Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nyonye Ngana, Creator of Ants

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Nyonye Ngana, Creator of Ants 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmilingPie » November 8, 2014 2:15am | Report

NYONYE NGANA

Creator of Ants

Lore
"Ants, the insects of the deep. They gather, eat, live, talk, like all mortals do. But what is a mortal, without an immortal? What is a believer, without a god? Noynye Ngana had to play his part in the creation of the world. He vomited out an ant, still not satisfied Nyonye Ngana vomited billions of ants. The fatigue was unbearable and as such the god passed away. The ants were grateful, and as such dug the ground in search of the most richest darkest soil for there master's funeral. Now the battle rages on on top of his children's homes, he and his army will not wither away like grass, but stay strong together as ants."

Pantheon: African
Type: Assasin, Physical, Melee
Hit Progression: 2, 0.5, 0.5
Pros: High Burst Damage
Cons: Low Defense, High Mana Cost

Passive: Unsatisfied Creation:
When Nyone Ngana uses all his abilities atleast once, the next ability he casts will have a 99% CDR and Mana Cost for 2 seconds.
Misc. Info: There will be a black ant above every skill portrait, everytime Nyone Ngana uses an ability the ant turns white, when all turns white he can "Double Cast" it.

1: Churning Stomach:
Nyone Ngana vomits, slowing and damaging enemies in the radius of the mess.
Misc. Info:
Damage per Tick: 5/14/23/32/41(+50% of P.Power)
Slow: 8%/16%/24%/32%/40%
Duration: 3/3/4/4/5
Mana Cost: 40/55/70/85/100

Cooldown: 20 seconds

2: Miniature Miners:
Ants rise from the ground to follow Nyone Ngana and deal physical damage to enemies that stray close.
Misc. Info:
Ant Count: 1/2/3/4/5
Ant Cap: 10/20/30/40/50
Damage: 5/10/15/20/25(+1% of P.Power)
Health: 10/20/30/40/50(+1% of Health)
Duration: Forever(Has to be killed)

Mana Cost: 90/105/120/135/150
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds

3: Contained Anger:
The feeling of doing nothing makes Nyone Ngana furious, granting a physical attack buff and a buff to his ants making them fire ants. Stacks.
Misc. Info:
P.Power Buff: 5%/12%/19%/26%/33%
Ant Attack and Speed Buff: +5/+10/+15/+20/+25(+10% of P.Power)
Duration: 4/5/6/7/8
Mana Cost: 30/45/60/75/90

Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18 seconds

Ultimite: Richest Soil:
Nyone Ngana sacrifices his ants and turns them into raw power and health.
Misc. Info:
Physical Power Buff per Ant: 1%
Health Buff: 1%
Speed Buff: 25%
Duration per Ant: 0.33 Seconds

Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds

All feedback is appreciated, please flood the comments. Even if you think your suggestion is bad please post. I need all the feedback I can get, thanks for spending 5 mins of your time.

SmilingPie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 8, 2014 8:27am | Report
This is actually really well thought out. I can't think of any suggestions other than his ult seems a little weird, though I don't know what else it could be.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crazy kill » November 9, 2014 8:07pm | Report
His ultimate is a little op, I mean at end game he would get 25% movement speed, 150% power buff, 100% health buff, and it would last for more than 15 seconds. Little op but other than that would really like to see this skill set implemented sometime a solid minion based good would be cool.

Crazy kill

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmilingPie » November 14, 2014 5:36am | Report
Crazy kill wrote:

His ultimate is a little op, I mean at end game he would get 25% movement speed, 150% power buff, 100% health buff, and it would last for more than 15 seconds. Little op but other than that would really like to see this skill set implemented sometime a solid minion based good would be cool.

Man i should use my calculator more often, but yeah you are right. I basically planned him to be a very weak god relying on his minions but even so that seems like to much, change buff to just 1% for all levels.

SmilingPie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » November 14, 2014 7:23pm | Report
His seems odd,maybe you could change it into a large AOE ant swarm?
If not the name seems kinda weird "Richest soil" doesn't really fit.

Deltacow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }