Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

RMSEP13 Ullr, norse god of archery, hunting, and chase

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » RMSEP13 Ullr, norse god of archery, hunting, and chase 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 4, 2013 3:14pm | Report
Ullr is the Norse god if archery, hunting, and chase (modernly known as god of snow)

Lore:
Ullr is the son of Sif and the stepson of Thor. Ullr is said to be good for duels. He was a popular god for ceremonies, men swore oaths on "Ullr's rings". Modern cultures he is a patron to skiers, and is sometimes known as the god of snow.

Ullr will be a physical carry (adc)
Pros: high damage
Cons: low defense

Health: 345
Mana: 135
Speed: 365
Attack per sec: 1 (+0.02)
Range: 55 (ranged)
Physical power: 39 (+2.6)
Magical power: 0
Physical protection: 18 (+0.2)
Magical protection: 15 (+0.3)
Health regen: 7 (+0.60)
Mana regen: 5 (+0.58)

Apperance:
- bearskin cloak (bear head as hat)
- longbow as weapon (made of yew)
- wearing skis, right one is larger than the other, left one is smaller and has fur on the bottom (to provide traction while kicking off on the main ski)
- a "kilt" from bearskin almost like Tyr's but rougher
- snow will always appear under Ullr's skis and Ullr will leave a trail of snowflakes behind him
- smiling
- ice blue eyes
- a ring on all fingers

Voice: maybe a Swedish of Finnish accent

Passive: Ceremonial Rings:
- When Ullr gets a kill it adds +3 penetration per kill (and it stays with him). When Ullr gets an assist, he gets +1 penetration, but both of these stacks combined cannot add over 10, if Ullr has full rings, and he gets a kill, that kill with replace an assist if he has any.

Move #1: Skiing in the Blizzard:
- When Ullr activates this, he become quieter and faster.
Speed increase: 30% (+35% from movement items). Any enemy that is trailing behind Ullr, will be slowed for 5 secs.
mana cost:
60/70/80/90/100
cool down time: 12 secs
durations: 8 secs

Move #2: Ski Rush:
- Ullr dashes forward on his skis, when he stops, this causes snow to be kicked up, hitting any enemy. If this hit an enemy god this will to physical damage and slows them. (Stops like a modern skier would stop)
Physical damage:
70/100/130/160/190 (+30% of physical power)
slow: 35%
Mana cost:
60/80/100/120/140
cool down time: 10 secs

Move #3: From the Taiga:
- When Ullr activates this ability that he can toggle on and off, he can shoot 3 arrows at a time in a very narrow cone, doing AOE damage. The damage is based on the percentage of his basic attack damage. (It's similar to Tyr's stance change)
doing physical damage to enemy gods:
physical power:
50/55/60/65/70 (This is the scaling of his actual basic attack)
Mana cost: 0
Cooldown: 10 secs

Ultimate: Avalanche:
- Ullr shoots 1 arrow into the air, causing an avalanche to fall from the sky. This does, low damage, but has a high slow. His ultimate has a certain radius as well.
Physical power:
125/150/175/200/225 (+50% of Physical power)
Slow percentage: 50%
Slow duration: 4 secs
Cooldown: 60 secs
Mana cost: a flat 105 mana cost for every level.
Radius of the Ulti: The radius of the ultimate will be the same as the radius of Magma Bomb from Vulcan.

Hey guys so I haven't posted in a while but I saw the Ullr bio on the Smite wiki, I got really excited and this was originally for a competition, but this is just the idea, just disregard the beginning of the title, and focus on the bio enjoy :D

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LordAvalen » September 4, 2013 3:22pm | Report
I think maybe you should change your passive to 0.1 speed per second because totaling at 1 seems a bit too OP and your ultimate is too weak, you should either add more damage or CC

LordAvalen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 4, 2013 3:28pm | Report
K add more damage to ultimate and change the speed increase from 0.2 to 0.1 in his passive

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 4, 2013 3:43pm | Report
Well, carries shouldn't really have much CC, though they do. So e passive is UP, you need to get 10 kills for 1.6 magical a d physical protections, and you get 1 movement speed, that's pointless. The 1 has no form of scaling except for it costing more mana. I would increase the damage on all of his abilities though, and I would add a slow to his 3 and make the 2 knock enemies to the side as it rolls.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 4, 2013 4:15pm | Report
So add to the passive? Add damage, knock back, and slow

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 4, 2013 4:54pm | Report
Ok the passive is horrible, to gain 3 armor and magic resist is horrible. Ok put it this way, Xbalanque gains 5 physical power for a kill, this guys gains .3 defend for a kill. Is passive is horrible, crank it up by a lot.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 4, 2013 4:58pm | Report
ok ok

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 4, 2013 5:18pm | Report
Well now 8 is too much, because on on an adc is quite a lot. So I would lower it to abut 3-2 thou he is an adc, so by would you give him defense? IMO it gives him to much tankieness for being a carry, though the speed is fine.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 4, 2013 5:44pm | Report
make up your mind man! ok i'll edit it, again

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 4, 2013 6:22pm | Report
It's fine how it is... I guess. :P

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }