Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ra needs his solar blessing back to normal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ra needs his solar blessing back to normal 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » August 12, 2014 5:45pm | Report
Ra needs his solar blessing the way it was when he first came out with the buff/debuff. I know Ra is an older god but with new chcaracters with different strength why downsize a great god in the first place. Out of the all the gods in the game mythology wise Ra is in the top 5 most powerful gods in mythologies. I know they want people to play with different gods and all but leave a great god the way you make if they are good as they are. Ra losing the buff/debuff has made Ra lower than what he should be. I think they also lowered his speed again to. What are they doing, Ra IS SQUISHY even with solar blessing with no real escape moves. Why lower his passive even more. I mean if you are going to lower his speed aleast compensate with something like "if RA jumps twice he will teleport forward by 4ft per stack of lightspeed but can't use lightspeed for 4seconds" so Ra players can aleast have some escape against high damaging players. Let me know why this was done cause RA is not a top contender no more in favor of new gods coming out.

melbein

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 12, 2014 6:39pm | Report
I wasn't here long enough for that, or maybe I was but just didn't notice. But if he did have a buff and debuff, then Ra may have been insanely powerful. Right now, Ra is doing pretty good as a mage in SMITE. Decently picked in ranked games and imo one of the best mages along side with Agni and Aphrodite.

If you're having trouble with being squishy, try to counter the damage directly. If it's high burst damage from someone like Scylla or Loki, get Greater Aegis. Breastplate of Valor is an amazing item on Ra which will give you some physical protection along side. If you didn't know (you prob did), your passive is your "escape." And quote on quote Drybead said, "Sprint Ra is absolutely terrifying." sprint and Heavenly Agility works wonders on him.

Still having trouble, lucky you, [brag]I have the top rated Ra guide on this site.[/brag] Link in my signature if you need it.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » August 13, 2014 1:01pm | Report
Greenevers thanks for the advice. I use Greater sprint as an escape move but they slowed Ra from max 30% to max 24% to max 15%. I like using combat blink but the cooldown is to long. Ra is a great player but I feel they should at least let him have keep his solar blessing buff/debuff with all the new characters that come after Ra.

melbein

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }