Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMSEP13] Nemesis, Goddess of Revenge(Roman)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMSEP13] Nemesis, Goddess of Revenge(Roman) 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 26, 2013 5:13am | Report
Actually, carry could be a magical and physical, but my rule said "please make ADC" (attack damage carry) where all physical will always deal higher basic attacks than magical (cause of crits) (except teemo which has a crazy poison from LoL)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » August 26, 2013 5:51am | Report
As a way of keeping up to par with other carries, would having 50% magic power added to auto attacks instead of 20% enable her to be constituted as an ADC?

With the build I would use she would be dealing 370.5 damage each auto attack without her steroid, this would be more than most ADCs do before crits. And with her steroid she'd be dealing 460 damage each swing with a swing every 1.5 seconds.

If all this auto-attack damage still does not constitute her being classed as marksman/carry, I don't know what would.

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 26, 2013 6:07am | Report
Let's see, if you are asked to be an ADC, would you pick chronos or Freya? Let's just say that this is the normal saying for that

My idea is that you could make a god that deals physical damage but have skills that done magical damage or both like ezreal from LoL

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » August 26, 2013 6:34am | Report
But Nemesis would be an ADC under that edit, as she is dealing most of her damage through her attacks.

However if you still do not agree with the categorisation in light of that I will redesign her.

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 26, 2013 6:41am | Report
honestly, I think you just need to add crits to her kit. As far as I know, magical basics can crit, so really that's the only thing I see as needed. Raze may disagree, but putting in my 2 cents.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » August 26, 2013 9:32am | Report
So add a magical crit chance to go with the combat steroid?
Or should it be a crit chance debuff placed on enemys who have been effect by Nemesis' 3?

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 26, 2013 10:08am | Report
the first one, because ADC.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 26, 2013 10:16am | Report
Magical basics CANNOT crit. nor should you enable the, too.cis would allow someone to have their basics doing soo much damage because rod of Tahuti is a very powerful item. Personally, I don't understand why your wont it change her kit to physical. I mean everyone else has to follow the rules. And adc are Neith, Apollo, Artemis, Cupid etc. their is no magical adc and because of the way smite changed basics to do magical damage, now you can't have a magical Adc.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 26, 2013 10:38am | Report
I still don't know why, if it's an ability based crit. Like, it gives her abilities a crit chance against her revenge targets maybe?

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » August 28, 2013 10:32am | Report
Added a picture to add to the appearance.

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }