Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMDEC13] Ixquimilli (The Curved Obsidian)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMDEC13] Ixquimilli (The Curved Obsidian) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MarkusHermann » December 19, 2013 8:28am | Report
Ixquimilli was once the God of Dawn but after a shooting match with the sun, to punish him he was transformed into the god of stone... and coldness.

Passive: Heart of Stone

Ixquimilli takes damage only every other time hit with a basic attack and takes no effect from taunts and has no fear.

1. Cold as Ice (8 Second Cooldown)

Ixquimilli shoots out a line of ice in front of him slowing enemies and enemies take damage for every second in the radius

2. Snow Flurry (9 Second Cooldown)

Ixquimilli summons a snow storm around his location concealing himself and blinding enemies in the radius

3. Frost (12 Second Cooldown)

Ixquimilli calls forth frost in a circular radius slowing all enemies in the radius and all those that leave the radius are stunned

4. Fury of Winter (80 Second Cooldown)

Ixquimilli creates a gigantic snowstorm that goes forward in a straight line. Dealing damage to enemies in its path and tossing them into the air. If they land on the ground with less than 50% health they are also stunned.

My IGN is MarkusHermann

Sorry this post isn't very detailed or good. It is my first one and I wanted to get this idea down before I forgot it.

MarkusHermann

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 19, 2013 2:47pm | Report
Well even if it is your first post, you entered it into the contest so I would expect at least some detail. And that passive is so incredibly OP.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 24, 2013 5:30pm | Report
No numbers, overpowered everything. Being first does not excuse this.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }