate, he'll also summon his Pinaka bow which will replace the deerskin and drum. Hi-Rez can insert whatever lore they want.

Here's some info and stats:

Title: The Destroyer
Pantheon: Hindu
Type: Melee, Physical
Class: Assassin
Role: Jungler
Pros: High Single Target Damage, Medium Crowd Control
Cons: Low Defenses
Health: 400 (+75 / 1900)
Mana: 200 (+40 / 1000)
Physical Protection: 12 (+2.9 / 70)
Magical Protection: 30 (+0.9 / 48)
Movement Speed: 375
Attack Speed: 1 (+0.022 / 1.44)
Basic Attack Damage: 38 (+2.4 / 86)

Third Eye:
When Shiva kills an enemy, their spirit is trapped within his Third Eye. Each minion grants him one stack, with a maximum of 50. Big monsters and the Cyclops minion give 3 stacks when killed, while Gods give 5. The Gold Fury and Fire Giant give 20 stacks when killed. Each stack grants him physical power and lifesteal. These stacks are reset upon death.

Ability Type: Passive
Physical Power Per Stack: 1
Physical Lifesteal Per Stack: 0.4%

1: Demon's Bane:
Shiva throws his trishula forward, damaging enemies it hits and stealing movement speed from them.

Ability Type: Line
Damage: 70/115/160/205/250 (+70% of your physical power)
Movement Speed Stolen: 25%
Duration: 3.5 seconds
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
Cooldown: 12 seconds seconds

2: Hypnotize:
Shiva hypnotizes enemies in a cone in front of him with his third eye, Mesmerizing them for several seconds. He also gains increased Attack Speed and Critical Strike Chance for several seconds.

Ability Type: Cone
Mesmerize: 1/1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6 seconds
Attack Speed: 10/15/20/25/30%
Critical Strike Chance: 10/10/15/15/20%
Duration: 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Mana
Cooldown: 16/16/17/17/18 seconds

3: Maheshwarastra:
Shiva calls upon the Maheshwarastra to fire a red beam of celestial energy, inflicting true damage to enemies in a line in front of him every 0.5s for 2s. The attack does more damage based on the number of spirits trapped in his third eye. Shiva is immune to knockbacks while channeling.

Ability Type: Line
True Damage: 20/35/50/65/70 (+1 per stack)
Cost: 20/35/50/65/70 Mana
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds

4: Pashupatastra:
Shiva uses his bow to fire the Pashupatastra, releasing all the spirits in his third eye to power the weapon. The Pashupatastra briefly stuns all enemies it hits and inflicts physical damage, which is increased by 1% for each spirit Shiva releases. Shiva loses all stacks acquired from his passive upon activating this ability.

Ability Type: Ground Target
Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 (+150% of your physical power)
Stun Duration: 1.5 seconds
Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 Mana
Cooldown: 90 seconds

TheLivingDaylights

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » April 15, 2016 1:15am | Report
It looks alright so far but the matter of fact is that we have too many Hindu assassin's and adding another one would just be boring. No offence, but I do believe that we need to probably get another mage or even a warrior for the Hindu's.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheLivingDaylights » April 15, 2016 1:18am | Report
Fair enough, but then again, I don't think Shiva could've been much else. Maybe I can make a support mage out of Brahma?

TheLivingDaylights

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N1gga_Ninja » April 25, 2016 8:56pm | Report
Maybe make the passive physical power per stack 0.5 because if its fully stacked you get 50 phys power and 20% lifesteal...and that's without items

N1gga_Ninja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N1gga_Ninja » April 25, 2016 8:58pm | Report
And I actually think a Brahma support styled mage would be pretty good but if you can try to give him some form of cc and some utility if you are really aiming for him to be a support mage

N1gga_Ninja

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }