Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

seth, god of chaos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » seth, god of chaos 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » February 21, 2015 11:35am | Report

pantheon: egyptian

lore:all men know the tale of Seth. of how he tricked his brother, Osiris, into a coffin and trapped him within, originally planning to seal him in a tree for the rest of eternity while he went on to rule. however this plan was changed with set instead chopping his body into many pieces and casting them across the land.

despite this and many other heinous deeds including his war against horus, seth is not a completely evil being for his role on ra's ship has saved ra on many occasions for set has dealt more blows to apophis than any other before him.

now war has come to the gods and ra has taken to the battle field, following his charge set sees the opportunity for power once more. for in the field of battle, from chaos comes control.

Passive: chaos of man
Every time set gets a kill or assist his next attack inflicts fear upon the struck target for 0.75 seconds.

Beast’s of set
Opening two portals in front of him, set summons forth a pair of set beasts which proceed to attack any nearby enemies on their own accord dealing 10/18/26/34/42 (+18% of your magical power) dmg per hit and lasting for 5 to 10 secs.

Sarcophagi of the crimson sands
Choosing a target location, set summons forth a sarcophagus to trap any god in the area which does 80/150/220/290/360 (+85% of your magical power) and a 0.75s root before knocking them away from him.

Spear of chaos
Materializing a spear above him, set commands it to fly and strike a target, dealing damage to any minions caught in the path and stopping at the first god hit. deals 60/110/160/210/260 (+70% of your magical power) the bleed lasts 2s and does 5/8/11/14/17 (+7% of your magical power) per 0.25s or 0.3s.

Ultimate: the usurper king
Ripping open a tear in reality above a group of enemies, set calls down a triangle of chaotic energy dealing 130/220/310/400/490 (+145% of your magical power) and stuns for 0.6/0.8/1/1.2/1.4s.

notes:credit to supersword23 for help with the stats since, to be honest, i have no clue on balanced stat making since mine always turn out to weak or to strong, so thanks to him. as an alt skin im thinking he could have blood red clothing and black skin and head and it could be called " lord of the red pyramid"(little rick riordan reference)

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » February 25, 2015 12:42am | Report
This is absolutely brillant on set behave. The lord of chaos would give you probs himself but it would be funny if his passive cause he next strike to his enemy(s) cause madness causing chaos lol. What class is he. Is he range or melee.

melbein

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » February 25, 2015 8:45am | Report
melbein wrote:

This is absolutely brillant on set behave. The lord of chaos would give you probs himself but it would be funny if his passive cause he next strike to his enemy(s) cause madness causing chaos lol. What class is he. Is he range or melee.

since this idea for set is more based around his use of dark magic and other long ranged ability's i would say he is a ranged mage. i could of done him as a more close combat based god since his lore does hold accounts of his melee prowess (slicing Osiris into pieces, his fight with horus for control over egypt,his battle with apophis, etc) but i felt a ranged variation would be more interesting.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 25, 2015 9:45am | Report
The damage on spear of chaos makes me cringe, its higher than thanatos death scythe whis s already pretty ridiculous, if you want it to be balanced make it have lower base damage and increase its scaling, that way it can still hit hard but has to be built for it.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » February 25, 2015 1:37pm | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

The damage on spear of chaos makes me cringe, its higher than thanatos death scythe whis s already pretty ridiculous, if you want it to be balanced make it have lower base damage and increase its scaling, that way it can still hit hard but has to be built for it.

The Spear damage is my fault, as I'm the one who gives him advice on his stats. I guess you do have a point, however.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 26, 2015 1:14pm | Report
yea a basic ability hitting for over 500 damage at level 10 is ridiculous like he would see less ranked gameplay then Serqet

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » February 27, 2015 9:30am | Report
there you go the op spear has been edited. thank you for bringing the point to the attention of me and supersword, diomedes.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » February 27, 2015 10:55am | Report
Cool thoughts on Set. I definitely see him coming to smite at some point. He seems kind of similar to Anubis (not just in appearance). Has a lot of raw power and control, but not really any mobility or escapes.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }