Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Pika] Paris - Goddess of Archery

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Pika] Paris - Goddess of Archery 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PandarianFury » June 19, 2014 3:31am | Report
Smite Goddess Idea

Paris - Goddess of Archery

Lure
Paris was the daughter of Falmeir and Hecuba , and was born in the Ancient Roman city of Portus. She learned the way of battle when she was very young , she then soon found her specialty , Ranged Combat. She began by learning the basics of the bow , but realised that it wasn't meant for her. When she turned 16 ,her uncle gave her an ancient crossbow , named "The Claymore" . This bow was not the usual crossbow , for it had 4 limbs and could shoot extremely far. Throughout the years she mastered the art of Archery and achieved the title "Goddess of Archery".

What role does she play ?
Paris is a Ranged Auto-Attacker and Carry. She is considered an Assassin and most of her spells do damage depending of her Physical Power.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats
Health : 430(+70)
Mana : 170(+40
Speed : 360
Range : 60
Attack Speed : 0.8(+1.7%)
Protection
Magical : 30(+0.9)
Physical: 12(+2.9)
Regen
HPS : 7.5 (+1)
MPS : 4.7 (+0.6)
Basic Attack
Damage : 45 + 2.5/Lvl (+100% of Physical Power)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spells/Abilities

Passive : Secret Arrow
This passive is a chance ability that increases as the player levels up. For instance Lvl 1 = (8%) and Lvl 18 = 75% . When the ability is triggered , Paris shoots an arrow that can reach a range of up to 120 units. This arrow also crits for 25% of Paris's physical power.

Ability 1 : ShuffleShot
Paris loads 3 Arrows into the bow and shoots. This Ability shoots 3 arrows in an area , one in front of Paris , one slightly left and one slightly right. Each one of the arrows reduces 20% physical protection for 8 seconds.
Damage : 80 + 25% of physical power
Cost : 65 Mana
Cooldown : 25/20/18/16/12

Ability 2 : Iron Arrow
Paris loads an iron arrow into her bow. This ability lets the next attack crit and stun.
Stun : 2/2/2/3/3.5 Seconds
Damage : 30% Crit
Cost : 100/110/120/130/140 Mana
Cooldown : 35/30/25/20/15 Seconds

Ability 3 : Warriors Blessing
Paris's armor gets magically blessed. Her Physical and Magical protection increases and any damage dealt to her slows the source.
Slow : -10/-20/-30/-40/-50 Movement speed for 2.5 seconds
Cost : 120 Mana
Cooldown : 28/26/24/22 Seconds

Ultimate : Silver Arrow
Paris fires an enchanted arrow that is made of pure Silver . This arrow has no range limit and only hits other Gods and Goddesses. This ability can stack with Secret Arrow
Damage : 450/520/650/720/800 + 150% Physical Power
Cost : 250 Mana
Cooldown : 180/130/90
(Note this is a skillshot)

I would love to see something like this put into the game.

PandarianFury

PandarianFury

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 19, 2014 4:52am | Report
Sounds legit bro ;P

The ulti needs 5 levels of scaling though not just 3

Just to justify
Passive:

This thing has a chance to proc's every time she casts an ability? And it causes her next attack to go further and do bonus damage?
Not sure if I read it right but its a nice basic passive, I can imagine some brilliant snipes coming from paris

Oh en jou abilities het 6 levels se stats in plaas van 5 btw

Ok so here's my thoughts:
Passive: if I read it right, I like it, basic. Makes for nice snipes and puts everything together

1: Nice aoe + waveclear , sounds good, needs scaling for example:
Damage: 80(+25% of physical power)

2: nice steroid, a way for her to lock enemies down, I like it. Again needs scaling.
Also , atm the ability only gives you 30% bonus damage and it is most useful on level 1. Leveling it gives no bonus to you at all. Maybe add stun duration and it can give you more bonus damage(crit) as you level it?

3:Ok a nice "escape" , but the cooldown is 60s for a 10% slow. Nemesis can slow you 30% in an aoe with damage every 20s?
Just reduce cooldown and maybe... 28/26/24/22s and just add the amount of protections gained

Ulti: YES , Pro noscope's incoming >:D
As I said before you can level ulti's 5 times not just 3. Oh and the damage is very small. Neith doesn't need to aim and she deals much more damage.
Also 10% of physical power is not a lot. Max. Physical power is 500 = 50 damage.
You can make it 150% bonus damage based on phys. Damage even.

Good luck with the contest ;)

Ek help jou sommer so bietjie :p
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 19, 2014 5:10am | Report
Also, is paris the first being to be bisexual?
Did she shoot an arrow in the wrong place? : /

Paris (Ancient Greek: Πάρις; also known as Alexander or Alexandros, c.f. Alaksandu of Wilusa), the son of Priam, king of Troy, appears in a number of Greek legends. Probably the best-known was his elopement with Helen, queen of Sparta, this being one of the immediate causes of the Trojan War. Later in the war, he fatally wounds Achilles in the heel with an arrow, as foretold by Achilles's mother, Thetis.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PandarianFury » June 19, 2014 7:08am | Report
Some people say Paris was a man other say he/she was a woman. It is not clear on the internet what gender he/she had , so I took it as if he/she was female.

PS : GET YOUR INTERNET ON :/

PandarianFury

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 19, 2014 10:14am | Report
Ons krag is af dude :p :s

And Paris was an actual person, a King. He was involved in the Trojan war
He was not a myth/legend/god :p

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » June 19, 2014 11:43am | Report
Sorry, but Fatality was right. Paris was indeed a King. I'm afraid this submission doesn't count. Apologies.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » June 21, 2014 5:40am | Report
Well, I think it should count!

Paris were in the Greek LEGENDS and MYTHOLOGY.
so were Bakasura, Sun Wukong in their respective pantheons, just because he is human doesn't mean she cannot be counted as mythology.The trojan war was not definitely proven to be real, so were the legend with Achilles and Paris.

and again greek MYTHOLOGY :D!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 21, 2014 5:50am | Report
Yea but its a godess contest and he was a man

Not even a god... So how could he be a godess?

It just isn't allowed by rules

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » June 21, 2014 6:36am | Report
Oh lol my bad, totally forgot bout the theme. Thought he was disqualified because of he was a real human!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }