Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God (El Chupacabra)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New God (El Chupacabra) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mocktinman » August 6, 2014 8:23am | Report
Physical descriptions of the creature vary. It is purportedly a heavy creature, the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail. El Chupacabra is worshiped by many people in Puerto Rico to protect their livestock. I think this would be a great idea for a god, it's a mythological creature, but worthy of being a god in my opinion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra
Physical class
Basic attack- equivalent to bakasura
Skill 1- Combat blink, with the risk of being 50% weaker 5 seconds after blinking.
Skill 2- Invisibility, similar to loki, except replace movement speed bonus with phy/mag protection.
Skill 3- Throw minion. I think it would fit for the chupacabra to be able to toss a minion. The stronger the minion, the more damage it does. Fire minions would be interesting.
Skill 4- Like xbalance's ultimate, I think chupacabras skill should lock on all enemies, slowing their speed after a 3 second countdown.

Ultimate- Like neiths ultimate, I think you should be able to target an enemy, and Jump across the map onto them, doing a decent amount of damage.

Mocktinman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 6, 2014 11:54am | Report
I don't understand this concept, he has no passive, and 5 skills. Also if he is like Bakasura, I think he has extremly weak jungle potential, because he has no camp clear. And he has no auto attack steroid if he is auto attack based. But he also has no decent abilities to clear with.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » August 7, 2014 2:31am | Report
I'd recommend you aim for more quality and complete god ideas instead of pumping out a lot of unfinished and unthorough. Don't make so many posts at the same time either, as it is spamming the forums and crowding out all the other posts on the forum.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 7, 2014 6:55am | Report
You basically just mashed up a bunch of other gods' basic/well known abilities and compiled it into a huge mess. Where are the numbers? The Explanations? Where's the flair? Seriously, this just seems like your favorite god mash up to me.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 9, 2014 3:40pm | Report
Yeah it's a mythological creature, but still what pantheon would this go to? Like seriously! It goes no where, and plus you just took moves from multiple gods, loki, ***bha, xbal, and some weird blink... I'm not a fan...

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }