Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God ideas (Other Cultures)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New God ideas (Other Cultures) 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PlatinumPureBlood » May 4, 2013 8:33pm | Report
I Was thinking that smite could add more gods from Other Cultures Because It would add more Possibilities, and more mayhem. One Culture idea would be Hawaiian Gods. There are some Hawaiian gods that are unique to all the other gods (I think).

A list of the Gods I found.

11. KAMOHO – Hawaiian shark god who was the chief of the many lesser shark deities in the Hawaiian pantheon. Kamoho was the brother of the fire goddess Pele and was considered the guardian god of the Hawaiian Islands. He alone of all Pele’s relatives tried to aid her when she was seeking to avoid her marriage to the boar god Kamapua’a. Kamoho also ruled over the shark-men, or “were-sharks” as I call them. These beings were greedy humans cursed by Kamoho to periodically transform into sharks. They could be recognized by the large shark tattoos that Kamoho branded onto their backs.

10. MILU - The goddess who ruled over the subterranean land of the dead which shared her name. A cave led to her realm and the mouth of this cave was guarded by two gigantic lizards. The association of lizards with the land of the dead came from the way lizards often feed on flies and if there’s one thing dead bodies do it’s attract flies. She would punish the souls of the wicked by feeding them on flies and beetles, then devour them after cooking them in her eternally burning oven. Some confusion exists because Milu is depicted as male in some myths.

9. KAHOALI - The god of sorcerors and sorcery. His favorite drink was kava served with a human eyeball in it (shaken not stirred, I’m assuming). He could construct wood, stone or coral figures and then bring them to life to do his bidding. Kahoali’s wife was Paluhu, the sorcery goddess of the island of Moloka’i. His priest was always greatly feared and was permitted to eat with the chiefesses and one of his priests was noted for his Rasputin-like influence over King Kamehameha I. Kahoali’s nemesis was the god Lono, the one deity who could cure all harm inflicted by the sorcery god.

8. HAUMEA - Hawaiian mother-goddess who was prayed to by midwives attending at the birth of children. The kinkiest myth about her involves the way she would take a man as a mate, have children with him, then when those sons were old enough to procreate she would restore her own youth and have children with those sons. She would repeat the process with the sons she had through those children and so on and so on, generation after generation. Sometimes she is associated with the primordial Earth goddess Papa, the wife of Rangi the sky god. Another famous myth about her involves her ownership of a grove of enchanted trees. One of them produced fish the way other trees produce fruit. She gave this tree to humans with the warning to never shake the tree to get fish to fall but instead wait for the fish to ripen and fall on their own. Naturally this warning was ignored, the tree was shaken by impatient humans and all the fish fell from the tree, escaping into the sea from which humans now have to work to fish them up

7. KAMAPUA’A - The warlike god of wild boars and the husband of the fire goddess Pele. In his human form he was a handsome warrior armed with a mace but when the battle- lust was upon him his snout became tusked and hog-like and he was virtually uncontrollable. For a quick pop culture reference think of him as a combination of Wolverine and the Incredible Hulk when he’s enraged. Other qualities he shared with the wild boars he was the lord of were the ability to use his snout to dig up edible roots and find underground springs. The many myths in his saga involve his evil step-father’s attempts to have him killed as a child , his slaying of the dog-man creature Kuilio and his wanderings from island to island, marrying the daughters of chiefs and fighting their father’s enemies. Inevitably his volatile nature would antagonize his fathers-in- law and he would flee to another locale. His final marriage was to the goddess Pele. He bested all her other suitors at the contests held for her hand but she still refused to marry him until her family intervened on his behalf.

6. LAKA - Fertility and reproduction goddess. This wife of the god Lono was also considered the goddess of love and beauty. She is credited with inventing the hula dance and is sometimes identified with Pele’s sister, the goddess Hi’i'aka but most often is considered a separate deity. The red lehua blossom is sacred to Laka and is among the flowers used to decorate her shrine, kuahu, in the halau temple. The hymns sung during hula dances are also dedicated to Laka. To avoid confusion be aware that in other Polynesian Island groups there is a Laka who is a male hero of a popular epic myth. This male Laka is also known as Rata since consonant pronunciation varies from island group to island group. That is why Kane is also known as Tane, Pele is also known as Pere, Ku is also known as Tu, Hina is also known as Sina, Lono is also known as Rongo, Tahiti is pronounced Kahiki in Hawai’i, etc.

5. KU – The Hawaiian god of war. Ku wields a fiery mace that burns with the souls of the gods, demons and mortals he has personally slain in combat. Ku, like his brothers Kane and Lono, was a child of the sky god Rangi and the Earth goddess Papa. Ku’s prowess in battle was responsible for saving all the dieties in the Hawaiian pantheon after the separation of Papa and Rangi caused a massive assault by the storm god Apuhau. Next, when another of his brothers, the sea god Kanaloa (also called Tangaroa in other Polynesian island groups) launched a war against his fellow deities it was again Ku who prevailed against him (though the conflict caused the submergence of Havaiki, the mythical home island of all the Polynesian peoples, an event that supposedly caused their massive nautical migration to various island groups). Human sacrifices were offered to Ku at heiau temples.

4. LONO - The god of cultivated, agrarian foods, especially the kumara or sweet potato. In the early days following the separation of Rangi and Papa Lono used a net to fish up the sun and the moon from the seas and set them in orbit. When it came time to create humans he supplied the fertile soil to create them, his brother Ku sculpted the bodies and their oldest brother Kane breathed life into them. Lono liked to descend from the heavens on a rainbow and surf (Many figures in Hawaiian mythology surf. How can you NOT love that?) which is how he met and married the mortal woman Kaikilani. Her beauty was so intense that he was frequently jealous and on one occassion was so convinced she had been unfaithful that he struck her down with his godly powers. Repenting of this act he wandered the island mourning her and in her memory instituted the Makahiki festival that lasts from October to February – rainy season. The rains are said to be Lono’s tears over the loss of Kaikilani (though other myths say they are Rangi’s tears over being separated from his wife Papa). He later married the goddess Laka.

3. KANE - The chief of the Hawaiian trinity, which also consists of his brothers Lono and Ku. In contrast to Lono being the deity of cultivated foods, Kane was the god of wild foods and plants like trees, etc. He was also the god of the forests and jungles with all their gifts like wood, medicinal plants and leaves, etc. When the close proximity and constant lovemaking of Papa and Rangi was preventing the birth of all the deities who had formed in Papa’s womb Kane was the god who separated them by growing upward like the trees he is the lord of, keeping Earth and sky separated and allowing himself and all his siblings to be born (though one lone deity, Luau, remained in Papa’s womb and his stirring is the cause of earthquakes). After death virtuous souls would go to Hunamoku, Kane’s paradisal island in the clouds. In some myths Hunamoku is also the home of all the heavenly gods, sort of like Asgard in Teutono- Norse myth and Mt Olympus in Graeco-Roman myth. Kane was a generally benevolent deity and human sacrifices were never offered to him. Kane is the father of Pele and in various myths owns a seashell which when placed in the water grows into a boat for travel between the islands.

2. MAUI - Sort of a Polynesian Hercules in some respects, this mighty demigod is also a trickster deity and a sun god. When Maui felt the sun that Lono fished up out of the sea moved too quickly across the sky, making the days too short, he physically attacked the sun, beating it and taming it like a beast and forcing it to move more slowly so that humans would have longer days to finish their work in. (In some versions he first lassoes the sun with vines from cocoanut trees) Other feats he is credited with are: a) pushing the sky up even further above the Earth than it originally was when Kane first separated Papa and Rangi , b) slaying a giant eight-eyed bat, c) giving humans fire by stealing flames from the eternally burning oven of Milu, the death-goddess, d) fishing up various Polynesian island groups with his massive strength, including the Hawaiian island that bears his name, e) transforming his brother-in- law into the first dogs, f) saving his sister, the moon goddess Hina, from the eel god Tetuna and his legion of sea monsters, then marrying her himself and g) creating shrimp from his own blood. Maui’s final adventure involved his failed attempt to gain immortality for humanity. This myth also has solar overtones and goes as follows: the sun that Lono fished up was swallowed each night by Milu and traveled across her subterranean realm, lighting it the way it did the Earth during the daylight hours. Each morning the sun emerged from Milu’s vagina and started its journey across the Earth, and so on and so on. Maui made a wager with Milu that if he could enter through her vagina right after the sun emerged at daybreak and then race his way across her realm, emerging from her mouth before the sun could set in it, then she would let human beings live forever. The wager was accepted and Maui raced with the sun, fighting his way through many perils and menaces in Milu. Unfortunately, before he could reach the mouth of the land of death the sun was entering through it, bringing daybreak to Milu and waking the goddess herself from her daytime slumber (in many versions the “sunrise” in the land of the dead prompts a bird to sing, waking Milu up). Maui lost the bet, so humans were still doomed to die, and in some versions Milu forced Maui to spend eternity with her in her gloomy kingdom.

1. PELE – The Hawaiian fire and volcano goddess, as dangerous and uncontrollable as the elements she ruled over. I placed her at number one because she is the most truly Hawaiian of deities, with no counterpart in other Polynesian island groups except in Tahiti, where she is called Pere, and may have been unknown even there until the era of European exploration of the Pacific Ocean. Her volatile nature prompted her father Kane to dismiss her from the heavens, so she wandered the Earth, creating the world’s volcanoes until finally establishing her home on Mount Kilauea on the Big Island. Another indicator of Pele’s importance in the Hawaiian pantheon is the fact that Mount Kilauea is the Axis Mundi in Hawaiian belief. (My fellow mythology geeks will get the significance of that) Pele and her sister Hi’i'aka were both in love with the mortal Prince Lohiau of the island of Kaua’i in a famous epic myth. Pele’s mother was said to be Haumea in some myths. Her father Kane at one point passed his sovereignty over the Menehune, the Hawaiian version of elves and dwarves, to Pele. The fire goddess eventually married the war-like wild boar god Kamapua’a, who had bested all her other suitors when her father Kane offered up her hand in marriage in an attempt to settle her tumultuous nature. Pele still refused to be married and fled, but none of her family would risk Kane’s displeasure by hiding her except her brother Kamoho, the shark god. Eventually Kane, as chief of the gods, ordered Kamoho to stop shielding Pele. Pele then attacked Kamapua’a personally when he came to claim his bride, but, with help from Kane and other gods, Kamapua’a succeeded in surviving her attack and the two were married. The union tamed both of their violent natures and they fell deeply in love with each other. Their son, Opelu, the god of thieves and doctors, became the ancestor of the ruling chiefs of the Hawaiian Islands.

That is some Hawaiian gods (I Am not an expert of Hawaiian Mythology, just some one who knows a thing or two about Hawaiian gods) and I think those gods might be good to add in the game. I guess next Would Be japanese gods, and I know there is Chinese gods but There is a difference in the sense that it is two similar cultures but still different gods [and there is samurais, ninjas, Yōkai (supernatural japanese Monsters) and Gun powder]

A list of Gods [not all, and some (3) are Yōkai so thay do not have a set name]

Amaterasu-Ō-Mi-Kami (天照大神 or 天照大御神) Commonly called Amaterasu, she is the goddess of the sun as well as the purported ancestress of the Imperial Household of Japan. Her full name means "Great Goddess" or "Great Spirit Who Shines in the Heavens"; she may also be referred to as Ōhiru-menomuchi-no-kami (大日孁貴神). Due to her ties to the Imperial family, she is often considered (though not official) to be the "primary god" of Shinto.

Ame-no-Uzume (天宇受売命 or 天鈿女命) Commonly called Uzume, she is the goddess of dawn and revelry, instrumental to the "missing sun motif" in Shinto. She is also known as The Great Persuader and The Heavenly Alarming Female.

Fūjin (風神) Also known as Kami-no-Kaze, he is the Japanese god of the wind and one of the eldest Shinto gods, said to be present at the creation of the world. He is often depicted as an oni with a bag slung over his back.

Hachiman (八幡神) Also known as Hachiman-shin or Yawata no Kami, he is the god of war and the divine protector of Japan and its people. Originally an agricultural deity, he later became the guardian of the Minamoto clan. His symbolic animal and messenger is the dove.

Inari (稲荷) The god or goddess of rice and fertility. His/her messengers and symbolic animal are foxes. He/she is often identified with the Buddhist deity Dakiniten.

Izanagi (伊弊諾 or 伊邪那岐) The forefather of the gods, he is the first male as well as the god of creation and life. He and his wife, Izanami, were responsible for the birth of the islands of Japan and many kami, though she died in childbirth. Later, after his failed attempt to retrieve her from the underworld, he sired Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi.

Izanami (伊弉冉 or 伊邪那美) Izanagi's wife and sister, she is the first female as well as the goddess of creation and death. She died shortly after the birth of Kagu-tsuchi, and Izanagi followed her to the underworld, but failed to bring her back to the living world. A marital spat between the pair caused the cycle of life and death for all living beings.

Ninigi-no-Mikoto (瓊瓊杵尊) Commonly called Ninigi, he was the grandson of Amaterasu. His great-grandson was Kamuyamato Iwarebiko, later to be known as Emperor Jimmu, first emperor of Japan.
Omoikane (思兼) The deity of wisdom and intelligence, who is always called upon to "ponder" and give good counsel in the deliberations of the heavenly deities
Raijin (雷神) Commonly called Raiden (雷電), he is the god of thunder and lightning, and is often paired with Fūjin. As with the latter, Raijin is usually depicted as an oni.

Ryūjin (龍神) Also known as Ōwatatsumi, he is a dragon, as well as god of the sea. He resides in Ryūgū-jō, his palace under the sea built out of red and white coral, from where he controlled the tides with magical tide jewels. His great-grandson would become Emperor Jimmu.
Suijin (水神) The God of Water.

Susanoo-no-Mikoto (須佐之男尊) Alternately romanized as Susano-o, Susa-no-o, and Susanowo. Reportedly called "Futsushi". He is the god of storms as well as in some cases the god of the sea. He is also somewhat of a trickster god, as Japanese mythology extensively documents the "sibling rivalry" between him and Amaterasu. Susanoo also was responsible for the slaying of the monster Yamata no Orochi and the subsequent discovery of the sacred sword Kusanagi.
Tenjin (天神) The god of scholarship, he is the deified Sugawara no Michizane (845–c903), who was elevated to his position after dying in exile and subsequent disasters in Heiankyo were attributed to his angered spirit.

Toyotama-hime (豊玉姫) Also known as Otohime (乙姫), she was the daughter of Ryūjin and the grandmother of Jimmu. It is said that after she gave birth to her son, she turned into a dragon and disappeared.

Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto (月読の命 or 月夜見の尊) Also known as Tsukiyomi, Tsuki no Kami, Tsukiyomino Mikoto, and Tsukiyumi no Mikoto, he is the god of the moon. He killed the goddess of food, Uke Mochi, out of disgust and anger in the way she had prepared a meal. This caused Amaterasu to never face him again, causing the sun and moon to be in different parts of the sky.

That is the japanese gods and that is all for now. I will try to look at this. If you have any God suggestions, Things I missed, and/or feed back please post, I Posted this to Hopefully add more gods to smite. That is all.

Important Note
I Didn't throatily Read all of the gods but speed-read some of this.[basically I Copy/Pasted most of this, I will read it and possibly fix any mistake( Edit: I will post a Fixed mistake Insted of eding this becuse it is kind-of-a-pain sort of thing). This is My first post so I Don't expect it to be perfect] .

PlatinumPureBlood

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PlatinumPureBlood » May 5, 2013 12:11pm | Report
I Will include some abilities for the gods a few at a time. I will post soon. This will just be ideas, I only played the game a bit so I am not 100% sure about the mechanics. I Will Go Hawaiian Gods first (going down the List), then end with The Latest gods from other Cultures (Even ones someone else's post, if it is another Culture i have not done). It will Take Time (Because I will have to do a Bit of Research) so I will Try to Post a god (or gods) at lest once a week.

*Fix*
The japanese gods Are the Major ones There Are Some Yōkai But thay are Actual japanese gods.

The I.R.Ls of where I got My Info.

http://glitternight.com/2011/02/20/the-top-eleven-deities-in-hawaiian-mythology/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_deities

I Just copy/pasted the Info. But I will Do some research, And if any one wants to help (Different gods, gods Skills,gods passives,gods attack style, and god Details) Be my Guest.

5/6/13 Edit
I Will not Do all the Gods I have Posted but I will do as much as I can (I cant Because I have a lack of Info). To make up for this I Will update This Form Regularly (I still have Stuff I have to do, So I may not update This form from time to time, But I have not encountered any problems so far).

PlatinumPureBlood

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PlatinumPureBlood » May 5, 2013 2:25pm | Report
KAMOHO-Hawaiian shark god who was the chief of the many lesser shark deities in the Hawaiian pantheon. Kamoho was the brother of the fire goddess Pele and was considered the guardian god of the Hawaiian Islands. He alone of all Pele relatives tried to aid her when she was seeking to avoid her marriage to the boar god Kamapua. Kamoho also ruled over the shark-men, or were-sharks. These beings were greedy humans cursed by Kamoho to periodically transform into sharks. They could be recognized by the large shark tattoos that Kamoho branded onto their backs.

Passive: Blood in the Water: Extra Damage to wounded Enemies.

Normal Attack: Melee, does true damage If Health is Below 25%

Skill 1: Shark Bite: Dose ???? amount of Damage, Melee, Will do true damage if health is below 50%. Cooldown 60 seconds

Skill 2: Under the water: Hides in water (the ground) and Can only move forward, after ???? seconds Jumps out of water Dealing damage in a very small radius, moves faster if Health is Below 30%. Cooldown 30 Seconds

Skill 3:Shark Terror: Creates an Aura of Fear where Minions and towers won't attack him, gods can attack him, lasts 10/15/20/30/35 Seconds. Cooldown 20 Seconds

Old.
Ultimate: Curse of the Shark: Turns All minions in a radius Permanently in to alliy sharks that will attack Enemies on sight, sharks do more damage than minions and have more health, In arena Cannot go into the portal, sharks will attack anyone who attacks their master over any other god.

Edit.
Ultimate:Wrath of the shark: Summons a Giant shark that will Attack in a straight line, True damage if Health is below 50%, Extra Damage if Enemy is Disabled in some way.

Weapon: Shark tooth Club/Sword

PlatinumPureBlood

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 5, 2013 2:33pm | Report
That is kinda awesome, except his ult. That would be so up xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PlatinumPureBlood » May 5, 2013 6:23pm | Report
I kinda ran out of ideas... If you have other suggestions let me know. I am now going to play smite.

PlatinumPureBlood

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PlatinumPureBlood » May 5, 2013 9:04pm | Report
MILU - THE KING OF GHOSTS

HOW MILU BECAME THE KING OF GHOSTS
LONO was a chief living on the western side of the island Hawaii. He had a very red skin and strange-looking eyes. His choice of occupation was farming. This man had never been sick. One time he was digging with the oo, a long sharp-pointed stick or spade. A man passed and admired him. The people said, "Lono has never been sick." The man said, "He will be sick."
Lono was talking about that man and at the same time struck his oo down with force and cut his foot. He shed much blood, and fainted, falling to the ground. A man took a pig, went after the stranger, and let the pig go, which ran to this man. The stranger was Kamaka, a god of healing. He turned and went back at the call of the messenger, taking some popolo fruit and leaves in his cloak. When he came to the injured man he asked for salt, which he pounded into the fruit and leaves and placed in coco cloth and bound it on the wound, leaving it a long time. Then he went away.
As he journeyed on he heard heavy breathing, and turning saw Lono, who said, "You have helped me, and so I have left my lands in the care of my friends, directing them what to do, and have hastened after you to learn how to heal other people."
The god said, "Lono, open your mouth!" This Lono did, and the god spat in his mouth, so that the saliva could be taken into every part of Lono's body. Thus a part of the god became a part of Lono, and he became very skilful in the use of all healing remedies. He learned about the various diseases and the medicines needed for each. The god and Lono walked together, Lono receiving new lessons along the way, passing through the districts of Kau, Puna, Hilo, and then to Hamakua.
The god said, "It is not right for us to stay together. You can never accomplish anything by staying with me. You must go to a separate place and give yourself up to healing people."
Lono turned aside to dwell in Waimanu and Waipio Valleys and there began to practise healing, becoming very noted, while the god Kamaka made his home at Ku-kui-haele.
This god did not tell the other gods of the Medicines that he had taught Lono. One of the other gods, Kalae, was trying to find some way to kill Milu, and was always making him
sick. Milu, chief of Waipio, heard of the skill of Lono. Some had been sick even to death, and Lono had healed them. Therefore Milu sent a messenger to Lono who responded at once, came and slapped Milu all over the body, and said: "You are not ill. Obey me and you shall be well."
Then he healed him from all the sickness inside the body caused by Kalae. But there was danger from outside, so he said: "You must build a ti-leaf house and dwell there quietly for some time, letting yourdisease rest. If a company should come by the house making sport, with a great noise, do not go out, because when you go they wilt come up and get you for your death. Do not open the ti leaves and look out. The day you do this you shall die."
Some time passed and the chief remained in the house, but one day there was the confused noise of many people talking and shouting around his house. He did not forget the command of Lono. Two birds were sporting in a wonderful way in the sky above the forest. This continued all day until it was dark.
Then another long time passed and again Waipio was full of resounding noises. A great bird appeared in the sky resplendent in all kinds of feathers, swaying from side to side over the valley, from the top of one precipice across to
the top of another, in grand flights passing over the heads of the people, who shouted until the valley re-echoed with the sound.
Milu became tired of that great noise and could not patiently obey his physician, so he pushed aside some of the ti leaves of his house and looked out upon the bird. That was the time when the bird swept down upon the house, thrusting a claw under Milu's arm, tearing out his liver. Lono saw this and ran after the bird, but it flew swiftly to a deep pit in the lava on one side of the valley and dashed inside, leaving blood spread on the stones. Lono came, saw the blood, took it and wrapped it in a piece of tapa cloth and returned to the place where the chief lay almost dead. He poured some medicine into the wound and pushed the tapa and blood inside. Milu was soon healed.
The place where the bird hid with the liver of Milu is called to this day Ke-ake-o-Milu ("The liver of Milu"). When this death had passed away he felt very well, even as before his trouble.
Then Lono told him that another death threatened him and would soon appear. He must dwell in quietness.
For some time Milu was living in peace and quiet after this trouble. Then one day the surf of Waipio became very high, rushing from far out even to the sand, and the people entered
into the sport of surf-riding with great joy and loud shouts. This noise continued day by day, and Milu was impatient of the restraint and forgot the words of Lono. He went out to bathe in the surf.
When he came to the place of the wonderful surf he let the first and second waves go by, and as the third came near he launched himself upon it while the people along the beach shouted uproariously. He went out again into deeper water, and again came in, letting the first and second waves go first. As he came to the shore the first and second waves were hurled back from the shore in a great mass against the wave upon which he was riding. The two great masses of water struck and pounded Milu, whirling and crowding him down, while the surfboard was caught in the raging, struggling waters and thrown out toward the shore. Milu was completely lost in the deep water.
The people cried: "Milu is dead! The chief is dead!" The god Kalae thought he had killed Milu, so he with the other poison-gods went on a journey to Mauna Loa. Kapo and Pua, the poison-gods, or gods of death, of the island Maui, found them as they passed, and joined the company. They discovered a forest on Molokai, and there as kupua spirits, or ghost bodies, entered into the trees of that forest, so the trees
became the kupua bodies. They were the medicinal or poison qualities in the trees.
Lono remained in Waipio Valley, becoming the ancestor and teacher of all the good healing priests of Hawaii, but Milu became the ruler of the Underworld, the place where the spirits of the dead had their home after they were driven away from the land of the living. Many people came to him from time to time.
He established ghostly sports like those which his subjects had enjoyed before death.He taught konane, a game commonly called "Hawaiian checkers," but more like the Japanese game of "Go." He permitted them to gamble, betting all the kinds of property found in ghost-land. They boxed and wrestled; they leaped from precipices into ghostly swimming-pools; they feasted and fought, sometimes attempting to slay each other. Thus they lived the ghost life as they had lived on earth. Sometimes the ruler was forgotten and the ancient Hawaiians called the Underworld by his name--Milu. The New Zealanders frequently gave their Underworld the name "Miru." They also supposed that the ghosts feasted and sported as they had done while living.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/pac/hlog/hlog17.htm

Passive: Cursed by Poison: At death will leave a poison cloud

Normal Attack:Ranged, Non-magical

Skill 1: Slight Surf: Catches a small wave in a straight line damaging any enemies in the way. Cooldown 20 seconds.

Skill 2: Ghost Warrior: Summon Hawaiian warrior ghosts to fight for him, he will summon 2/4/6/8/10 Ghost Warriors, Ghost warriors Have lower health than minions and disperse once the caster is dead and/or the skill has cooled down. Cooldown 45 seconds.

Skill 3: Phantom barrage: Tosses a barrage of Ghostly stones that don't do a lot of damage but does true damage. Cooldown 30 seconds.

Ultimate: Pull From the abyss: Creates a Large whirlpool that Damages any enemy in it, all damage by the whirlpool gets converted into health for the caster(only 10/15/20/25/30 Percent of all damage by the whirlpool)

Weapons: Ma'a (sling ) and Pohaku(stones)

PlatinumPureBlood

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 11, 2013 7:49am | Report
Kamoho's passive should deals additional damage to bleeding enemies.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TimmySquid » March 29, 2014 6:03pm | Report
GUYS! I'm trying to become a concept artist for Blizzard and I'm right now about to start doing some concept art of at least three gods here!

-Kamoho
-Ku
And
-Pele

I have visited Hawaii twice and met quite a few artists.

I was thinking Kamoho to have a bit of a Sobek style artwork. But I was thinking, in an effort to making him less 'animalistic,' I give him a kind of Ah Muzen Cab look. Like, human head and body but with a big mouth and tons of teeth, wearing some made-up Hawaiian 'light' armor, plus he will armed with a shark-tooth paddle. Add on some nice tribal tattoos and a pale blue color to his skin and pupil-less eyes.
I love those ideas suggested for his powers and skills!

For Ku, I was going to go for a huge, hulking, armor covered brute. So much armor that he has a wooden 'golem' look. In some stories he is said to wield a spear, but here I would like to see him using a massive club. A Hawaiian club can vary in looks, almost like Kamoho's shark-toothed paddle. But for Ku, I have seen clubs made with large stones strapped to handles and I can imagine it being a more devastating weapon. His head will be just like his mask seen in the form a tiki. You can easily Google it. I'm feeling he would have carvings all through his wooden armor just like Kamoho's tattoos. I also like the idea of burning eyes for a god of war.

For Pele I'm still working out and I will let you all know when I have a more solid idea down for her, but I'm feeling more of an Isis style for the volcano goddess.

I am working currently on these designs, and I will try to post them as I progress.

TimmySquid

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TimmySquid » March 31, 2014 5:23am | Report
I'm back guys!
I have drawn what I have the basic idea is for Ku and a few of his possible abilities.

Passive: Tribal Fury

After each consecutive hit on minions or enemy gods, Ku will swing faster and deal higher damage, capping at five attacks. This ability stays present up to ten seconds after the swinging ceases. (It can even have a little cooldown semi-circle around Ku in-game, like Chaac when his ax has been thrown.)

First ability: Broken Ground.

Ku lifts his leg and brings it down... hard... smashing the ground in a straight path that crumbles in front of him. The broken ground smolders with fire and damages the enemy (with no after-burn effect).
When Ku activates Broken Ground when his second ability (Ancient Rage) is currently active, the ground will smash in a 25-foot radius around Ku, plus the straight line attack. This adds some crowd control effect to Ku if a large brawl breaks out.

Second ability: Ancient Rage.

Ku roars in anger, buffing himself and his surrounding allies in a 30-foot radius around him. The buff grants Ku a 10 second recharge of health and increases his movement speed for 10 seconds as well. His allies are granted the increased speed but not the health recharge.
Extra effects for his other three abilities are opened up if they are used while Ancient Rage is activated.

Third ability: War God Rush

Ku quickly dashes forward, knocking any enemy gods and minions back, dealing damage and stunning them. If Ku has Ancient Rage activated when he uses War God Rush, he will grab the closest enemy god by the neck and slam them quickly into the ground. The impact creates a small shockwave and again, dealing a small dose of damage to enemy gods for extra crowd control.
Ku can use this ability to escape AoE attacks such as Hades' Pillar of Agony, Poseidon's Whirlpool, and Anhur's Shifting Sands.

Ultimate: To Stand

When activated, Ku is granted his final stack of Tribal Fury. (Five hits in a row.) It lasts for the duration of To Stand. Ku gains a damaging whirlwind of anger that surround him and damages enemies he comes into contact with. Enemies are slowed if they get touched by the whirlwind. Ku can continue to move while To Stand is activated and with the additional Tribal Fury given to him, Ku can deal serious damage to an enemy god.
The whirlwind will eventually diminish but if To Stand is used when Tribal Fury is activated, the whirlwind will diminish with a final burst of air, that damages nearby enemy gods and minions a short distance away.

Here is the concept.

(Not working at the moment! I will fix it!)

TimmySquid

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 12, 2014 1:04pm | Report
Hi, I made Pele if you wanna go check it out.
She's a health-pool based mage.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }