Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Reskins Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Reskins Ideas 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Godd » March 1, 2014 3:30am | Report
I really think SMITE needs some reskins for it's official release.
Some might be : Loki - Looks too old, creepy.
- Apollo - Looks a giant bit gay.
- Cupid - Looks like ****.
- Bakasura - Looks not so scary. He should be a scary demon.

Those reskins should be like Agni's => Total, not like the Ares or Thor ones.

Any feedback?
Favorite Gods : Loki , Thanatos , Xbalanque

Godd

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 1, 2014 3:56am | Report
ya agree on baka skin. I think he should be portrayed a giant demon in that skin. Apollo is fine but may be a rockstar/hardrock kind of skin would work with/without beard. Cupid looks cute can't do much with, may be a giant angel skin might work on him.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 1, 2014 6:02am | Report
I actually think Loki's model seems good. I'm sick of all those same basic models that gods have, of super-masculine men. I know, I know, gods are suppose to be the "ideal form of life", but I like having niche ones, like the old He Bo. I like the skinny, starved Loki model.

As for Baka... I agree that he could look a bit more "demony", but the reason he doesn't look super-scary all the time is his ultimate. When he vomits, that's when he exposes his head, and that's when you see his true demonic form. But he could use a bit of a rework.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 1, 2014 6:32am | Report
Baka totally deserves a reskin, he's cool but not scary just like you guys said, but in my opinion Loki could use a small reskin but not like thor's or ares' but he still should be kinda skinny, the old look not so much he should be a little younger, but he still deserves it.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » March 1, 2014 8:19am | Report
Keep in mind that Roman Pantheon is our Joke pantheon. Just look at them. So I'm ok with Cupid.

Apollo is fine as he is. He is titled the god of music, fitting perfectly the character. If he was the god of sun, then he should be different.

Bakasura needs a remodel, and he'll get one.

Another one that needs a remodel is Bastet. I'm sure she'll receive one, or else I'll be mad at HiRez by releasing the game with a god that looks like something from Play-Doh.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Godd » March 1, 2014 10:35pm | Report
SurvivorZombeh - I totally agree with the younger loki and the reskin of bakasura.
It would be cool to be new cool-looking defaults for the official release of SMITE.
DarkJaw - I agree with the reskin of Play-Doh Bastet. She is the goddess of felines not like the goddess of weird heads...
Favorite Gods : Loki , Thanatos , Xbalanque

Godd

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CelestialGod » March 6, 2014 4:50am | Report
It is said that Loki is a very seductively handsome man in the mythology.
But when I saw him for the first time in Smite I could never imagine him being Loki, looking like an old grandpa who's about to die any moment by age.
So I really do hope they change that part a little bit, doesn't necessarely have to be as ""beautiful"" as Apollo (for instance), but a slight change to the appearance overall would do it for me.

CelestialGod

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Generalwarning » March 6, 2014 10:01am | Report
So recently i have been playing ALOT of Chaac, he is my favorate so versatile, tanky, dpsish, and great over all mechanics. I had an idea for a new Chaac skin. I my self am a Horror Movie Buff, and i had the idea for imo a wicked sick skin that i would like to call Chain Saw Chaac!! I would give him a BIG *** CHAINSAW turn his rain storm into a Blood Storm Have him trhowing that BIG *** CHAINSAW arround carving up the place shredding foes down to tiny bite size morsals, and make him look similar to Mike Meyers or Jason, or even Leather Face!! SMITE DEVELOPERS PLEASE BRING US CHAIN SAW CHAAC!!!

Generalwarning

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }