Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Pika] Horae goddess' of the Four Season

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Pika] Horae goddess' of the Four Season 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BandicutZz » June 29, 2014 9:40am | Report

Horae

Lore

In Greek mythology the Horae or Hours were the goddesses of the seasons and the natural portions of time. They were originally the personifications of nature in its different seasonal aspects, but in later times they were regarded as goddesses of order in general and natural justice.[For this we will go with the seasons]
The course of the seasons was also symbolically described as the dance of the Horae, and they were accordingly given the attributes of spring flowers, fragrance and graceful freshness.�?� 

The number of Horae varied according to different sources, but was most commonly three, either the trio of Thallo, Auxo and Carpo, who were goddesses of the order of nature; or Eunomia, Dik�?�©, and Eirene, who were law-and-order goddesses.

Intro:

Ever played Udyr :) not the same though just love stance switcheroo
Horae will be a mage. If this were added to smite she would be a single person, and you will be able to switch much like hel.

She is a melee mage, she does alot of attack damage and NEEDS to be in the fight to deal damage.
Prepare yourself ladies and gents...

Here is what I found on Wiki:
Eiar - Spring,
Theros - Summer,
Phthinoporon - Autumn, and
Cheimon - Winter.

Stats:

Health: 350 + 78
Mana: 295 + 55
Movespeed 350
Range: 12 (melee)
Attackspeed: 0.87 + 0.009
Damage: 34 + 1.5
Type: Magical
Swing Chain: 1/1/1.5/1.5x Damage

Abilities:

Passive:

Seasonal Equity.

Horae's basic attacks deal 25% of her Magical damage as bonus and after casting an ability her auto attack has 20% penetration.
Horae can also level her ultimate as if it is a normal ability.

Ability 1:

Eiar Growth

Horae dances and takes the form of Spring.
When she dances she plants a seed at her current position, after 3s the seed turns into a poisonous plant. If they step close to the plant they are poisoned losing a % of hp every second.
-Seeds cannot be placed too close to another plant-

Max. Plants: 2/3/4/5/5
Damage: 4%/4.5%/5%/5.5%/6% + a flat 20% of magical damage is also applied.
Duration: 4/4.25/4.5/4.75/5
Cooldown: 8s
Mana cost: 70

Ability 2:

Theros Assault

Horae dances and takes on the form of Summer.
As she dances waves of fire twirl around her in an AOE (Same as kali stun) dealing damage every second for 3/3/4/4.5/5s

Damage per second: 30/40/50/60/70 (+8% Magical Damage)
Cooldown: 24/22/20/18/16
Mana cost: 110/110/110/110/110

Ability 3:

Phthinoporon wind

Horae dances and takes on theform of Autumn.
She can keep it on for as long as she want but it drains mana per second and goes on cooldown when deactivated. She releases Autumn leaves into the winds and they start collecting in the area around her , the leaves slow, and this slow is increased every second. She can slow for up to 50% and if she hits this limit the ability wil also blind.

Slow increase per second: 4/5/6/7/8%
Blind Duration: 1.5s
Cooldown: 12s after deactivating.
Mana cost per second: 5/5.5/6/6.5/7% of max. mana

Ability 4:

Shards of Cheimon

Horae dances and takes on the form of Winter.
She can then fire a shard of ice. It will pass through units, the first unit it hits will be stunned and units hit thereafter are slowed for the stun duration. All units hit will be damaged.

Stun/Slow duration:[/i] 1/1/1.25/1.25/1.5s
Slow: 30%
Damage: 50/80/100/120/135 (+18% of Magical Damage)
Cooldown: 25/23/21/19/17s
Mana cost: 115/120/125/130/135

:)

BandicutZz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 29, 2014 10:42am | Report
I love it.

Its beautiful. A perfect melee mage. Good damage, good CC, and abilities that would look beautiful.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FearsomeClarinet » June 29, 2014 10:49am | Report
Yeah, its good, but I think it needs something more to discern itself from Udyr, because its almost the same just with slightly different effects from each stance. I don't agree with having a god under the "now you can play him in THIS game!" philosophy, LoL players already think that every other MobA is a rip-off of League, we don't need a carbon copy of a league champ. But whatever, if it works with you I can't really be putting you down for it, so don't think I'm trying to be a jerk, just offering my opinion on the matter.

FearsomeClarinet

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 29, 2014 10:59am | Report
Ok wait I know the poster personally...
In reply to above.

"Same thing with different effects"
My dear sir... Isn't that like saying " oh yeah draven ulti is same as janus" and those even have the same effect?!

Its an absolutely different thing!!! Is udyr a mage? That was a comical statement "play him here too"

Hades is like enigma... And almost no difference...

Tell me sir, when you fill a pastry with meat and another with chocolate... Are they considered the same because they are pastries?

My point stands. Just because one guy made sci fi doesn't mean no one else can make different sci fi does it?

Stop being so damn narrowminded for a change. See the good. Did you even read his idea? Just say " different effects" "its basically ullr"

Not to offend. Just stating an opinion

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 29, 2014 11:00am | Report
Also udyr buffs his own attacks after casting. He gains - shield - stun - damage on attack after casting. And his passive gives him speed.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FearsomeClarinet » June 29, 2014 11:08am | Report
geez, getting so upset, I'm the one trying not to be close minded, and it isn't like the same thing with different abilities like most gods under a playstyle, every ability is a stance, the only difference is the stances buff different things. Besides, I wasn't looking for an argument, and the fact that she made this joke about them being the same, and that this isn't one god in mythology, but a type of god (which is like saying that fauns without names should be in this game, or generic gorgons) is pretty substantial evidence that she already had the inspiration from Udyr and was looking for an excuse to have his playstyle. Don't make me out to be an idiot when I have at least some evidence to support my claim and already said that it was my opinion on the matter. Seriously, I said to do it anyway if it worked, and that I didn't want to be a jerk, and you did your best to insult my intelligence.

FearsomeClarinet

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BandicutZz » June 29, 2014 11:27am | Report
This is a legit godess... The christian religioun reffers to GOD as a unity. Why seek imperfection?
And she doesn't really work with stances. She can't switch a lot because of high cooldown.

Haha my friend loves arguement. Thus is clear. But why are you offended so easily bro?

I am sorry you feel this a copy. But I feel offended you think my idea is unoriginal.

I only took the fact that he gets ulti on level 1 and that's it. Can you spend the time to read it before ranting on the first part please? :(

BandicutZz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 29, 2014 11:31am | Report
Nice idea, but...

What is pika btw, seen it on a lot of god ideas o.o

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FearsomeClarinet » June 29, 2014 11:38am | Report
Well in my defense I didn't really rant until your friend got so upset over me, some random person on the internet. And I was offended because he called me "Damn narrowminded" and proceeded to resort to logical fallacies and treat me like a child by trying to explain it to me in pastries. And I did read it, it has stances and abilities related to each stance. And I do see good in it, like the fact that its a melee mage, which is extremely awesome, but telling you that doesn't help you make it better at all, now does it? I apologize for offending you, but all I'm really trying to say is differentiate it a little bit. Maybe a different passive? Maybe something like Osiris' that activates after changing stances enough times, or something like Nu Wa's that has different temporary effects but make it different by giving it an extra effect from having all of them active. Not that you should do these in particular, you can think of something, or just leave it, because honestly my opinion doesn't matter, only pikachu's. (Aphnex)

FearsomeClarinet

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FearsomeClarinet » June 29, 2014 11:40am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Nice idea, but...

What is pika btw, seen it on a lot of god ideas o.o

Theres a contest run by Aphnex, the guy with pikachu on his profile picture thing, so when you enter for his contest, you have to put Pika in brackets before the title so he knows its for the contest.

FearsomeClarinet

Notable (2)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }