Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God (Medusa)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New God (Medusa) 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mocktinman » August 6, 2014 7:55am | Report
I think Medusa should be a god. Medusa may not be derived as a (god), but she was a mortal that made love to Poseidon, which caused her beauty to become horribly ugly. Sleeping with poseiden broke her vow. But anyways, everyone in the world knows who Medusa is and the power she has. I have an idea for each skill. http://www.greekmythology.com/Myths/Creatures/Medusa/medusa.html

Magic based character.
Basic attack- a long range melee attack, with the snakes on her head. 50% range as neiths arrow.
The 1 skill- a quick attack with the snakes on her head, similar to mercury's quick strike.
The 2 skill- a tale whip in a large 15 yard aoe which slows enemies, 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%.
The 3 skill- a fear skill like hades, snakes make a scarry face, fear the enemy.
The 4 skill- (if possible) medusa is a master of deception. attack the enemy with a very difficult to land attack such as hebo's strike, if hits, you enter an invisibility mode for 3 seconds.

The Ultimate- Obviously turn the enemy to stone. I think it should be like Anubis's 1 skill. After 2 seconds the enemy will be turned to stone for (ect) seconds.

With this skill base Medusa would balance out against other gods.

Mocktinman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fane » August 11, 2014 3:33am | Report
she is pretty :P

fane

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 4:59am | Report
I want Medusa to be added in the game!
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 5:01am | Report
BUt i think Medusa should be an ADC, so she's going to be ranged deity, since by it's lore she wields a bow, let's say one of her skill has poison arrows that will slow enemies down and deal Damage over time.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gaby90000 » August 11, 2014 6:39am | Report
Mekali wrote:

BUt i think Medusa should be an ADC, so she's going to be ranged deity, since by it's lore she wields a bow, let's say one of her skill has poison arrows that will slow enemies down and deal Damage over time.

Something like Ullr's arrow. Goes through enemies and poisons them.
Be the best and **** the rest !

gaby90000

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 6:47am | Report
gaby90000 wrote:

Something like Ullr's arrow. Goes through enemies and poisons them.

NO something like Artemis's Suppress The Insolent, it would be OP if it likes from Ullr's arrow that goes through.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 6:52am | Report
CUz i think Medusa's loves shooting arrows from behind that her targets like "WTF where the **** did that came from?!?!" Omg Behind you!!!

*The target turned into stone
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by splitface » August 11, 2014 7:04am | Report
Ok if Medusa will be added to the game, she don't need a human face...

I will be very happy if Medusa is added in Smite! My favorite ancient greek character!

splitface

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » May 20, 2018 8:20pm | Report
Hey, my idea actually came true lol. For the most part :D glad she's in the game now!

Mockridge

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }