Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMOCT13] The Morrigan goddess of battle, strife, and death

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMOCT13] The Morrigan goddess of battle, strife, and death 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Appollosnos » October 10, 2013 12:26pm | Report
Lore:The Morrigan's major form is of an old woman, wrapped in a cape of black raven feathers. Sometimes she takes the form of the death raven announcing death, or the banshee predicting it with shrieks. She is the thunderhead that descends at death, and the soul which is torn from the body rises through it like lightning. Her body becomes the conduit of death, the stormy pathway of the soul.

This is not for all people but it is the way she appears to the Fair Folk. Because she is the pathway, the vast network of reincarnation compressed into a cloudy mirror, she can guide the soul as she chooses. She needs only to change the pathways. Usually she is a subtle mist, but on the battlefield, she is storm clouds and thunder, the hag screaming for the dead, and the black death-horse which gallops through the sky carrying its newly deceased rider.

Pantheon: Celtic

Passive: Scavengers- every death The Morrigan witnesses a Raven flocks to the battlefield. Maximum: 15 stacks 2 stacks for god death 1 for minion death. Each stack provides 1 magical power and 3 protections. (this passive is inspired by Zhong Kui�s passive with his demon bag.)

1.Fate: The Morrigan designates which warriors are designated to die and live. Cone spell that does 90/170/250/320 (+ 50% magical power) damage to enemies and applies a damage buff of 15/20/25/30+ 20% magical power to allies including minions

2.Flock: A group of Ravens sacrifice themselves to protect The Morrigan reducing her damage taken by 10/15/20/25% for 3 seconds.Costs some mana with a cost of 3/4/5/6 stacks of her passive

3.Blind: A Raven fly�s forward doing damage and blinding the enemy god, doing 50/80/110/140 (+25% physical power) damage plus are blinded(like ra�s blind just a different animation)

4.Mob: The Ravens mob the area around The Morrigan dealing 90/105/120/135/150 (+ 70% magical power) damage and reducing The Morrigan�s damage taken by 5/10/15/20% This causes all stacks to be removed.

Role: Magical Tank

Anyways I hope you guys like it and please give me feedback on how to make her better, thank you.

Appollosnos

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » October 14, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Really nice idea, would like to see more female magical tanks. Just one thing. Maybe make her 2 still cost mana st killing 6 creeps wouldn't be to hard. Also maybe her ult could increase in damage for every stack and consumes all the stacks. Good idea though.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Appollosnos » October 14, 2013 12:52pm | Report
sorcerer455 wrote:

Really nice idea, would like to see more female magical tanks. Just one thing. Maybe make her 2 still cost mana st killing 6 creeps wouldn't be to hard. Also maybe her ult could increase in damage for every stack and consumes all the stacks. Good idea though.

Edited the 2 to cost mana, however Im not sure increasing damage per stack for the ult is a good Idea due to the damage reduction on it. Although now looking back on it I think the damage might be too good as (I feel i did not explain it well enough in the opening post.) its based off of Zhong Kui's ult and how it is and Are of effect for a duration.

Appollosnos

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }