Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Persephone,Goddess of the Four Seasons

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Persephone,Goddess of the Four Seasons 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Oracleguardian » June 9, 2015 11:49am | Report
Lore

Persephone the daughter of Demeter.Rebellious and always looking for adventure,Persephone wanted to see the outside world her mother kept her from going.One Day,Persephone was brought to the underworld by Hades,King of the Underworld.Happy of her adventure but also sad because Persephone couldn't see her mother.Persephone had eaten 6 pomegranate seeds I the underworld so she must stay there at least 6 months.Persephone returns to Demeter for 6 months and goes back to the underworld for 6 months as well.

Mage/Greek

Persephone's Skills

Passive
Persephone has a season shard that can be activated based on her abilities.

Spring
Persephone's next basic attack will root enemies

Summer
Persephone's next basic attack will stun enemies

Autumn
Persephone's next basic attack will knock enemies back

Winter
Persephone's next basic attack will freeze enemies

1st Skill
Spring's Bloom
Persephone leaves a flower on the target ground and within its radius the flower can heal allies.This skill will activate Persephone's Spring Shard.Damage(30/50/70/90/110)
Ability:Ground Target
Effect:Allies

2nd Skill
Bright Summer
Persephone performs a dance that shine like the sun and stun enemies within the radius.This skill will activate Persephone's Summer Shard.Damage(25/50/75/100/125)
Ability:Radius
Effect:Magical

3rd skill
Autumn Gust
Persephone launches a strong wind with leaves damaging enemies within the radius and knocking back enemy gods.This skill will activate Persephone's Autumn Shard.Damage(50/75/90/100/125)
Ability:Line

Ultimate Skill
Winter's Wrath
Persephone conjures a strong winter gust that can freeze enemies caught in the radius dealing high damage to enemy gods.This skill also leaves ice flowers on the ground that can slow enemies.This skill will activate Persephone's Winter Shard.Damage(100/300/500/700/900)
Ability:Radius

Oracleguardian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Frogchair » September 14, 2015 6:44pm | Report
Really great post. I love it. I think she should also change along with her crystal whenever she uses an ability.

Frogchair

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Frogchair » September 14, 2015 6:54pm | Report
If this God came out I would by her immediately! Thank you for making this awesome post, I really hope the smite creators also take an interest in this idea and bring it to life. :). Good luck, and continue to make awesome posts!

Frogchair

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NutAndSet » October 2, 2015 3:32pm | Report
Hi i like the idea but you could call it flowers instead of crystals as she has alot do with flowers but overall great idea

NutAndSet

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Oracleguardian » October 20, 2015 10:18am | Report
Thank you for the wonderful comments. I do hope that my ideas come out in Smite.Pls check out my new ideas.

Oracleguardian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » October 26, 2015 8:34am | Report
Way too much cc just saying

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MasterAlyssa » October 26, 2015 7:41pm | Report
This is really good, i would really like to see some more interesting suggestions like these :)

MasterAlyssa

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }