Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Norse god ideas!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Norse god ideas! 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » February 4, 2014 2:39am | Report
I had some Ideas for some Norse characters I haven't quite figured out all there stuff but I'm open to opinions, these are the characters
The dwarf Brokkr or Dvalin I know there not gods but they are part of the mythology and had direct interaction with the gods brokkr was one of the dwarves who built Thor's hammer I was thinking he should be a warrior obviously be a dwarf should short but strong looking, his weapon would be a battle axe and I thought he should have an Eye patch because when he made thor's hammer loki bit him in the eye while disguised as a horsefly.
The other ideas were perhaps an elf archer who are also part of the mythology. (Elves and Dwarves were originally created by Norse mythology). and my last few character Ideas, I had really wanted a big powerful Warrior Who would wield a big battle axe, the reason why is because that's my favorite design for a warrior, I had Thought Borr (Odin's father who was part giant and a primeval god, he should look like a berserker give him a big beard, tattoo's and a large bear fur cape hand headwear somewhat similar to mountain man odin) and the other guy who I thought could be the big warrior is Vidar, who was second strongest next to thor, he ripped fenrir in half at ragnarok. and Aegir would also be cool to see (god of the stormy sea, well known for temper, like thor).
I did not mention Heimdall because he is a obvious choice for them to make, I was hoping to give them ideas of some of the less known gods, and I understand that some people might not like the fact that most of these characters are warriors, but I'd just wanted to say that the Norse gods are all typically war gods and would be warriors in many of the there tales they disapprove of magic. Anyways sorry this has gone on for so long hope to here some friendly opinions, thanks.

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 4, 2014 6:42pm | Report
my eyes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 4, 2014 6:46pm | Report
Wall of text, and every paragraph is one or two run on sentences...

In any case.

I dunno who you listed, it's hard to read, but I want Heimdall and Garm, possibly Jormungar. Jormungar kills thor, Heimdall kills Loki, and Garm kill Tyr, with each dying to their opponents as well.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 4, 2014 8:21pm | Report
I seriously can't read that.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 4, 2014 8:30pm | Report

I had some Ideas for some Norse characters I haven't quite figured out all there stuff but I'm open to opinions, these are the characters
The dwarf Brokkr or Dvalin I know there not gods but they are part of the mythology and had direct interaction with the gods brokkr was one of the dwarves who built Thor's hammer I was thinking he should be a warrior obviously be a dwarf should short but strong looking, his weapon would be a battle axe and I thought he should have an Eye patch because when he made thor's hammer loki bit him in the eye while disguised as a horsefly.
The other ideas were perhaps an elf archer who are also part of the mythology. (Elves and Dwarves were originally created by Norse mythology). and my last few character Ideas, I had really wanted a big powerful Warrior Who would wield a big battle axe, the reason why is because that's my favorite design for a warrior, I had Thought Borr (Odin's father who was part giant and a primeval god, he should look like a berserker give him a big beard, tattoo's and a large bear fur cape hand headwear somewhat similar to mountain man odin) and the other guy who I thought could be the big warrior is Vidar, who was second strongest next to thor, he ripped fenrir in half at ragnarok. and Aegir would also be cool to see (god of the stormy sea, well known for temper, like thor).
I did not mention Heimdall because he is a obvious choice for them to make, I was hoping to give them ideas of some of the less known gods, and I understand that some people might not like the fact that most of these characters are warriors, but I'd just wanted to say that the Norse gods are all typically war gods and would be warriors in many of the there tales they disapprove of magic. Anyways sorry this has gone on for so long hope to here some friendly opinions, thanks.

dear Bjorn, as this is ur first post so don't worry too much but try to keep things in short sentences and if required use bullets or numbering and give spaces between sentences.

As far as the god idea goes, yes a Dvalin is a good one though we have a few lady archers already.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » February 5, 2014 12:06am | Report
Thanks for the replies, sorry about my grammar I know it is bad. You are right they do have several female archers, I'm not a huge elf fan or archer fan for that matter, as I had said I really like the big brawny axe warriors. But I do like dwarves and I would be so happy if they had a dwarf warrior or a warrior like Borr or Vidar as an axe wielding berserker. But Heimdall is also one of my fav's.

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 6, 2014 8:14am | Report
It took me a while, but I was able to read your wall of text :P. My personal favorite out of your suggestions is Aegir. But the problem with Aegir is we already have a god of oceans, Poseidon.

One god that some people haven't thought of is Balder who is a personal favorite idea of mine. In fact I'm working on a god idea post for Balder. But I'd have to say my other favorite would have to be Jormugandr the great serpent he would be pretty awesome.

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }