Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMSEP13] (Lord Rama The seventh avatar of vishnu or The Demon King (Ravana) Hunter)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMSEP13] (Lord Rama The seventh avatar of vishnu or The Demon King (Ravana) Hunter) 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » August 29, 2013 6:41pm | Report
I am Aware that Vamana was made as an incarnate of Vishnu.

Rama The Demon King Hunter (or) The Seventh Avatar Of Vishnu

by:shakz180 IGN: Morelios
Roles: Assassin, Carry
Pros: High Single Target Damage, High Mobility
Cons: Low Defense

Health: 405 (+75)
Mana: 250 (+35)
Speed: 370 (+0)
Range: 12 (+0)
Attack Speed: 1.00(+.03)

Ablities

(Passive) Master of The Astras: Every second when Rama has not dealt any damage., his critical chance increase by 1%. The deterioration of the bonus critical chance, when he enters the battle, will instantly drop down to the original critical chance the God has.

Active~1 Agile Shots: Rama dashes a short distance. If a successful basic attack was made under two seconds after the dash another consecutive dash can be casted again. The damage of the basic attacks increases after the consecutive dashes. Max 3 dashes.
Cooldown: 18/17/16/14/13

Mana Cost: 75/85/90/100/110

Increase every dash: 10%

Active~2 Rescuer's will: (Passive) : Rama has increased critical chance (Active) : When Activated, Rama will gain movement speed will not be affected by basic attack debuff. The passive bonus is lost until the cooldown is refreshed.

Cooldown:18/17/16/15/14

Critical Chance Bonus: 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%

Movement Speed Bonus: (When Activated) 15%/20%/25%/30%/35%

Duration of Boost: 3/5/6/7/8 seconds

Active~3 (Skill Shot)Burst Shot: Rama shoots an arrow that will inflict bleeding and healing reduction. The initital damage hit applies on-hit bonuses (So it basically is a basic attack which can apply on hit bonus, and able to do critical damage and inflict bleeding afterwards).
Cooldown:18/17/16/14/13

Mana Cost:75/85/95/100/110

Bleed Damage: 15/20/25/30/35+(20% of Physical Power) every second for 5 seconds.

Heal Reduction: 5%/10%/15%/20%/20%

Active~4 ( High Range Skill shot) Agastya's Arrow : Rama aims and focuses to the very fatal part of the heart with an arrow from Agastya dealing massive damage. It can kill a God instantly under an HP Threshold Percentage. Rama will not be able to move while aiming for the shot.
Cooldown: 150/140/130/120/100

Mana Cost: 75/100/120/135/160

Damage: 150/200/225/250/300 +(50% Physical Power)

HP Threshold: Under: 15%/20%/25%/30%/30%( If the arrow hits an enemy under these HP percentage, it will be an instant kill).

The damage for some might be a little too high, but considering the high cooldown and the skill cap to hit a skill shot in the right time, I find this to be just sufficient as the reward.

Please be honest about any criticism and tips. This is my first post and willing to improve. I might have made him a little bit overpowered. Credits To all in This Thread You guys are awesome!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 29, 2013 8:32pm | Report
this... actually seems fine. except for the ulti. that's most of loki's health, among others, without health items. Also, what is the rate of detieration on his passive? Does it go away as soon as he enters battle, or is it based on the amount of attacks?

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » August 29, 2013 8:49pm | Report
Wow Thank you for pointing those out. I'll try to come up and crunch better numbers.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 29, 2013 9:00pm | Report
well, I ask for the passive because say your setting up a gank, hiding in the jungle to build crit, and then a ymir comes up behind you and uses frost breath. do you lose the stacks? or is it more along the lines of the first shor you fire in battle gets the bonus?

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » August 29, 2013 9:07pm | Report
Another good point. I was meaning to tell if he does a successful auto attack , I might have put it a lil to vague. Thanks again!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 30, 2013 6:38am | Report
Is he ranged or Mellee?

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 30, 2013 7:40am | Report
raze, he uses a bow. pretty sure he's ranged ;P

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 30, 2013 8:06am | Report
I really like this kit. Here are my suggestions. If you have ever played Ashe from League of Legends, her passive is that once out of combat for 3 seconds she starts to gains stacks, at 100 stacks her next basic attack is a guaranteed critical hit. The stacks gain like 3/6 per second idk. The 1st ability is fine, the second. So for the passive, does it increase your damage when you get a crit (like Deathbringer) or does it increase your crit chance? Because it says it increases crit chance, but in the scaling and actual numbers it says crit damage. The 3rd ability is fine, though it does very low damage. At max rank it deals 105 damage. I would make it so that it does like some damage upon contact, then add the bleed. The ultimate I like, though lower the damage threshold. At max rank I think 450 should be the insta-kill cap. But I really do like thins kit!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 30, 2013 8:32am | Report
I just realized that XD I like the kits, but my only problem is all of them is too normal kit for an archer, not something to really describe the character (I don't know how to say it)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » August 30, 2013 9:05am | Report
Yea I know what you mean, It's kind of like, I just picked an archer and put some bow skills into it. But I just had my own interpretations when Rama kills a 10 headed demon king, with skill and agility. Based on the lore, the last shot was through the heart, with an arrow from Agastya, which I made as his ultimate.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }