Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMDEC13] Khione Goddess of Snow

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMDEC13] Khione Goddess of Snow 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by diegoaqs » December 3, 2013 7:06am | Report
LORE

KHIONE (or Chione) was one of the nymphs, a daughter of Boreas, god of the north-wind, and Oreithyia, athenian princess that was later made into the goddess of cold mountain winds. Khione the goddess of snow is a beatiful yet deadly woman, that can slowly kill even the most powerfull enemy.
Khione features a melee warrior that wears armor and uses two short swords.

ROLE: Melee support
Phanteon: Greek

SKILLS

Passive - Born from cold - khione's skin absorves the cold from his abilities becoming harder to penetrate giving her physical protection as she use her abilities, she loses that bonus over time. (Like Poseidon's passive)

Ability: Buff
Affects: Self

1 - Snow Angel - A lite snow falls over khione giving her a appeareance of a snow angel healing her and her allys

Ability: Area
Affects: Self and Ally
Radius: 30
Healing: 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170

2 - Supercooling - buff - self and ally- it cools the air around Chione creating ice crystals that reflects basic atack damage and increase his basic atack damage, it also afects allys with in a 25ft radius

Damage reflection 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5%
Basic attack: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30%
Duration: 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 / 5s
Cost: 65
Cooldown: 15s

3 - Blizzard- moveable ground target - self and enemys - Chione sprays snow slowing all enemies in the area and dealing damage every .5 second,
Chione also gain movement speed while over the snow.

damage physical

Damage per Tick: 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 (+10% of your physical power)
Slow: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30%
Moviment speed: 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25%
Cost: 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85

ultimate - Snow Storm - she summons a snowstorm around her that quickily feels the area with a heavy snow it slows enemys and deal damage. while inside the storm Khione is also CC imune.

Ability: Ground Target
Affects: Self and Enemy
Damage: physical
Radius: 30
Slow: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%
Damage per Hit: 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 / 180 (+60% of your physical power)
Lifetime: 5s
Cost: 100
Cooldown: 90s

PROS

Medium crowd control
Great team member
Passive gives her good defence
Good damage with basic attack
Good for gank

CON

Stucked at melee
Lack off brust
Mana hungry
Not that good wave clear
No magical protection

So.... what you guys think?

diegoaqs

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » December 3, 2013 11:17am | Report
First up, and that's for all incoming comments: not everybody in this world is Amercian/British and or a native English speaker, so don't bother making spelling corrections, it's not worth it and it's simply annoying.

1: Snow Angel:
The ability is somewhat boring, in the sense that it is straight up a heal scaling only according to the level of the ability without any connection to power or for number of times being hit (e.g Guan Yu's passive Painless which empoweres your healing ability Conviction. Try spicing it up, for example increasing the healing by an amount equal to some of your physical protection to synergize with your passive ability, or an increased amount of healing per enemies slowed in a certain area to synch with your 3 and ultimate.

2: Supercooling
I'd suggest increasing the precentage (%) of basic attacks reflection. Hide of the Nemean Lion reflects 20% and it's an item with many other attributes. Increase it to about 15% and maybe allies will be affected by only 5%. Additionally, the precentage of basic attack damage is somewhat vague, do you mean straight up truely increasing the damage outpot ot the physical power contribute to basic attacks? Other than that it seems nice.

3: Blizzard
It's kind of similar to Ah Muzen Cab's Honey ability. I'd recommend making an initial damage and a damage over time effect as well for every enemy who dares fall into the snow. Split the damage somewhat though.

4: Snow Storm
Seems intersting. I like it.

BTW a snow storm is a blizzard. I'd recommend changing the 3: Blizzard ability to 3: Avalanche and your 4: Ultimate: Snow Storm to 4: Ultimate: Blizzard.

P.S
you forgot some dry details in some of your abilities (not that it matters so much, just wanted you to know in case you haven't noticed) like cooldown or duration or how many ticks per second,duration of the ability.

All and all she seems good and interseting.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by diegoaqs » December 3, 2013 3:04pm | Report
Thanks for your review man.

I will make some adjustments.

diegoaqs

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }