Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Pika] Santoshi Mata, Hindu Goddess of Satisfaction

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Pika] Santoshi Mata, Hindu Goddess of Satisfaction 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » June 1, 2014 7:46pm | Report
Santoshi Mata: Goddess of Satisfaction( Support Mage)

Santoshi's basic attacks don't damage enemies! Whenever an ally is hit by her basic attack that ally gains a shield equal to the damage of a normal basic attack. This shield lasts for 3 seconds and can be stacked 10 times. And yes polynomicon would work with this. If her basic attacks land on an enemy they instead loose 3% of their protection per hit up to 5 stacks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stats:

Health: 365(+75)
Mana: 270(+48)
Speed: 355
Attack Speed: .75(+.01)
Physical Protections: 10(+2.3)
Magical Protections: 26(+0)
Health Regen: 6(+.5)
Mana Regen: 3(+.4)
Basic Attack Damage(shield): 30(+1.3/level and 1.5% of her max health)
Progression: none
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Passive: Rice Bowl: Every 10 seconds Santoshi drops a small pile of rice on the ground. Any allied god that walks over it receives 1%(+1%per 10 levels) of her max health. Each pile stays on the ground for 4 seconds. All allies can see the time left indicated by some sort of animated timer. the reason I chose this as her passive is because it is pretty unique and one of her weapons was a rice bowl, so I decided to incorporate it into her passive.

Ability 1: Disatisfy: Santoshi targets an enemy in a circle the size of Nemesis' ultimate. That enemy is slowed by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% for 3 seconds. During those 3 seconds Santoshi is given a second targeter that is the same size. This targeter is used on an ally or herself. When used, that ally will gain all of the movement speed taken for 3 seconds after it is given. If the second cast is canceled in anyway or isn't used in time, nobody receives the buff. After the 3 seconds of slow are up for the targeted enemy, they are stunned for 1 second.
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Mana: 20/30/40/50/60

Ability 2: Quench: Santoshi gives the targeted ally 40/60/80/100/120(+2.5% of her max health and 2.5% of her max mana) health. She receives a heal equal to 1.2x that amount. Quench will also give the targeted ally cc immunity for .8/1/1.2/1.4/1.6 seconds. If this is used on Santoshi then the heal is not multiplied by 1.2, but she gets the full cc immunity and also 40/60/80/100/120 mana refunded.
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Mana: 60/70/80/90/100

Ability 3: Imbue: Santoshi targets an ally like nemesis targets an enemy with her ultimate( it can only be activated if on an ally or Santoshi herself). When activated that ally will gain 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% more scaling on their damaging abilities, and an increase in basic attack damage by an extra 10/20/30/40/50 damage for 1.8/2.1/2.4/2.7/3 seconds( if used on herself the scaling instead increases her heals by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% for the same duration and her basic attack shield for an ally is increased by 5/10/15/20/25 health per hit).
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Mana: 50/60/70/80/90

Ability 4: Satisfy: Santoshi Mata channels for 1.5 seconds, cc immune and unable to move for the duration. Afterward, all allies receive 10% of Santoshi's max health as well as 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% of their individual max health. All allies also gain an increase of all protection stats by 20% for 4 seconds. Santoshi does not receive the heal, but instead she has her protections increased by 40% when she channels for 1.5 seconds, then 30% more for 4 seconds after channeling. All of Santoshi's cooldowns are refreshed after using this ability.
Cooldown: 120 seconds
Mana: 80/90/100/110/120
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The passive needs a lot of work still and the point of her build is to be a unique hyper support that does NO DAMAGE! I want her to be a duo lane supports type of god that will basically be able to sustain herself as well as her ally. But I want her to have a presence in a team fight. That presence comes hugely from her ultimate. Which may seem a little too strong and tide turning in a team fight. But realize the cooldown on her ult and actually all of her abilities. They all limit her use in battle. Also her ult is much more effective out of battle. So you'd have to decide, stay out of the fight for a couple seconds and give the full effectiveness of her ult, or go in the fight risking your life and lowering her ults effectiveness. There is a little bit more behind my reasoning but you can figure out whatever other uses for her you can.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » June 1, 2014 7:47pm | Report
Sorry for no color coating, had to do this one on my phone cuz my computer is broken.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 1, 2014 11:56pm | Report
This is the most hilarious support I have seen in a while. I can already hear the ten bazillion jokes at the goddess of "satisfaction."

Passive just feels like a 2P only version of Aphrodite's passive. It's not bad, but I wish it was more original.

Disatisfy is too weak and doesn't fit with her kit. The speed reduction is fine, but doesn't fit with her support role simply because it doesn't do enough. A 20% slow isn't too useful in a game where everyone has a stun, or a massive AoE slow, or something like that. The lifesteal also doesn't really make sense; players want to get MP so it'll heal for more, but at the same time, it doesn't do much damage. I'd change this to more of a debuff skill, removing the lifesteal and reducing something like attack speed or power.

Quench is very interesting, but the CC immunity is a bit too strong, considering Hel's Cleanse has a lower cleanse time and a longer cooldown. The self-vs-ally thing is very nice, but I think it'd be better if it depended on the passive instead. So if your passive aura had a limited target, either because it's very short or has a conditional effect (your current one), it could produce some interesting dynamics other than mindlessly spamming heal.

Imbue is just...I don't like it. It feels rather useless (15% scaling buff is negligible) and the basic attack damage is also negligible for the duration. If you want a universal buff, there are more effective ones out there.

The ultimate is extremely cool, but it needs one small change: The scalings need to be increased for the early part and maybe buffed slightly for the end, because every aspect of the ultimate is near useless early. I suggest including a base heal number and then adding a flat percentage, like 100/180/260/340/420 + 15% of max health (because 25% of a tank's health can get pretty stupid, it's basically half the health of a Squishy). The speed can be changed to 18/21/24/27/30% or something, and the protections, maybe 30/35/40/45/50.

Overall, I really like this one.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » June 2, 2014 3:43am | Report
Thank you, would you believe that it took me less than 15 minutes to make this concept. If I put in a little more time I will touch it up some more and tweak some numbers. The 1 can be changed. I see where you are coming from, I should give her some hard cc. My original intention was to make a hyper support that actually did no damage. But the. I realized how stupid that actually kind of was. But I will do what I think is right.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » June 2, 2014 3:44am | Report
Thank you, would you believe that it took me less than 15 minutes to make this concept. If I put in a little more time I will touch it up some more and tweak some numbers. The 1 can be changed. I see where you are coming from, I should give her some hard cc. My original intention was to make a hyper support that actually did no damage. But the. I realized how stupid that actually kind of was. But I will do what I think is right.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 2, 2014 3:58am | Report
She can come and satisfy me any day she wants...
Will I get 50% of her experience aswell :D ?

I will wait for you to update it again before I comment on everything
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » June 8, 2014 3:31pm | Report
Well here is the little update, but no color yet cuz I'm not taking the time to do it on my phone it's just too painful.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 8, 2014 9:39pm | Report
I actually am a BIG fan of healers, they always feel so OP because as soon as you damage then they heal! (Change/hel)

BUT , I like this one a bit more than the others! Because this is a very support type god, and smite really needs more SUPPORTS, I like the fact that she sacrafices some of herself for her ally, its a beautiful simbol of what the support role genuinely is.

Gj ;)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » June 11, 2014 4:26pm | Report
Yay for color and a pointless bump!

Bergmeister

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }