Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMDEC13] Anemoi, The Wind Gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMDEC13] Anemoi, The Wind Gods 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » November 27, 2013 7:56am | Report

Anemoi, The Wind Gods

Roles: Mage, Ranged
Pantheon: Theoi Greek
Pros: High Area Damage
Cons: Low Defense

Lore:
The Anemoi conssist of 4 gods for each wind direction:
Boreas, God of the Northern Wind and Winter (rising from the cold)
Zephyrus, God of the Western Wind and Spring
Notus, God of the Southern Wind and Summer (which also brings storms)
Eurus, God of the Eastern Wind and Autumn

Passive: Change of Seasons
After Anemoi use an ability, the next ability in the hierarchy of seasons will reduce all cooldowns by 2 plus additional 2 seconds reduction to the ability used for each previous successful reduction (I'll explain). Additionally, when Anemoi have completed a full season hierarchically, they gain a 20% magical penetration buff for the next 3 seconds, while using an ability according to the season order refreshes the buff.

Explanation

1) Ice Cold Wind
Boreas takes over, activating winter, blowing chilling winter wind in a narrow arch which eventually returns to Boreas, causing 20/40/60/80/100 (+30% of your Magical Power) damage per hit and reducing the target's movement speed by 10% for 3 seconds (max 2 stacks). enemies can be hit only twice.
Ability: Arch
Affects: Enemies
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds.

2) Wind of Bloom
Zephyrus takes over, Activating spring, blowing a wind around himself, causing 30/60/90/120/150 (+35% of your Magical Power) damage to all enemies within that area and healing you and all allies for 50% of the damage dealt.
Ability: Area
Affects: Enemies & Allies
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Mana
Cooldown: 12

3) Summer Storms
Notus takes over, activating summer, blowing a wind in a straight line, causing 60/120/180/240/300 (+85% of your Magical Power) damage.
Ability: Line
Affects: Enemies
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 10 seconds

4)Wind of Exfoliation
Eurus takes over, activating autumn, breathing air to his lunges for 0.75 seconds and then blowing it in infront of him while knocking himself back. The wind does 30/60/90/120/150 (+35% of your Magical Power) + 100% of the target's magical protection as addiitonal true magical damage.
Ability: line
Affects: Self
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11

Thank you for reading and hoped you enjoyed. Please leave feedback, good or bad, it really helps me alot and warms my heart.

IGN: Jordenito

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 27, 2013 7:59am | Report
Whoa, it's only an hour from my post XD, don't be in hurry, it's still one month :D. Well i'll give feedback as soon as possible tomorrow in the morning

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » November 27, 2013 9:16am | Report
Wow, that was fast O_o

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » November 27, 2013 12:04pm | Report
I was just about to go out to our holiday parade so I hurried.
Happy Hanukah (yes, I'm jewish and I live in a kibbutz).
The main thing I'm uncertain of is the passive. Not the buffs of the passive itself, but the way you achieve them. I don't know if it sohlud be like that, or like Chronos's Wheel of Time, or just change passively only according to time and not to anything else like ability activation.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » November 28, 2013 4:48pm | Report
Wait can i still do 1 of these wind gods, I was planning on doing Aquilo, the roman version of Boreas

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 28, 2013 10:48pm | Report
I think you are severely overestimating the benefits of HP5 and MP5. Passive MP5, at early levels, is only about 1 mana per second. Doesn't really help anyone.

Best case scenario, and I mean the ABSOLUTE best, is fighting someone who rushed Chronos' Pendant for the MP5 in a solo/mid lane. But even then, it won't help much, since 5 seconds later they will start regening mana again. Congrats, you took away 30 mana.

I think a better winter themed move would be heal suppression, or a slow.

Same goes for Spring. It's so...boring. How about simple %-based regen?

1 slows too little. If your god is a mage instead of a mage support, I'd simply put 10% flat. If he is a support, give a better slow.

2 seems overly complicated. Why not simply state it heals for 50% of the damage dealt, and a portion goes to allies?

3 is weak and has too high CD.

4 is also weak since it doesn't do much. Sun Wukong has a similar ability, but it can also do damage.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » November 28, 2013 11:43pm | Report
SurvivorZombeh said:

Quoted:
Wait can i still do 1 of these wind gods, I was planning on doing Aquilo, the roman version of Boreas

Of course you can. The idea of my post was to creat a unique god without an ultimate with 4 different types of attacks/buffs etc.
You can sure as hell make Boreas as a standalone god idea. It's like me taking, let's say the three primal brothers of greek, Hades, Poseidon and Zeus and making them into a single god (not exactly, because they really are the primal, most poewrful gods in greek mythology but you get the idea). Boreas is just 25% of my god idea. It certainly could make 100% of yours.
You have my premission, which you don't really need but it's really nice of you to ask.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I was underpowering because usually when writing a god idea they tend to be overpowered so I extremed it to the other side a little bit.
Thanks.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 15, 2014 5:26pm | Report
True magical damage....lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }