Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Manasa, Hindu Goddess of Snakes (Help)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Manasa, Hindu Goddess of Snakes (Help) 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 15, 2014 7:25pm | Report
Manasa: Hindu Goddess of Snakes ( assassin)

Passive: Blood Suck: Every time Manasa uses an ability, she gains 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% physical lifesteal for 2 seconds. The reason there are 5 levels is because every 5 levels, the passive will basically "auto-level" itself. At level 1 you she will have 2% then level 5 it will go up. then 10,then 15, then 20. The level of the passive will appear as a stack above the health bar.

Ability 1: Tail Whip: Manasa's tail whips in a 180 degree cone ( about the size of Tyr's 2) And knocks all enemies back dealing 60/80/100/120/140(+15% physical power) to all enemies hit. Manasa gains 10% bonus movement speed for all enemies hit( gods of course) for 3 seconds. If none are hit she gains no movement speed bonus.
Mana: 45/60/75/90/105
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Ability 2: Switch Blade: Manasa switches from her sword to her daggers. This ability can be switched on and off. While her daggers are out her swing chain is 1/.75/.5/.5 and when her sword is out it is 1/1.5/1.25/1.25. When Manasa has her daggers out she has 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% more attack speed. While the sword is out, she gets 2/4/6/8/10 bonus penetrations.
Mana: 0/0/0/0/0
Cooldown: 5 seconds

Ability 3: Poison Sting: Manasa imbues her blade(s) with her deadly poison. For the next 4 seconds, Manasa's basic attacks put a poison d.o.t on any enemy hit. The poison will deal 30/40/50/60/70(+10% physical damage) every half a second for 2 seconds. The poison damage does not stack, and every time an enemy is hit the poison duration will reset back to 2 seconds.
Mana: 50/60/70/80/90
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Ability 4: Rattle Snake: For the next 4 seconds, Manasa will create a raddle noise from her raddle. All enemies in a radius around her ( about the size of Odin's 3 ) will be silenced. Manasa will also gain a physical power buff of 10/20/30/40/50 physical damage.
Mana: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 70 seconds

The reason for the ultimate having a shorter cooldown is because it is a huge part of Manasa's initiation and ability to kill. Realize that her ultimate contains Manasa's only cc. Its kind of like Nu Wa's ultimate. Hers is a low cooldown because it is the bulk of her damage is usually needed if she is going for a kill.

Ignore the help in the title

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 15, 2014 8:23pm | Report
I think you should have some sort of benefit for using daggers over swords, maybe increased attack speed or something, cause as it stands, there's no reason not to use swords. It's just free extra swing rate. Also, is it supposed to go down to .75, then down to .5, then back up to .75? That seems like a direct nerf to her damage overall.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 15, 2014 8:31pm | Report
alright, but you do get what im getting at don't you? and is is a pretty interesting and new idea. I personally like it. I will need to think on ways to give both of them their benefits.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 15, 2014 8:46pm | Report
I feel that this change makes them both have their uses. The daggers are for the people who want to get out quick damage on those that are more tanky and to rip through the weak. The sword would be very normal a slow early on, but later there would be crits to add to the power. The sword will of course be the go to weapon late game, but the daggers will be a good weapon to use earlier on and prior to the late game.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » February 16, 2014 2:25am | Report
I would change her 1 because its a total copy of Ao kuang´s 2.Even the name ´s are the same.The only different thing is that tis makes her immune to slows instead of breaking every slow on her.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 16, 2014 4:29am | Report
Yeah I had that in mind, but not every ability will be completely original. Plus it fits her and I needed something that would give her mobility, and a jump or dash won't fit a snake goddess. So a speed buff fits best, and I think it is very balanced the way it is.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 16, 2014 4:50am | Report
For the god of snake candidate, there is no match to 'Shiva'..he's god of the gods and a king size library can be easily filled with literature on him..Manasa has more reflection of kali..i guess first we should target the most popular gods from various mythologies. The 'A" category gods!..Though 'vamana' is in no way a god, but being avatar of 'vishnu' puts him amongst major gods, but hi-rez can easily change his name to 'Krishna or less controversial kanha' with 'The divine protector skin' as default.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 16, 2014 11:22am | Report
Bergmeister wrote:

alright, but you do get what im getting at don't you? and is is a pretty interesting and new idea. I personally like it. I will need to think on ways to give both of them their benefits.

The idea is good, but horribly executed. Swing chains are cool to change, but literally having the daggers out nerfs your damage by 50 - 25%. You may as well just have it be a passive ability that gives her a better swing chain, and remove daggers completely.
The crit chance is too small. At rank 1, you get nothing for having the daggers out. The problem remains.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 16, 2014 11:24am | Report
Berg, I think you need to rethink your whole process here. You have ideas > mechanics in your head.
You claim to be bringing new, cool ideas to the table but you have at least one ability blatantly copied from another god, or heavily inspired.
If you want to be the idea guy, stop copying and bring some creativity here.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 16, 2014 11:39am | Report
Two things: 1 a swing the daggers do less damage, but swing faster, and 2 it isn't the easiest to come up with these ideas. What I did about 2 months ago is I went online and grabbed a bunch of gods from a few different pantheons in smite, and typed them up on my phone app. Then I would slowly but surely begin the process one-by-one. I know I say I am making new and unique ideas, but not all of them can be new and unique, and balanced. I am trying very hard to make them unique and balanced. I know a couple of my gods have been either way to op, or have way to much to them, but all I want to do is spread some god ideas. I have 15+ gods on my phone and counting. I have finally posted every single one, so I plan on add in a whole new set of gods to that list.

I will change her mobility if it makes you happy, and maybe someday I will go back and change some of the kits around on all of my other gods, but for right now I like where I have gone with this.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }