Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God (Eirene) Goddess of peace

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New God (Eirene) Goddess of peace 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mocktinman » August 6, 2014 10:14am | Report
LORE/BACKROUND---http://www.theoi.com/Ouranios/HoraEirene.html

Type- Magic
Auto Attack- Basic white ball projectile.
Skill 1- Summon a line (like janus but larger) That allies can cross but enemies can not cross for ect seconds (but does no damage)
Skill 2- Area Charm, Charm minions depending on level to your side perminently. 1/2/3/4/5.
Skill 3- Reduce cooldown. Choose 1 ally, to reduce cooldown of all abilities by ect seconds, levels apply. 3/6/9/12/15.
Skill 4- Heal skill (not based on your damage). Lets say your heal was level 5. Heal for the amount of life you have, removing your own life to save your allies. Levels apply- 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% of your own hp. Area of 15 yards. If an ally is present, Level 5 Heal, will remove 30% of your hp, and restore that amount to your ally, and any other allies in the area. If enemies are hit, damages the enemies for 30% of your hp, and heal yourself for 30%. If both enemies and allies are in the area, it will damage the enemies for 30% of your hp, and convert the damage to heal only your allies for the same amount. If the skill is used and there are no enemies or allies in your area, it will still remove your own life for 30%(based on level of skill). (this skill can cause you to suicide)

Skill Ultimate- Save Ally, Allows you to choose any ally and instantly teleport him to you. If he chooses to accept the offer. (TELEPORT REQUEST YES[Y] NO[N]. Once the ally presses Y, it instantly teleports him to your location. 120 second cooldown.

I understand this class would be very difficult to create, but this defines goddess of peace, all the skills and backround fit, and although this class does minimum damage, it will be the 1st tank healer, which I think is very important in this role. Not everyone likes to build a damage healer. This kind of support is highly recommended for people who love tanks AND healers.

Mocktinman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 9, 2014 12:46pm | Report
Okay, seriously, if you're going to post ideas, post them right. You're constant spamming the god idea, which is great! I love the enthusiasm! I love your desire for innovation! But, quite frankly, these deserve effort to be put into them! Name your skill, go in depth about what it does, be creative with how you phrase it! You should really check out latest SubJuly entries, and Subzero008's guide on sufficient way to make ideas, because quite frankly, this is just a wall of regurgitation that was done by a three year old.

Please, learn how to properly make an idea, or at least start a discussion about one.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 9, 2014 3:46pm | Report
As Aphnex said it, dude you need scaling, names, and in general a bit more flair, add lore!, a possible voicepack!, what the god actually looks like other than a portrait of her face. I would know when I started making god ideas a while back I started rough, look as other people's ideas to get a general understanding on how to make a god idea.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }