Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nemesis Goddess of Vengeance

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Nemesis Goddess of Vengeance 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 4, 2013 6:12pm | Report

Nemesis Goddess of Vengeance.

Health: 400 (+75)
Mana: 200 (+35)
Speed: 375 (+0)
Range: 12 (+0)
Attack/Sec: 1 (+0.021)

Abilities

Passive:

Unyielding

: Nemesis has 25% to block and return the damage to the attacker. Damage Thresh: (15/20/30/35/40) damage prior to protection reductions.

Active :

Pursue

: Nemesis is stationary and loads up for a dash (Like merc's ult but limited distance ofc) When she dashes she deals physical damage eache enemy in the area. When Nemesis gets a kill or an assist, the cooldown of pursue is refreshed.

Cooldown:15/14/13/12/10
Mana Cost: 65/75/85/95/100
Damage: 75/85/95/105/125 + (50% of Physical Power)

Passive/Active:

Eye For an EyE

: base passive bonus ( + 10% lifesteal ). Nemesis has increased healing for every health missing. , Active: Nemesis has increased attack speed and damage, costing life every successful auto attack.

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/10
Mana Cost: None. HP is the counterpart
Damage Bonus: 25/45/65/70/75
Attack Speed bonus: 35%
Bonus Lifesteal : 1% for each 3% hp missing

Active:

Provoke

: Nemesis screams in a cone threatening enemies. Minions are scared away and enemy Gods will be taunted to attack her. Provoke inflicts slow after taunt.

Cooldown: 19/18/17/16/15
Mana Cost : 50/60/70/80/100
Slow: 15/20/25/25/25% for 1.5 seconds
Taunt: 1.0/1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0 seconds

Passive :

Vengeance

: When Nemesis is on the brink of death ( 1hp ), she will use her lasting power to be unable to die in a duration. She gets a bonus attack damage and attack speed and will not be affected by crowd control. Nemesis will stay alive if she has a kill in the duration or 50% if an assist after the duration when she gets a kill or assist but will die if was unsuccessful.
Cooldown: 2 minutes.
Duration: 10 seconds
Bonus Attack Speed: 10/15/20/25/30
Bonus Damage: 25/40/45/50/60

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 4, 2013 8:41pm | Report
No...just no.

Parry/Riposte is even more broken than a 1.5 sec stun on an escape. A 40% chance to block a basic is basically "reduce damage from enemy hunters by 40%"

Pursue seems very weak, even for a dash, and needs some kind of comparison. Is it longer or shorter than Athena's dash?

Eye for an Eye is weird. The damage bonus is flat, and the healing boost is stupidly broken. We're talking about up to 49% healing, and realistically about a 30-40% boost, utterly wrecking Rod of Ascelipus-whatever. Combine that with lifesteal and resistance to basic attacks and you have a god who will have infinite team fight sustain.

Threaten has a two-second taunt, which I can handle (even if it doesn't make sense - if anything, they should be feared), but why the slow? It's another way of being unbalanced.

Vengeance; Congrats, you've made a luck-dependent ultimate which gains nothing from leveling it up.

Look, this creation is a huge mess. And you don't even put her role, is she a carry or assassin or warrior?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 4, 2013 9:03pm | Report
Thanks for the input. . no sugar coating at all. LOL

Parry/Riposte, The Block is not a full block by 40%. 40% to reduce the dmage by (15/20/30/35/40) and return it. I guess 40 is a little bit too high. Lowering it to a 25

Eye For and eye, Mistyped by 2% it should be 3% sorry, maximum 33% life steal, and i took out healing bonus.

Threaten: It does make sense to threaten and taunt a person. Gods are prideful and do not fear words. Right?
I guess Provoke is a better word for it.

Vengeance; I forgot theres no gains from leveling up. I decided to make it 100% if it is a kill and 50% if it is an assist.

My role was to be for an assassin. Jungler with high sustain and gank utilities with the dash and the taunt.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 4, 2013 9:19pm | Report
I think her ultimate should be like tryndamere's ultimate, which it kind of is, just it's much more complicated.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 4, 2013 9:23pm | Report
It is, , but will either live or die depends if you get a kill while on that duration

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 5, 2013 11:19am | Report
I think this god should be reworked in a different way. Remove the whole "riposte" aspect - Nemesis is the goddess of bloody vengeance, not swordfighting. Also, there's a reason why the big CC is reserved for tanks. Fenrir doesn't get a 2.25 second stun because that would be overpowered on an assassin.

Here's a quick example:

Passive: Beyond the Grave:
When Nemesis dies, she comes back to life to wreak vengeance on her enemies. After a short animation, she arises, becoming untargetable and gains 25% movement speed, and can cast abilities in the next 4 seconds. Nemesis deals 50% less damage.

1: Mark of Vengeance:
Nemesis marks the god who struck her last with a Mark of Vengeance. This mark slows the affected enemy by 12/14/16/18/20% and lasts 6 seconds. Enemies marked receive an additional effect from Nemesis' abilities.

Cooldown: 11 seconds

2: Pursuit:
Nemesis dashes forward or toward a marked target, dashing slightly longer if a target is marked, ignoring unit collision. Enemies she collides with take 80/120/160/240/280 damage (+50% of your physical power). If she reaches her marked target, she stuns them for 1 second.

Cooldown: 15 seconds

3: Scornful Gaze:
Nemesis leers at her enemies, taunting them for 0.8/1.0/1.2/1.4/1.6 seconds. If the enemy is marked, they take 20% increased damage from Nemesis for 2 seconds.

Cooldown: 18 seconds

Ultimate: Blood Feud/Bloody Vengeance:
Nemesis passively gains a stack of Blood Feud every 30/25/20/15/10 seconds or when she or a nearby ally dies. When this skill is activated, Nemesis hurls her sword at a foe, dealing 90/155/220/285/350 (+50% of your physical power), and piercing enemies, consuming a Blood Feud stack. If the enemy is marked, she deals 30% of their missing health as additional damage.

Cooldown: 7/6/5/4/3 seconds

She's an assassin. She doesn't have a lot of CC, because that would be stupidly overpowered. Would you give Loki the ability to stun outside of his ult? Perhaps a taunt instead?

No more healing/lifesteal shenanigans. This is focused on punishing enemies that try to attack you. Not just the Mark, but her ability to counter-initiate and executing enemies with her Bloody Vengeance. Also, she doesn't have a taunt time of ****ing Athena while having a way higher DPS.

Also, her passive has great synergy with her abilities. Die while fighting an enemy, and you can finish them off with Bloody Vengeance, taunt enemies into fighting an invincible opponent, or chase an enemy to finish them off. Obviously, the numbers need tweaking, but that's a long process.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 5, 2013 11:25am | Report
Also, I'm beginning to question your ability at designing stuff. Most of your ideas look half-edited and unfinished. They have poor scaling, often lack any power contributions, and you don't even put a role. Even the boosts to an ability as they rank up are weird, most of them don't rise by the same amount. You just gave an assassin only one ability that deals damage, and it has ****py 50% scaling and even ****pier base damage.

Here's my proof of your lack of attention to details: You didn't put a duration on Eye for an Eye. Kinda important, don't you think?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 5, 2013 4:12pm | Report
Question all you want, as if it fulfill your desires. I design in expectations that it will never be in the Meta and based off raw imagination.

I only do this for fun and appreciate comments and criticisms. I enjoy when people like my idea or enjoy to take in criticisms. I think everyone is free to post in this forum to show imagination without being criticized as a person, but criticized on their work. I applaud you for your skills but my values are different and I don't take this as seriously as you do.

Good work though!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }