Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Pika] Feng Po Po, "Madame Wind"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Pika] Feng Po Po, "Madame Wind" 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » June 21, 2014 6:49am | Report

The Goddess of Winds

NOTE: I already did a wind god Fujin and I'll just take some ideas for this entry

-not my work (I wish) just for depiction purposes

Her name translates to Madam of Wind, she might look graceful and elegant but don't let that fool you, Feng Po-Po is the mischievous goddess of the winds. She carries a bag of winds under her arm and flies above the clouds on a tiger, spreading wind about the world. She loves playing games and messing around, sending occasional storms or soothing breezes.

Base Stats

Health: 375 (+70)
Mana: 290 (+43)
Speed: 355 (+0)
Range: 55 (+0)
Attack/Sec: 1 (+0.95%)

Abilities

A Bag of Air:
Madame Wind carries a bag of wind that periodically inflates per second. But inflates more per 1ft traveled gathering air. When the bag of wind is fully inflated, she gets a free spell (no mana).
NOTE: In Summary, you get a free spell every 20 seconds, but it is reduced for every second you travel. So if in constant motion, free spell every 10 seconds.
Free spells deal 15% more damage
NOTE: Since The tiger is the moving body and Feng Po Po is the attacker, Strafing the different directions should not affect your movement speed as well.

Hover the Skies!:
Madame Wind's tiger floats and runs on a cloud giving them bonus movement speed and ignores basic attack movement debuff.

Mana: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
Duration: 8 sec
Movement speed bonus: 25%
Cooldown: 14 sec

Harvesting Winds/ Blow:
Madame Wind opens her bag and harvests all winds, in a cone in front of her, dragging enemies in the area closer to her, and also fully inflates her bag if it wasn't already fully inflated. If the bag is fully inflated, the ability becomes Blow, which spews a big gust of wind damaging enemies in a line and inflicting a slow.

Mana: HW: 60/70/80/90/100 B:75/85/95/105/115
Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+70% of your magical power)
Cooldown: 14 sec
Slow:25%

Playful Winds:
Madame Wind enchances her next basic attacks for 5 seconds giving bonus damage and travels to multiple enemies (priroritizes gods or closes enemy) which also bounces to Feng Po Po. If Madame Wind is closer than any enemy or (withing 55 ft of the last enemy bounced to) , the winds bounce to her giving her bonus speed and trade winds is refreshed for 2 seconds. (traveling winds do not apply on hit effects)

Mana: 60/70/80/90/100
Bonus Damage: 10/20/30/40/50 + (30% of your magical power)
Cooldown: 15 sec
Enemies bounced to: 5
Bonus speed: 10% for 2 sec

Dance on the Clouds!: Madame Wind's Sky tiger leaps through the battlefield! Madame Wind jumps to a target location dealing damage. In 7 seconds Ride The Clouds can be cast 2 additional times. If Hover was activated before Ride The Clouds, then Hover is refreshed every jump

Mana: 150/160/170/180/190
Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 (+60% of Magical power) each jump
Cooldown: 60 sec

This is an attempt to make a closer range mage, which depends more on positioning rather than skillshots. She has a crazy amount of movement speed espescially paired with FATALIS which I think is key to her positioning.

Kit:

- always move so passive is used to its maximum, which is also usual action when you try to position yourself, dodging or going to the lane or arena. Full bag can give you access to Blow, which is Feng Po Po's wave clear added with Trade Winds.

-When going into teamfight her position is key to achieving maximum damage which is Trade Winds (Continuous refreshing)and her ultimate if used. "Hover the skies" movement bonus from "Trade Winds" and her ultimate is more than enough abilities to achieve correct position.

-Dance on the Clouds is her ultimate which also is key to her positioning with Hover can achieve maximum damage from Harvesting Winds, whilst maintaining a constant trade winds.

-Don't Forget to use Harvest Winds, for CC and also if you are [VVM] then Harvest Winds, gives you a free spell.

- and I just really want to see MOTD (Dragon and the Tiger), with Ao Kouang and Feng Po Po! Right? no? Totally!

There are not many DYNAMIC mages in SMITE, none imo! all waits to have a clear indication of their nuke burst spell which i think ruins the verstatility of being a mage.

Every feedback is appreciated

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 21, 2014 8:45am | Report
xD
I wish my grandma could ride a tiger like that, she looks awesome! Lol

The passive is nice, I like the overall idea used with the bag of wind a lot.

Not much critisism I can deliver, I can just imagine polynomicon trade winds, it would explode enemies in fights xD which is good since she doesn't have the most burst of any mage, which I also like a lot.

Gj and good luck for contest :)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » June 23, 2014 12:45pm | Report
Well Trade Winds, is just one active, kind of like Freya's, so the first basic attack will be the only attack to carry the Polynomicon effect, unless another ability is activated.

Anyways thx for the feedback

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » June 26, 2014 8:49pm | Report
I need more feedbacks! anyone? :D

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » July 2, 2014 1:19pm | Report
Congratulations on your win.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 2, 2014 2:20pm | Report
I WON!!!!!!!!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 2, 2014 2:22pm | Report
shakz180 wrote:

I WON!!!!!!!!

Hahaha yeah, you just need to PM your IGN to Aphnex ;)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Frost22 » July 2, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Congratulations on your winning idea! I hope you enjoy your prize.

Frost22

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 2, 2014 2:26pm | Report
I did, just recently! OMG I WON!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 2, 2014 2:34pm | Report
Congrats on the win. The concept is pretty awesome/different than a lot of what we currently have in game.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }