Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMDEC13]Morena or Morana and more names:Slavic goddess of winter and death

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMDEC13]Morena or Morana and more names:Slavic goddess of winter and death 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » December 4, 2013 9:46am | Report
There is a tradition in some countries that they make a wooden puppet of her and throw her in a river as a symbol of the end of winter.
She would be a magical melee assasin/mage like Freya.
New CC: Shocked Enemies will stop in their tracks randomly until the debuff ends.It will always stop them atleast 7 times.Its like if you would get rooted for 0.001 seconds like 9 times.

Passive: I will come back!

Every time Morena dies to an enemy god or sees an allied god die she gains a stack increasing her magical power by
10 per stack up to max. of 7 stacks.The stacks reset when Morena gets a kill.

1.Burst of cold

Morena releases a gust of icy wind around her dealing 70/95/110/135/160 (55% magical power) magic damage and slowing the targets hit by 35% for 3 seconds.
Mana Cost:120/100/80/60/40
Cooldown:13/12/10/9/7

2.Throw me !

Morena knocks herself back and marks the first target she hits doing 45/60/85/100/125(50% magical power)magic damage. After the knockback she gets stealth for 2.5 sec. .When she is stealthed she can reactivate the ability to dash to the target doing 45/60/85/100/125(75% magical power)magic damage to the target and removing the mark.
Mana Cost:135/115/105/95/80
Cooldown:13/12/10/9/8

3.Power regeneration

Morena enters a stance in which she regenerates mana and health 10/15/20/25/35(35% magical power) per tick for 5 seconds and gains 5/10/15/20/25 % magical lifesteal for 7.5 seconds.
Mana Cost :Has no mana cost.
Cooldown:30/25/20/15/10 seconds
1 tick:1 second

4.The ultimate arrival

Morena puts herself in a slumber making her immune to CC and damage for 5 but she can not move and see anything.
After that she will come out of it shocking enemies for 12 seconds and dealing 150/200/250/300/350(115%magical power) magical damage .
Mana Cost:300/275/250/225/200
Cooldown:90 seconds

I hope you like it.I dont think it really fits for an assasin because of the heal and no attack speed buffs. xD
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 4, 2013 5:37pm | Report
Ok a couple things. That passive is OP, I would just go to the beginning of the game and just suicide to jungle monsters/minions. Her 1 is fine, 2 is eh ok I guess. But the three, why would you want to be targeted when your an assassin? I mean your squishy. Plus 5 seconds is waaayyyy to long. And her ultimate is just dumb, I mean a free aegis for 5 seconds! NO! And what does "shocking enemies for 15 seconds" mean? Whatever it means it is to damn long.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » December 7, 2013 8:26am | Report
I changed the passive so you can only die to gods.

The 3 is meant for a little bit of sustain because look 5 seconds for 3 hp per second.
Ok,then ill remove the taunt but make the heal stronger because then its super underpowered.

And the ult is pretty much the same thing as the ult of Lissandra.Shocking is a debuff that stops you like for a 0.1 second but more times in the 15 seconds.Its like if you would move but you press S and you will stop.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 24, 2013 5:32pm | Report
Passive is an interesting mechanic. I actually like it.

Names are awkward, and you could use some detail, like how much time is a tick, and the cooldowns, and contributions.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » December 28, 2013 6:44am | Report
I made it so she Can not do anything While she is in her ult.And i kinda changed everything a bit.

My Smite is IcepriestSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }