Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Pika] Horae goddess' of the Four Season

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Pika] Horae goddess' of the Four Season 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 29, 2014 2:43pm | Report
Lol clarinet... So instead of going for a very open concept on stances... You want him to copy existing gods?
Idk why you take what I say to heart, as you said I am a random person on the internet.

Sorry if I made you feel bad ;) just like heated arguments and will tend to cause them. Like poking a bear with a stick kinda effect.

I understand your point but I still don't think its anything like udyr. Just because it also gets ulti on level 1? That's the only resemblance I can find?

If you can give me proof in a way that this is copying udyr I will stand down.
Please go ahead and tell us your opinion. It is cyberspace afterall so you can say what you want.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » June 30, 2014 9:51am | Report
WoW I'm sorry to all competitors, but I think this is one of the best ideas I've seen so far. A very dynamic mage I'd play again and again!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }